It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Steven Avery Framed By a Serial Killer?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

i think that handwriting is purposely obfuscated. the person obviously was aware they're sending a hand written note to the police and the handwriting might analyzed at some point. so they did what I would try and do. not write in your own usual handwriting. some letters capitalized, some not, some cursive, some not. misspell some things, maybe write with your non dominant hand. that's what that letter looks like. it looks like someone was trying very hard to write in a way where if they were suspected and a sample of the persons normal writing was produced, it wouldn't match.

and avery is certainly not a homicidal maniac. that's a statement based on ignorance of the facts and blind emotion. and that's what had him wrongly imprisoned the first time around for nearly 20 years of his life. just like everyone was convinced the first time around that he was a rapist. and it was only DNA evidence that got him exonerated. because people are too dumb, emotional and thirsty for vengeance to see the corruption in the legal system and police departments they put so much blind faith into.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Ever since the Netflix documentary went viral, the internet hasn't stopped digging. Fans have made new discoveries, and even a former FBI investigator has offered up a theory, linking the murder and framing of Avery back to a renowned serial killer.
www.look.co.uk...
www.postcrescent.com...

edit on 10-2-2016 by gmoneystunt because: add extra link

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

I couldn't agree more

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Haven't seen that letter yet. That's new to me. Really interesting. I wonder who he's alluding to when he says its "obvious" who committed the murder. Does he mean the police, the same person from his first wrongful conviction?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I think hes alluding to the serial killer Edward Wayne Edwards

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

ahhh, duh...lol

hopefully with all of the recent attention from the net flix series maybe something will change for steven. I really hope it does. he deserves freedom.

looking at all of the other people framed by ed wayne its very depressing. each one proclaimed their innocence and each one was sent to prison for a crime they didn't commit.

sadly enough steven made the perfect patsy due to his previous history and the bias of local law enforcement against him. it's painfully obvious to me that so much of the evidence against steven was planted. he deserves at least a retrial and not by the same fu*king stupid judge who sent him away, not in the same location. he deserves a change of venue and a new trial. both him and brendan.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

"When you go into court you are putting your fate into the hands of twelve people who weren’t smart enough to get out of jury duty"
Quoted by Norm Crosby

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

One other thing. Ed Wayne had brief military service. One of the few pieces of evidence that was found directly correlating to zodiac was a size 10 wing walker boot. Apparently at the time only issued to military servicemen.

Any idea what Ed Wayne's shoe size was?

Zodiac also likes to write letters with both of his hands. And that Avery letter from my initial impression was probably written with his non dominant hand...

Just cements to me even more that he was indeed the zodiac as well. So friggin crazy.
edit on 12-2-2016 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

On the letter written by Steven Avery dated 2/5/16 he said "It is obvious who killed Teresa." Now we have this statement from Steven Averys Attorney Kathleen Zellner

According to TheLipTV, Zellner “also intends to prove who actually killed Teresa Halbach. She asserted it is fairly obvious if you review the record of the criminal case.”
uproxx.com...

She then took to Twitter on Friday

"Fifth trip to Steven Avery. Collected samples for new tests. The inevitable is coming--he was smiling so were we."
#MakingAMurderer #Science+
— Kathleen Zellner (@ZellnerLaw) February 20, 2016
www.complex.com...

I think that Avery and Zellner are both alluding to the serial killer Edward Wayne Edwards. To me he seems to be the next best possible suspect. Either way it sounds like this is going to get very interesting. This makes me wonder how she intends to prove this who actually killed Teresa. Did she find DNA or Fingerprints of the real killer?

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov

One other thing. Ed Wayne had brief military service. One of the few pieces of evidence that was found directly correlating to zodiac was a size 10 wing walker boot. Apparently at the time only issued to military servicemen.

Zodiac also likes to write letters with both of his hands. And that Avery letter from my initial impression was probably written with his non dominant hand...

Just cements to me even more that he was indeed the zodiac as well. So friggin crazy.

Interesting. I did not know that about Ed Wayne. I haven't looked into to him much. So far I can not seem to find Ed Waynes profile. I agree, to me the anonymous cryptic letter sent to Manitowoc does look like it was written with a non dominant hand.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Now its got me wondering if Steven Avery's lawyer used this "Advanced Luminol Testing" to find traces of Ed Wayne's DNA
"Advanced Luminol Testing" May Exonerate 'Making A Murderer's' Steven Avery

edit on 21-2-2016 by gmoneystunt because: edit link title

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

oh man! this is great stuff! i appreciate you continually adding new content and sources to this thread.

this is exactly what steven deserves, someone with some compentency and intelligence to re-examine his case and the evidence.

this new lawyer of his seems to be really on top of her game.

i can't wait till they find a way to prove with DNA or other hard scientific evidence that steven didn't commit this crime. just like the first time he got railroaded.

and when he gets out he'll have a multi-million dollar law suit and hopefully can live a quiet peaceful life with his wife. he's had so much of his life already stolen by the criminal justice system in that state. i know the lawyers have to be careful and take their time not to rush the case, but I hope they get whatever new evidence they have out to the public as soon as possible.

thing is, i know he's exhausted all of his appeals and everything. so the question is now, how will this work? if his lawyer does come up with scientific evidence proving he's not the killer? does that instantly get them a retrial? does that get the charges thrown out and him released? or do they have to convince the same asinine judge who sentenced him that he deserves to be in court again in light of new findings?

i can't f*cking wait till he's proven innocent. it's going to be awesome.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov

Interesting. I did not know that about Ed Wayne. I haven't looked into to him much. So far I can not seem to find Ed Waynes profile. I agree, to me the anonymous cryptic letter sent to Manitowoc does look like it was written with a non dominant hand.

i could hardly believe the connections myself. i mean, the friggin zodiac, after all this time. could it really be? i think so. after doing some digging and seeing the connections. it's absolutely astounding to me. like ive said before, the zodiac case has always been up there for me. the most fascinating, unsolved, serial killer case. he wasn't just some insane dumb lunatic. he was methodical and intelligent. bat sh!t crazy sure. but he fooled the police and played the press like a fiddle. makes me think of the joker in a lot of ways. the taunting, the crypto, the notes, the calls. wanting people to wear zodiac buttons. framing others for his crimes and then just disappearing and dropping off the radar....

that is, until now....

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I would guess if there is new evidence there would be a retrial. I sure hope its not the same judge. That judge seemed biased. If she can prove who the real killer is, then he may be released. That is the best method to make sure Avery gets released, just like Avery's proven false imprisonment. I think John Cameron did a great job pointing out this possibility of Ed Wayne being involved. He seems very knowledgeable about Ed Wayne and he convinced me that Ed Wayne is the Zodiac. Cameron also said he thinks there's something like seven more people in jail for crimes that the Ed Wayne committed. I looked into one of them that Cameron mentioned Christoper Coleman and I would say there is a good possibility there too. More attention needed to be brought to this matter.

Here's a few of videos if your interested. First one is Cameron Speaking about Avery and Ed Wayne connection. Second video is Ed Wayne Interview part 1 of 3. Part 2 and 3 can be found on youtube. The third video is Christoper Coleman Interview part 1 of 3. Part 2 and 3 can be found on youtube. Cameron talked about Coleman, should be in the first video somewhere near the 30 min mark.

edit on 22-2-2016 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Steven Avery's home was targeted by a mystery prowler who accessed his property while police were searching for his alleged victim's body, it has been claimed.

Taking to her twitter account Ms Zellner said: "Fact: one person actually gave cops fake name to access property to help in TH search.
They also mention a fake id being used to gain access.
www.mirror.co.uk...

Possibly another Avery and Edwards connection?

Edwards was a career criminal, a thief, forger and law enforcement impersonator whose involvement in bank robberies and other crimes landed him on the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted List in 1961.
www.truecrimediary.com...

April 1952: Edwards is sentenced to a federal reformatory in Chillicothe, Ohio, for two years for impersonating a Marine
ededwardsserialkiller.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
It's much worse than some people are suggesting - merely that Steven Avery & his nephew were framed, which included in the police & prosecution cases. Obviously, yes, this was a framing. Someone has said the judge decided beforehand Steven and Brendan were guilty. It's much worse and this is wrong. The judge did not decide any such thing, it's much worse. Sorry to go to an area which will no doubt elicit groans of those who think they've heard the far fetched 'kind of thing' all before, but it can be no matter of guesswork. The truth is it's a cult in Manitowoc and a related, neighbouring cult in Calumet, both since before Avery was intentionally framed the first time for sexual assault back in the 1980s. These guys aren't the freemasons.

The defence are far too nice to the authorities in 'Making a Murderer'. Because those people are pitch, black, deepest, satanic evil. It may not have been their faults originally, when they were each inducted, most by force, against their wills I say, and now they know nothing of fault. Now they're different beasts, however, with tongues belonging to the eternal beast of hades.

Only one or a few persons of the two cults of Manitowoc & Calumet are related to the real killer, who I believe was Edwards, though I could not be sure. But, in any case, those who know have said for a long time that the real Zodiac killer was protected and aided. By a cult. I was told this was why the killer identified himself with the differing zodiacs, to represent that he was himself was somehow representing numbers of people behind him. I am not saying by the Manitowoc / Calumet cults or by they exclusively, but they are related to something larger and even more hidden. I am not saying even that the 2 cults know the Zodiac killer or have had to do with him (in recent years at least), but they can be merely robots or workstations, underlings who obey the call of a more central or higher word given.

Yes, I know, I know:
"Sounds ridiculous."
"That's all we need 2 new conspiracy theories tied in with the Halbach & Beernsten cases: A conspiracy theory about the whole authorities and wider members of the society and another about the Zodiac killer. Not to mention even a third, overarching, potentially large sounding conspiracy theory tying the others together and making a rather wide in time and space, extensive conspiracy at large in North America at least."
"Why not throw the Monster of Florence in too??!!!"
Etcetera
Etcetera.

There, I may have saved some of you the bother of typing into your little or large computers.
But it needed saying.

Avery will be released, and Brendan, however many years it takes to prove they are innocent. Unfortunately, conspiracies involving authorities themselves can be so hard set, ingrained and simply evil, that it may take many. Every road can be blocked by something as hard to move as they can find.

Otherwise (as all I've just expressed was a wish rooted in determination coming from the most good source), there is after. As at the end of the day just as at the start of every day and at every instant in between and during all of each night, this dimension is merely the necessary "separation" for that endless, infinite after. Yes, this is the most necessary part, albeit a relative drop in every, but rather endless, oceans, of endlessness.

There's my sermon for the day.
edit on 20-4-2016 by bw1000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2016 by bw1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Just hopping in to see if there was anything new.

I found this

ken kratz cancels event due to protesters

I honestly don't know about the source, I really hope it's true though.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I have read so many things about this case, so many theories and as of yet I am convinced he is a guilty man who probably abused his nephew and felt like society owed him a freebie for his time spent in prison. He sickens me and I think the media circus around him is giving him a lot of satisfaction.

I do however believe that evidence was tampered with and that the department investigating him was corrupt and extremely biased.
edit on 4-5-2016 by FairyThorne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FairyThorne
I have read so many things about this case, so many theories and as of yet I am convinced he is a guilty man who probably abused his nephew and felt like society owed him a freebie for his time spent in prison. He sickens me and I think the media circus around him is giving him a lot of satisfaction.

I do however believe that evidence was tampered with and that the department investigating him was corrupt and extremely biased.

Everyone's bad in your world. No-one wins.

Steven is a murderer, according to you, who probably abused his nephew also. (That one's even new - why didn't the cunning bast***s think of that one? Except that they could have Steven away for life anyway without it, and it might lead the learning retarded boy to serve only a couple of years. When he could serve most of his life potentially if they could force it through).

So you claim Steven is guilty and yet even you claim tampered evidence and a corrupt and extremely prejudiced authority?

That's a lot of a coincidence, don't you think?
Both together.
What are the odds of both happening together?

1. Corrupt & extremely prejudiced authorities after Steven Avery, who happened to be suing them for many times more money than the county had (for being prejudiced and incredibly corrupt previously).
yet at the same time
2. Steven was a murderer, you claim to somehow know or feel, anyway.

Maybe you think it was a happy ending that the extremely corrupt & prejudiced authorities who tampered with evidence, alighted on Steven then, with their law breaking instead of justice?

Rather than some other bloke who didn't hurt anyone, I mean?

Do you think this? Some meeting of fate that Steven got these authorities - a wild, weird serendipity of circumstances for all concerned?

Tell me, do you think, even though the authorities tampered with evidence, and were very prejudiced and corrupt, their wrongs were right in the end? Maybe the end justified the means to you?

This is interesting.
edit on 5-5-2016 by bw1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: bw1000

It seems like you have confused the definition of opinion with claim because I claimed nothing, I have no connection to anything to do with the case other than a documentary and some reading, those are my opinions based on my own reading and ultimately gut feelings, I'm not asking anyone to agree with me.

I think that there is a lot more going on than the public realises and anyone who claims to have a monopoly of truth on the matter who wasn't directly involved with the case is forgetting that Internet sleuthing and speculation is all they are really contributing, I get your view on the matter, you've obviously done plenty of sleuthing and formed your own opinions, that's great for you, you don't have to agree with me.
edit on 10-5-2016 by FairyThorne because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join