It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says he won’t participate in GOP debate on Fox News

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Frankly I think Trump comes off looking like a crybaby.

Sal

a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: queenofswords

Own monetary reasons? Like I said, where was all this concern with the other 6 debates? All the sudden now it's a big deal.

Try using Google

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
If Trump is a coward for not doing the 6th debate, then what do we call the democrats who won't debate 4 times?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
If Trump is a coward for not doing the 6th debate, then what do we call the democrats who won't debate 4 times?

MKUltra cowards.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

This is going to be brutal on the left.

Support a station they despise?

Or support a candidate they despise.

Or ignore both.

(I'd go with option 3, less stress and the "safe zones" will already be overcrowded)

hahahahahahaha

Why does everything in the USA have to be so black and white and polarised?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Hillary's DNC.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: Foderalover

My problem with Bernie is the he's been in government for over 30 years and hasn't accomplished any of the things he talks about.

I don't want that for the next four years.

Nor will Trump if elected.

President cant do much if Congress hate him (and they will Democrat and Republican) he will end up a lame duck president whose only power is to say dumb arse things and get laughed at.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

This is going to be brutal on the left.

Support a station they despise?

Or support a candidate they despise.

Or ignore both.

(I'd go with option 3, less stress and the "safe zones" will already be overcrowded)

hahahahahahaha

Good question. I wasn't going to watch that debate anyways, so I could care less who ends up on it or not. Trump sitting it out? Ok.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
So trump throws another fit because he doesnt get his way huh?

More proof this man is unable to accept any criticism or hard questions, he doesnt like Kelly because she exposed him, fake people dont like being exposed.

Im not a huge FOX fan, but good for them, no network should cower or be swayed by a politician......

Let him throw his fit

Proof once again this man is not presidential , and once again tries to use his power and money to manipulate things to his way...

Not status quo huh?

This should be a red flag to his supporters, stop being sheep.......the man wants to be King....

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
IS anyone talking about Christie...or Cruz....or Kasich...or any of the others? Nope. Everyone, even if you do not like him, is talking about Trump.

This would not kill his campaign. Would I like to see one more debate with him, yes, but not a big deal if not. This is all about to show Fox that they got the highest numbers ever from him. This way, if he does not do it and Friday morning he is on Fox. He will say I told you so. If he goes, he says I had a change of heart and wants to show strength. It is a great debate and he is on Fox on Friday...

Do you see the picture?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

It's the political season. Neighbors, family, friends. . . everyone gets along with each other all the time except for political season.

Then the government manipulates the media and message to the point where death comes as a result of a different color tie.
edit on 27-1-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: EightTF3

Totally accurate and he still attended all the debates.

Trump is afraid of Kelly. He's a coward.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

So a Fox News reporter is scaring Trump from showing up on the next debate,
. So here's a candidate for POTUS who has a responsibility to give his views on the issues to the American people, but decides not to show because he's not tough enough to handle questions from a reporter? He's like a little boy gathering up his marbles when things don't go his way and you call this a clever campaign maneuver?

If this isn't an additional red flag to be added to the numerous other glaring character weaknesses and flaws of Donald Trump, I don't know what is. So with Trump, he follows the saying "if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. This is a tell tell sign on how he's going to negotiate with other countries. I can picture him insulting adversaries or allies in negotiations and than walking out. That's what negotiating is all about right (sarc.)?

It's a truly sad perspective that American voters would want a leader like this to represent them. The majority of American's look down on bullying and tyrants, yet that's exactly what they're supporting with Donald Trump. He's acting like a rich spoiled brat! This guys going to piss too many people off to get anything done if he's elected to office. For those who complain about Obama using too many executive privileges, I can certainly bet Trump will surpass it.

To turn this decision by Trump into a positive campaign maneuver, is again ignoring his poor personal characteristics and credentials to become President.

All I have to say to Trump's supporters, be careful for what you wish for.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Exactly, and well said.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I don't know what in the world I will do without being able to watch the hair and the verbose attacks fly tonight, I was really looking forward to making popcorn and sitting by the fire whilst watching the combover flap about.

Whatever shall I do now?

(Sarcasm folks sarcasm, this is just that silly)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

It seems more like trump decided he wasn't going to let Fox News profit off of him. Apparently he told them to donate to wounded warriors and they wouldn't, so he won't use his name to line their pockets.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: annalisa2016
I don't know what in the world I will do without being able to watch the hair and the verbose attacks fly tonight, I was really looking forward to making popcorn and sitting by the fire whilst watching the combover flap about.

Whatever shall I do now?

(Sarcasm folks sarcasm, this is just that silly)

Isn't the debate on Thursday night?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7

It seems more like trump decided he wasn't going to let Fox News profit off of him. Apparently he told them to donate to wounded warriors and they wouldn't, so he won't use his name to line their pockets.

absolutely not true, and if it was you could bet that he would have SAID that publicly to shame fox, he likes to do things like that

No this is purely because he has a vendetta against Kelly and he wants to try and bully and use influence and money to get his way.....

Again this is typical Trump MO, how people cant see this is beyond me

agian I say, good for FOX, no news network should cowtow to any politician or figurehead......one of the only things fox has done lately i agree with

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Ahhh, poor Trump.

He is always telling us how the Mexicans will love him, the blacks will love him and the women voters will love him....but he can't get any love from his own "kind".

So sad.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: eXia7

absolutely not true, and if it was you could bet that he would have SAID that publicly to shame fox, he likes to do things like that

No this is purely because he has a vendetta against Kelly and he wants to try and bully and use influence and money to get his way.....

Again this is typical Trump MO, how people cant see this is beyond me

agian I say, good for FOX, no news network should cowtow to any politician or figurehead......one of the only things fox has done lately i agree with

But the difference is that he is doing something useful, and Fox isn't.

Don't let your bias cloud your judgement.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join