It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

isil-exploiting-migrant-routes-to-smuggle-jihadists-back-to-britain-using-fake-documents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
www.msn.com... id=mailsignoutmd

This must be the 5th time I'm reading a headline ike this in the Media but I find it strange that THEY keep telling us this all the while THEY keep bringing them on boats over to Europe or they are bought over by smugglers and then allowed to wonder off to wherever they want.

I think something big is going to happen soon and what will happen afterwoods is anyones guess but If I were in charge I'd have to refuse anymore entering from Greece, I'd have to turn them back and tell the Greek Authorities to take them further back to Turkey!

What do you think? Why do THEY keep telling us that the jihadists have entered Europe and they are using fake passports??

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Create a situation, then swoop in to save the day, then benefit from it by increasing their powers and control by removing rights/creating laws under the guise of security/saftey.

GOV.101
edit on 1 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
That is soooo weird. I had just been reading the same thing and this week all over the msm there has been news that there are terror cells in Europe planning to carry out mass atrocities in coordinated attacks, there was then the headline saying airline pilots had been talking in code about carrying chemical weapons and crashing into Bath. Brighton and now this

I was going to start a thread along the same line as yours to say is there something Europe and UK know from intelligence and they are trying to prepare us.

Something else I have found strange today as well is that David Cameron was due to meet in Sweden on Friday to speak to Swedish and Denmark Prime Ministers and now todayvit has bern cancelled and instead he is meeting with Junker in Brussels. ISIS released that video the other day threatening him I wonder if there has been intelligence of an attack on him in Sweden! I know Sweden have said they need 4,000 more police as they cant cope. Then again maybe I am reading too much into it but I just wonder.

I think something massive is coming and have done since last August thats why I am so obsessed with the subject. Some refugees in a German Refugee Centre last week reported they recognised one of the refugees as a membef of ISIS. They said he was quite a prominent figure in a town they had fled in Syria. There were photographs circulating on the internet last year showing various members of ISIS in with refugees at Macedonia efc and then there was the report of shaven beards being found in Syria and just a couple of weeks ago the attack in Istanbul had been done by someone who had registered as a refugee just the week before.

I know some find it far fetched but after Paris that should have shown how easily they had travelled across Europe undetected with an arsenal of weapons. I think there ard terror cells all over Europe and UK with Godknows whag weapons. If they were able to carry out simultaneous attacks Europe and UK would erupt into civil war I am sure of it. They have managed to take Syria, part of Iraq, chunks of Libya. They would be able to use civil unrest to try and take Italy and Spain which seems to be what they want. I cannot understand why we arent refusing people now as a mattef of national security. Its absolute madness!a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
What do you think? Why do THEY keep telling us that the jihadists have entered Europe and they are using fake passports??

Getting our minds ready for the next false flag. These fake passports are produced in Turkey and are so legit that, that in itself raises suspicions.

Europe for a few years now has been on the brink of revolution. The only way the establishment protects itself is to create chaos until the previously p7ssed off citizens at the establishment are so in fear that they want the establishment’s protection, and thus the establishment survives. I don’t fear any terrorist attack, what I fear more is our rights being taken away, the police becoming militarized, more surveillance, and more big brother, more of our reality descending into Orwells 1984 book. A form of martial law that had nothing to do with terrorism in the first place, but the establishment protecting itself.

edit on 27 1 2016 by Debunkology because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Yeah, there sure has been a lot going on recently.

The Police in England have stopped a few recently too who were thought to be preparing axts of terror... I just wonder how many more there are hiding in our midst.

Cameron is definately a target now. Brussels will be on lockdown possibly.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
should have included some of the article in my op:

Islamic State in Iraq and Levant (Isil) is increasingly exploiting the huge migrant flows to set up jihadist sleeper cells throughout Europe Isil jihadists are exploiting the migrant crisis to smuggle terrorists into Europe with fake passports they can then use to travel to the UK, British intelligence officials fear. Islamic State in Iraq and Levant (Isil) is increasingly exploiting the huge migrant flows to slip jihadist cells through undetected to launch attacks in the UK and elsewhere.

aAnd did you see the boat in the photo at beginning of article? Full of Men

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I've got three passports... They work, they're "real fakes". Now, I'm not a connected criminal. Nor am I a terrorist. But getting set up with a real fake passport isn't actually that hard. It's just a bit expensive, that's all. With the deep web networks, anyone can do it!

As for terrorists entering certain countries, well. If one of these beardy-weirdy bomb types doesn't have any criminal record, then chances are, they're going to be allowed to book a flight on the next Aeroflot and Xanax their way through customs as "tourists" just like everybody else.

Most of them don't need a fake passport.

The media just likes to harp on about it because it sells more... whatever. Money and the media, it's an old marriage.

top topics

join