It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jacob

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I had the weirdest dream ever!
I was arguing with my former neighbour, almost fighting, she said "stop doing that!" i said "i am not doing it, it is you!" and i felt someone touching my left shoulder as i grabbed the hand, it was a naked man and it felt like he tried to devour me. Somehow i started to repeatedly say the pater noster and he slowly turned to bloody mash, yelling "i am Jacob!" i woke up still saying the pater noster, loud. And was super confused and scared.
I honestly had to google the name, that's how religious i am, and it was the father of the 12 tribes? The name means "god protects" or "he who betrays"?
Does anyone have a clue what this could mean?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Jinn's always tap on the left shoulder blade when they want to enter a mortals' body.

Monitor your dreams. It is possible that the jinn might be trying to relay information to you or simply ruin your life. Either way, you will probably see a smokeless flame, shade, wraith or person dressed in black in a dream.

The jinn might have been 'suggesting' to your dream mind to tap your own shoulder to let it in.

There is a rumour at CERN stating that they are going to try to open a portal to other parallel worlds this week. Maybe they did the experiment successfully and now more jinn are in this world to attack humans.
edit on 27-1-2016 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Maybe you are a future version of the Biblical Jacob. If that is the case then pray to Jesus Christ and ask for Him to give you orders as to what you must do now.

BTW, after my first posting i had a major spiritual attack from dark entities. One way to stop an attack is to imagine you are the center of a thermal nuke explosion. The spiritual blast wave cuts down everything in its path.

Its amazing what the human mind is capable of when thoughts are transferred into the spiritual world.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Thanks for answering, but no. I won't pray to a guy dead for 2000years and i don't believe in Jinn demons and all of that.
I was looking for symbolic interpretation. I know my subconscience tries to work sthg out i am just surprised how.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Welcome to my world. As I was writing my dark matter thread, I had a dream in which Zeus spoke to me and told me he was my father.

Probably just a dream mate.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Jinn's always tap on the left shoulder blade when they want to enter a mortals' body.

Monitor your dreams. It is possible that the jinn might be trying to relay information to you or simply ruin your life. Either way, you will probably see a smokeless flame, shade, wraith or person dressed in black in a dream.

The jinn might have been 'suggesting' to your dream mind to tap your own shoulder to let it in.

There is a rumour at CERN stating that they are going to try to open a portal to other parallel worlds this week. Maybe they did the experiment successfully and now more jinn are in this world to attack humans.

CERN opening portals this week!

Nutcases have been saying that for ages.

The simple truth is that CERN is trying to see if there are hints of parallel universes (a theory) by banging stuff together and looking at the smashed bits. If the numbers don't add up, perhaps energy might be disappearing into 'other dimensions' or 'parallel universes' (note that these are different from each other)?

No portals.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
I had the weirdest dream ever!
I was arguing with my former neighbour, almost fighting, she said "stop doing that!" i said "i am not doing it, it is you!" and i felt someone touching my left shoulder as i grabbed the hand, it was a naked man and it felt like he tried to devour me. Somehow i started to repeatedly say the pater noster and he slowly turned to bloody mash, yelling "i am Jacob!" i woke up still saying the pater noster, loud. And was super confused and scared.
I honestly had to google the name, that's how religious i am, and it was the father of the 12 tribes? The name means "god protects" or "he who betrays"?
Does anyone have a clue what this could mean?

To me it means that you may have a superstitious sub-concious and probably have had exposure to a religious (specifically Catholic) background.

I infer this "Catholicism" from your reference to the "Pater Noster", the Latin name used by Catholics. Most other English speaking Christian denominations would call it the "Our Father".

My theory is that, in dreaming, we simply experience a set of strong emotions and, closer to waking, we build a narrative to try and make sense of those feelings.

The emotions, in your case, could have been 'suppressed anger' merging into 'fear'.

Think about the emotions of the dream and check to see if they match the chronology of the narrative. I find that the emotions seem to precede the narrative and sometimes I will re-do, or add to, particularly weak narrative to 'complete' things.

In your case, I believe that you have applied vaguely religious archetypes.

edit on 27/1/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

New era.. Waking up from a dormant era.. Into a more progressive one.. The stories will sound the same

top topics

join