It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI thwarts mass shooting at Milwaukee Masonic center

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

A terrorist-style plot intended to kill dozens of people with automatic weapons at a Masonic center in Milwaukee was foiled this week by FBI agents, federal prosecutors said Tuesday.

Samy Mohamed Hamzeh discussed his plan to attack the center with two others, detailing how they would quickly and quietly kill the first people they saw and then methodically move through the building, "eliminating everyone" they encountered, according to a federal criminal complaint.

Hamzeh, 23, has been charged with possessing a machine gun and a silencer. Despite indications of an attempted act of terrorism, Hamzeh is not charged with any terrorism counts.

The location was not a random thing. This guy was a conspiracy believer. One of the militant haters. We have seen them here, he may well have been one of the recent ill mannered one's who were banned. This is what he had to say about the target:

Of the target, he said, according to the complaint: "They are all Masonic; they are playing with the world like a game, man, and we are like asses, we don't know what is going on, these are the ones who are fighting, these are the ones that needs to be killed, not the Shi'iat, because these are the ones who are against us, these are the ones who are making living for us like hell," he said.

"Thirty is excellent. If I got out, after killing thirty people, I will be happy 100% ... 100% happy, because these 30 will terrify the world."

ETA:
source
www.jsonline.com...

edit on 27-1-2016 by network dude because: added source

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Don't you know that Milwaukee Shriners are the puppeteers of the world...

The would be scene of the crime:

Tripoli Shrine Center

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Already posted.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
"Hamzeh had been under investigation by the FBI since September, which used confidential informants who secretly recorded him. "

This sounds like another one of those plots that would never have existed without the benefit of the FBI.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: starviego
So you're saying Hamzeh didn't plan this?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

We have seen them here, he may well have been one of the recent ill mannered one's who were banned

He may well have been one who also visited an Alex Jones site as well and have been banned from there.
What makes you think the Masons on ATS are that "special"?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Lucifer told me I was.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Meh... If you don't have a commemorative "To Hell, And Back" coffee mug you are just sitting on the porch...

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
So you're saying Hamzeh didn't plan this?

I am saying Hamzeh was probably another tough-talking idiot who was overheard by some Fed-boys, who said to themselves: "If we play this sucker right, they'll be a lot of overtime and a performance bonus in it for us."

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Actually it wasn't that way at all:

Hamzeh had been under investigation by the FBI since September, which used confidential informants who secretly recorded him.

Hamzeh was a nut case:

They are all Masonic; they are playing with the world like a game, man, and we are like asses, we don't know what is going on, these are the ones who are fighting, these are the ones that needs to be killed, not the Shi'iat, because these are the ones who are against us, these are the ones who are making living for us like hell

He made plans and was burned because he was turned in and investigated.

Masons are damned either way by conspiracy theorists and anti-Masons though. Had he gone through with his plans, conspiracy theorists would have said either A) Masons had it coming, or B) it was a false flag. The FBI did their job and it's still being called a conspiracy.

Rather than admitting that this guy was an extremist who wanted to murder, they'd conspiracy theorists would rather say it was a set-up simply because the target were Freemasons.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
My mommy said I was.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

We have seen them here, he may well have been one of the recent ill mannered one's who were banned

He may well have been one who also visited an Alex Jones site as well and have been banned from there.

Where was it mentioned that they are or I though that way? We just get our share of nutters here is all. Maybe he never came to this site. I really don't know. But I didn't think that speculating would hurt your feelings this bad. Do you need a hug or something?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader

Already posted.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

My bad. I didn't see it. I'll ask that this one be closed.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Please add further comments to the current thread linked above.

Thread closed

top topics

join