It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army Officer on Oregon Killing: 'This could be the First Shot of 2nd American Revolution'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

...and the DHS bought 1.6 billion rounds of ammo just in case the rabbit population exploded.

ever consider the FEDS might start a war deliberately

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan
Youre absolutely right, that we jump to conclusions, but can you blame anyone? How can we ever trust known liars, and believe the official stories, they give us??

I haven't lived my life paranoid of every thing so Im able to see that some of what the Govt says is factual while some of it controls the game for them. You know , just like every day people do.

Another weird how that works...I have never had an issue with Policy brutality primarily because I don't make dumb choices with the law in life or if I have, got a speeding ticket once, I take ownership for my actions and not stomp my feet because I don't agree with something.
edit on 27-1-2016 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Youre absolutely right, that we jump to conclusions, but can you blame anyone? How can we ever trust known liars, and believe the official stories, they give us??

It's easy if you don't spend your whole life paranoid of everything.

Iam not paranoid and i dont know what happen here. But IT IS a known fact, that goverment and officials, lie to us all the time. There is so much evidence and facts avaible on many of the lies and crimes commited by those supposed to protect us. THAT IS A FACT!!!

So is it paranoid to mistrust those, known for lying?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

wow that Taiwanese news is so much more fun

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Well things are changing rapidly in this situation, and I, like everyone else, is still at the mercy of the limited info we are getting. this literally just few minutes ago changed with the new eyewitness testimony of someone who was there. But even he didn't see what happened up at the road block, because there were two cars involved. And regardless of that whole story, we still have several people holed up in the compound, apparently ready to shoot it out.

What gets me is if the guy who got killed did charge the officers, then why wouldn't the feds make sure the people at the compound knew this immediately- and PROVE it with the video footage, so that the compound people don't have to die in vain over sheer misinformation?

Totally senseless. At least that might give them a chance to change their minds. As it stands, these people are about to get wasted over what? I guess they believe it's for a just cause, regardless of whether the dead guy charged the cops or not. That may make no difference here. This is about "people have had enough of federal overreach." And some people like these standoffers are going to lose their lives over it. Sad.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

I haven't lived my life paranoid of every thing so Im able to see that some of what the Govt says is factual while some of it controls the game for them. You know , just like every day people do.

Another weird how that works...I have never had an issue with Policy brutality primarily because I don't make dumb choices with the law in life or if I have, got a speeding ticket once, I take ownership for my actions and not stomp my feet because I don't agree with something.

me to, i tread people with respect (i TRY to), and the few police men i have ever talked to, have been very nice and friendly, but i do have seen examples of people who werent treated as nice...

But iam only asking the question, can we blame anyone for not trusting them?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
The man has much to add.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 1/27/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I think a lack of trust for infamous liars is just good common sense, not paranoia.

Hell, the government lies even when the truth would serve them.
edit on 27-1-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

The compound people know he charged the cops

This for them is bigger than the guys death, they came to make a stand and they will stick to their principles/morals even if it means their death

I kind of admire them for having the backbone to see it through to the end

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

You know,

I am not a political leader, student of leadership, or someone with a good example to follow and hold up.

BUT, even I agree with you when you say:

Expected backlash to include even further increase in state militia enrollment,

Its like some people in law enforcement really think they cant lose face no matter what. The feds think that shooting at people will scare or deter them....these are people who got up in the morning and strapped a weapon to themselves thinking they could die that afternoon just like the police and services do.

They could be wrong and highly opposed (which they are not in either case), AND they would still get huge surges in support after instance in which they are taken seriously enough to kill.

In a very real way, all they have to do is die to win. That or just keep waiting. Every day is a won battle and every death compounds their victory.

These guys are geared to fight an army.....you dont send an army to respond to them. The illusion of the monopoly of force is not like it is in other western countries. This is a spartan society, few understand this simple fact.

a reply to: Asktheanimals

That is precisely what the administration wants, an excuse to send in APCs and drones and make an example of these citizens standing up to the Feds in Oregon.

That would be the dumbest thing they could do. They would bring these retarded metal things out to shoot fish in a barrel and then have them turned into Swiss cheese on live stream TV in a month.

There is also a second consideration. The deaths of law enforcement personnel will result in the effect that is hoped for upon these militias. Namely that moral will drop and the endeavor be dropped with enthusiasm. This is still a situation of them BEING OUR PEOPLE no matter what happens. The government can lose that grace quickly making their ranks UN-volunteer their bodies and minds right out of their uniforms.

edit on 1 27 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
"Shootout" my arse.
This was a deliberate, targeted killing to further incite violence.
That is precisely what the administration wants, an excuse to send in APCs and drones and make an example of these citizens standing up to the Feds in Oregon.
The BLM is trying move farmers and ranchers off land they want to sell to mining (uranium especially) interests.

Well never see the ABC footage unless it can be edited to look like the Bundys are to blame.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

No the guy at the compound does NOT know that, as evidenced from what he just finished saying. Seriously you need to watch this stream and listen:
www.youtube.com...
edit on Wed Jan 27th 2016 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

The official FBI statement says there were shots fired that is something I haven't heard from the other side I dont know if I count 'The endtime news' as the most credible source but I do think that by not elaborating the government has done damage to its cause by letting social media going unchecked with rumours.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I am watching but through the nothiefsallowed link as he's got multiple streams going for better coverage so don't always hear the base guys stream.

How does he not know ? He has the internet, he has a phone, why hasn't anybody told them ? It's illogical for them not to know what really went down

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

The official FBI statement says there were shots fired that is something I haven't heard from the other side I dont know if I count 'The endtime news' as the most credible source but I do think that by not elaborating the government has done damage to its cause by letting social media going unchecked with rumours.

OTOH, no one's been charged with anything that I know of except conspiracy to impede. Cops would JUMP at the opportunity to charge with something like an assault charge.

The fact that they haven't is bothering me.

No video, and I'll believe they just dry gulched the guy.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn

Really, I mean really? Why does it always have to go back to f*cking Obama.

What was the situation surrounding the man's death? How was he executed?

The simple answer is because this is a situation that has garnered national attention, affects more than one federal agency over which he has final control, and was most likely discussed with his own personal input on the matter.

The same reason that Bush the Elder and Clinton should share the responsibility for the way Waco went down (because it basically straddled the inauguration of Clinton, so I don't fully blame him or his control over the FBI).

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Well you might be dead right. The guys at the compound are saying there is a bunch of media out front. Now how is it that the FBI would allow that if a shootout was about to go down? Unless, of course, they WANT it taped to death from every angle so the prize killings can be well documented for them to make an example of them after being humiliated at Bundy ranch?

Media should be nowhere NEAR that place. Bullets and lord only knows what else are about to fly.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Iam not paranoid and i dont know what happen here. But IT IS a known fact, that goverment and officials, lie to us all the time. There is so much evidence and facts avaible on many of the lies and crimes commited by those supposed to protect us. THAT IS A FACT!!!

So is it paranoid to mistrust those, known for lying?

I'd say that taking the exact opposite stance of whatever the government is telling you is pretty irresponsible regardless of how much you are lied too. It's not hard to piece together your own evidence then develop your opinion then. If you do that, you'll find that more times then not things really ARE as they seem.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
"Shootout" my arse.
This was a deliberate, targeted killing to further incite violence.
The BLM is trying move farmers and ranchers off land they want to sell to mining (uranium especially) interests.

Well never see the ABC footage unless it can be edited to look like the Bundys are to blame.

Great, when are you posting the video to back up your claim since you were there or are you just jumping to conclusions because you dont trust the Govt?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

I think a lack of trust for infamous liars is just good common sense, not paranoia.

Hell, the government lies even when the truth would serve them.

Did you know the government has also been known to tell the truth too?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join