It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stan Lee's Lucky Man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Harry is a detective with a twist. The brilliant mind behind the hulk and iron man brings LUCKY MAN. The story of a detective who can control luck. For every piece of good luck he gets someone close to him gets bad luck but as a detective he uses this towards his job!

Stan Lee's Lucky Man

I just saw the pilot for the show on showbox. I'm not sure where you can watch it online.

I have to say that I like it so far. The acting is good. It has a good story and it kept me interested. I'll definitely keep an eye out for more episodes. Stan Lee made a cameo, of course.

Here is a video where Stan Lee explains his inspiration for the series.

edit on 26-1-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Reminds me of Longshot from the X-men

As long as you have a purification of the motives the luck will not rebound, but when you are not pure...

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage
I don't know a thing about Longshot but I understand what you're saying. If his intentions are self serving something bad would happen.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

See Powers and Ablitties for Longshot

The idea that pure unselfish intent can alter probability fields (good luck), while self-serving putting one's self first will backfire affecting the individual or others negatively.

Jung saw this as synchronicity or an observation of coincidence occurring in one's favor, but I wonder if it is possible to influence it or only experience the outcome...
edit on pmbAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoThu, 28 Jan 2016 12:59:50 -0600pm12America/Chicago by abeverage because: probability

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
after watching the series( just finished teo weeks ago in uk) im impresed now we no who golding is it lays the foundation for series two the hunt is on!! wil be a long yrars wait tho😒

new topics

top topics

join