It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the Impact of Donald Trump saying "BYE BYE" to the JAN. 28 GOP Debate?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Unlike the many politically bias posts, I'm going to give you both sides of the argument and then at the end post my personal opinion, and let you discuss them and alternatives.

The Story:: Donald Trump didn't like that Meghan Kelly was going to be one of the moderators after why he perceived as unfair treatment in a last debate.

After Fox News released this statement "We learned from a secret back channel that the ayatollah and Putin both intend to treat Donald Trump unfairly when they meet with him if he becomes president," Fox said in the tongue-in-cheek statement. "A nefarious source tells us that Trump has his own secret plan to replace the cabinet with his Twitter followers to see if he should even go to those meetings." As a result, Donald Trump pulled out of the race.

Anti-Trump Response: This shows weakness, and he's afraid Meghan Kelly. How will he be able to deal with foreign leaders or even Hillary Clinton if he can't take criticism?

Pro-Trump Response: This shows strength and an unwillingness to play games. This shows precisely how he will deal with foreign leaders who disagree with him. They either come to his way of thinking or he doesn't meet with them.

My personal opinion lies in the Pro-Trump side, I think this shows what will happen to Leaders who don't agree with Trump, he will destroy them in any way he can.

As to the Impact of this outcome:

Will this drive down the GOP ratings and play exactly into Trump's Hands? IF the ratings go down, the next debate will be very less likely to go against the Donald.

OR will this backfire on Trump and cause his campaign to go down a slippery slope to mediocrity?

What say you?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Nothing. The people that support him will make this into a positive while the people that do not will do the opposite.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
IMO. FOX News/Megan Kelly was dying to BE PART OF THE NEWS, instead of reporting the news.

Briebart has a story up now indicating FOX money flows to the "Open Borders" side. www.breitbart.com...

I have been watching Kelly recently and you could see with each passing day she was setting Trump up. It is now being reported FOX "inserted" three people into the Debate asking part who had issues specifically against Trump. This was not known about by the RNC when the debate was set up. www.breitbart.com...

Trump isn't stupid.... he saw the "set-up" and said the heck with that. I don't need to do this debate-to be a punching bag for all a few days before the Iowa voting. And, he's right.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Please add comments to the existing thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join