It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army Officer on Oregon Killing: 'This could be the First Shot of 2nd American Revolution'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: opethPA

Great, when are you posting the video to back up your claim since you were there or are you just jumping to conclusions because you dont trust the Govt?

Likewise.
It boils down to who do you trust.
The Federal government?
Not me my friend, not me.

As long as a Democrat is in charge, the government is good. As soon as a Republican gets back in, they'll be ranting about revolution again.

Actually the left doesn't really do that as much as the right does when the left is in power.

Actually it's more telling that many progressives are right here in this thread extolling the virtues of blasting these guys to kingdom come....but are consistently in every thread crying and moaning that it's "assassination" and "execution" and "an epidemic" every time a minority person gets shot for attacking someone.

Yes, that would be a good "actually".

I haven't seen any one in here "extolling the virtues of blasting these guys to kingdom come." In fact, progressives seem to just want these guys arrested. Hyperbole much?

Here ya go -

--It's way too late for that and all I can say is, they should have thought about that before they orchestrated this farce.
Now it's time to pay the piper!

--Then I guess we find out exactly what "or else" means!
And I'll just bet it doesn't mean victory for the protestors or any of their prospective supporters.

--Now these guys are just begging for trouble.
--If he's the first martyr for the revolution then the collective IQ of the human race just inched upwards a tad.
--You and your "patriot brethren" will never garner enough support to do accomplish anything other than getting yourselves killed.

--If it were'nt for that, I wouldn't even give them the chance to surrender. I'd just storm the place and take them out.
--patriot... eyes rolling.

Note the basic snarkiness and "hawhawhaw" feel, regarding the shooting

I eagerly await your response that is something like "b-b-b-but your words are different". I can just see that coming.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: opethPA

Great, when are you posting the video to back up your claim since you were there or are you just jumping to conclusions because you dont trust the Govt?

Likewise.
It boils down to who do you trust.
The Federal government?
Not me my friend, not me.

As long as a Democrat is in charge, the government is good. As soon as a Republican gets back in, they'll be ranting about revolution again.

Actually the left doesn't really do that as much as the right does when the left is in power.

Actually it's more telling that many progressives are right here in this thread extolling the virtues of blasting these guys to kingdom come....but are consistently in every thread crying and moaning that it's "assassination" and "execution" and "an epidemic" every time a minority person gets shot for attacking someone.

Yes, that would be a good "actually".

Who is advocating "blasting them to kingdom come?"

I've been following this thread closely, and have not seen that phrase used by another poster than yourself.

No one - has suggested what you yourself have suggested. Stop pigeon-holing yourself.

Here ya go -

--It's way too late for that and all I can say is, they should have thought about that before they orchestrated this farce.
Now it's time to pay the piper!

--Then I guess we find out exactly what "or else" means!
And I'll just bet it doesn't mean victory for the protestors or any of their prospective supporters.

--Now these guys are just begging for trouble.
--If he's the first martyr for the revolution then the collective IQ of the human race just inched upwards a tad.
--You and your "patriot brethren" will never garner enough support to do accomplish anything other than getting yourselves killed.

--If it were'nt for that, I wouldn't even give them the chance to surrender. I'd just storm the place and take them out.
--patriot... eyes rolling.

Note the basic snarkiness and "hawhawhaw" feel, regarding the shooting

I eagerly await your response that is something like "b-b-b-but your words are different". I can just see that coming.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

Could you list the peaceful revolutions that occurred which changed the old order?

Could you also support your claim about the bankers wanting violent insurrection?

I mean, if you make a claim, it's good to show some kind of evidence.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

originally posted by: Painterz
Retired army officer. Not an actual serving army officer. Just some guys opinion who used to be in the army.

FYI: the BLM's crimes are ALSO the result of "some guys opinion".

The problem is, not too many of us share that opinion...

There is no legal authority for the feds to own or maintain any land therefore there is no legal authority for anyone to contract with them to do so. All subsequent contracts are illegal and therefore null & void. It is about complete federal control.

The framers did NOT give SCOTUS the ultimate authority to be the ultimate arbiters of the Constitution & federal power. That is a modern abhorrent interpretation of the Constitution and judicial power. James Madison and John Jay and the rest of the framers wrote that the States were the ultimate authority of the application of the Constitution and the people the ultimate power. We need to put down the SCOTUS opinions, the government's desires, and the mainstream ignorance and get the wisdom of the writers of the Constitution.

www.facebook.com...

I have read through 5 pages of posts so far and I see this as being the absolute best so far. The video explaining the Constitution and the federal government limitations explains very well just why the government is guilty of murder despite the personal actions of any participant. The facts are that the federal government has absolutely no authority to own land except for certain and specific reasons. The federal government caused the circumstances for his death and therefore guilty of murder........

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Good luck getting anywhere with clear, clean language from the constitution. A Carter, Clinton, Obama judge will toss it quicker than you can blink.

"It doesn't mean that anymore" or "you have no standing" or "well, if we just change this one word a little bit"

Hell, John Roberts will too ! lol

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

I never made any claims of absolute fact. I offered an opinion. Nowhere in what I wrote did I claim to know the truth or to be spouting the truth. It was just my humble opinion and take on the situation. Take it or leave it. At the end I even said what do I know anyways.

I also never said peaceful revolutions succeed. I said they scare the globalists and bankers. As to bankers wanting violent insurrection. Just go look up who profited off of every violent insurrection ever.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Not according to this witness: www.facebook.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

originally posted by: Murgatroid

originally posted by: Painterz
Retired army officer. Not an actual serving army officer. Just some guys opinion who used to be in the army.

FYI: the BLM's crimes are ALSO the result of "some guys opinion".

The problem is, not too many of us share that opinion...

There is no legal authority for the feds to own or maintain any land therefore there is no legal authority for anyone to contract with them to do so. All subsequent contracts are illegal and therefore null & void. It is about complete federal control.

The framers did NOT give SCOTUS the ultimate authority to be the ultimate arbiters of the Constitution & federal power. That is a modern abhorrent interpretation of the Constitution and judicial power. James Madison and John Jay and the rest of the framers wrote that the States were the ultimate authority of the application of the Constitution and the people the ultimate power. We need to put down the SCOTUS opinions, the government's desires, and the mainstream ignorance and get the wisdom of the writers of the Constitution.

www.facebook.com...

I have read through 5 pages of posts so far and I see this as being the absolute best so far. The video explaining the Constitution and the federal government limitations explains very well just why the government is guilty of murder despite the personal actions of any participant. The facts are that the federal government has absolutely no authority to own land except for certain and specific reasons. The federal government caused the circumstances for his death and therefore guilty of murder........

That simply is not true, Article 4 Clause 2 does not specify any conditions for Federal Ownership of Land nor does it specifically prohibit it, it simply states COngress has the duty and right to pass regulations for the needful use of said.

Read it again a few times, let the lack of any real specifics sink in please

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

Ooh! Ooh! My turn!

"These guys never wanted violence!"

Who are the ones advocating for bloodbaths, again?

The people of this town asked them to leave.

Little Princess Ritz deleted his youtube video proclaiming his hatred and want for violence.

Who is one promoting murdering again?

I'm taking one out of their book, good to know I'll have unfettered support when I decide to claim others property as my own because I'm fighting government tyranny.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: cfnyaami

Problem is that he wasn't close enough to see what was going on. He was in his jeep, which had been stopped. The other truck kept going, tried to go around a roadblock, and stuck in a snowbank. It was several hundred yards away from where this guy was being detained. He was too far away to hear and only close enough to see generally what was happening. He said the guy was not on his knees with his hands up, but that's about the extent of what he could witness.

The girl in the truck, Victoria (which I posted last page or so), testifies that the cops were shooting at the car, that he got out of the truck, and was shot dead. She said over 100 bullets were fired Bonnie & Clyde style. You can read her testimony in the Oregonian link I posted as well. Problem with her is that she said she was "on the floorboards" so her being able to give a detailed account of what happened outside the truck is, um, a problem.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn
a reply to: TheBulk

"You Guys?"

You have no idea who I am.

I'm all for Obama facing some sort of justice for what he has done - the drone strikes for instance - but this is something he is only tangentially related to. Did he order an execution? Yes? Then impeach the f*ck out of him.

Regardless of what your opinion is on the big O's liability, what comes first is ascertaining what actually happened.

Well Bush didn't ORDER any innocent Iraqis to be killed either. He didn't ORDER terrorists to be tortured, only to be interrogated with enhanced methods.

Something tells me you'd blame Bush at the drop of a hat for all I just mentioned though....

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Ooh! Ooh! My turn!

Little Princess Ritz deleted his youtube video proclaiming his hatred and want for violence.

I'm taking one out of their book, good to know I'll have unfettered support when I decide to claim others property as my own because I'm fighting government tyranny.

The issue was whether what I said was true. You said it wasn't, and I proved to you that it was.

Your subsequent desperate tangent to anything else notwithstanding.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Ooh! Ooh! My turn!

The issue was whether what I said was true. You said it wasn't, and I proved to you that it was.

This thread isn't about me nor you, congratulations though - you're right! Woo-hoo! Go you, high-five! Would you like me to print and email you a certificate ascertaining to you being correct? I couldn't care less about being wrong or right.

You know what a true tragedy is? Poisoning people's water supply in Flint - but by all means, continue playing the victim card regarding those who broke federal law and were treated like criminals.

Again - it's nice to know I will have unfettered support when I decide to take over someone's else's property and shall face no criminal wrongdoings whatsoever.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Last night I was listening to a live feed where militias were being given directions around the road blocks.

Multiple militias were mobilized. According to what I heard.

What happened I don't know.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

Wouldn't that depend on the circumstances? If bankers co-opted a revolution, it would stand that they benefit from that particular event. Would bankers be in favor of a violent revolution that targeted bankers?

Personally, in my opinion, any revolution in this age is a misnomer, they are coups; which is probably what you are referring to about these banker supported revolutions.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

What happened I don't know.

They stayed home. The word went out to "stand down." As of a few minutes ago, there were about six guys, three pick-up trucks, and a Lincoln Town Car behind a berm of dirt with no one else in sight. They have a live feed (that keeps breaking), but it looks pretty lonely and cold out there.
edit on 1/27/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: annalisa2016

Article 1 Section 8.

To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Ces- sion of Particular States, and the Acceptance of Congress, be- come the seat of the Government of the United States, and to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by the Con- sent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the Erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock-Yards, and other needful Buildings;

All places purchased by the consent of the legislature of the State.

I do not see anything here that permits the fed to take possession of vast tracts of land. Only enough sufficient for Magazines etc.

edit on 27-1-2016 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Just like eminent domain. It's supposed to be for absolutely necessary public services. But now various govts would like it to be for the purpose of taking property from citizen A to give to citizen B, who will make lots of money with it, and presumably pay taxes on that profit....and most likely share some of the profits with the govt officials who gave him the land.

That's not exactly the reasoning or description of the concept. It's more like a wide open invite to corruption.

Same with fed ownership of land except for the most important of public needs or services. Otherwise it may get sold to Russia for uranium reserves....hey wait.....

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Ooh! Ooh! My turn!

This thread isn't about me nor you, congratulations though - you're right! Woo-hoo! Go you, high-five! Would you like me to print and email you a certificate ascertaining to you being correct? I couldn't care less about being wrong or right.

You know what a true tragedy is? Poisoning people's water supply in Flint - but by all means, continue playing the victim card regarding those who broke federal law and were treated like criminals.

Again - it's nice to know I will have unfettered support when I decide to take over someone's else's property and shall face no criminal wrongdoings whatsoever.

It wasn't about who was right or wrong, It was about dishonest claims, that's all. I don't like them lol. Man you are good at bizarre tangents lightning fast. Soothes the sting, apparently.
edit on 27-1-2016 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: cfnyaami

What happened to this facebook page?

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join