It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says he won’t participate in GOP debate on Fox News

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

...........Half of the GOP candidates support a no-fly zone in known Russian airspace and have stated on-air they would "shoot them down," clearly they have no idea what the ramifications of such an act would have.

Uh? Russian airspace? I don't think so. You're going to have to post facts with links for me to believe that.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Foderalover

My problem with Bernie is the he's been in government for over 30 years and hasn't accomplished any of the things he talks about.

I don't want that for the next four years.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: tweetie

So is he running a successful intelligence operations using connections he's already got in media?

Hey he knows how to run intelligence!

It makes sense to me! He's had plenty of experience moving in the kinds of circles he does in his line of business.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Yeah he knows what he's doing.

He's a bit more savvy than we think how else do you think he's negotiating billion dollar contracts and television shows on a regular basis.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Looks like FoxNews gets a dose of a real "reality" show !!!

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Typical Trump when going gets tough, run away. You just know he will do or say something crazy to try and steal the spotlight. The man can not stand to have attention not on him even if means most of the planet hates him.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

When the going gets tough? When did it get tough for Trump? He has been steadily rising in the polls and it doesn't look like that is going to change with yet another Fox debate.

Let the rest of the bunch have the spotlight for a change. He's off to raise some money for our Wounded Warriors and vets rather than boost Megyn Kelly's value and add yet more millions to Roger Ailes' pockets.

This 6th debate is more for them than the candidates, imo. What else can the candidates say this close to the caucuses.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Funny how Trump only now cares about these debates making money off advertising and never before. Sure, I really believe he's doing it for the vets...

He's afraid of Kelly because he knows she's gonna challenge him and he's running for the hills. Yeah, that's a man I want as president... He's a coward.
edit on 26-1-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I dont like trump and think he would be very dangerous as a president.

However i think he got the better of her in that first debate.

I think its more of sticking to what has worked for him. Which is to appear that he is anti establishment
edit on 13131America/ChicagoTue, 26 Jan 2016 23:13:11 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I disagree. Your perception of the situation is different from mine. Trump is not afraid of tough questions. He gets them all the time. Kelly and Ailes are using him for a 6th debate for their own personal and monetary reasons.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

a reply to: Foderalover

My problem with Bernie is the he's been in government for over 30 years and hasn't accomplished any of the things he talks about.

I don't want that for the next four years.

And what exactly do you expect a Senator to do at a federal level?

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

What is a track record of success?

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: queenofswords

Funny how Trump only now cares about these debates making money off advertising and never before. Sure, I really believe he's doing it for the vets...

He's afraid of Kelly because he knows she's gonna challenge him and he's running for the hills. Yeah, that's a man I want as president... He's a coward.

This is not the first time he has brought up the money-making factor from these debates. You are wrong on that account because he has exposed it before this.

He's not afraid of Kelly, and if you see Trump as a coward, you have a different definition of the word!

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

What is a track record of success?

A phrase I learned in communications to never use?

I'm not sure what you're entirely asking.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Your going to have to actually use your brain.

I'm not justifying that response with an actual answer.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Typical Trump when going gets tough, run away. You just know he will do or say something crazy to try and steal the spotlight. The man can not stand to have attention not on him even if means most of the planet hates him.

He's screwing over Fox, who is trying to screw him over in the first place. I say bravo.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Your going to have to actually use your brain.

I'm not justifying that response with an actual answer.

Okay then, insult me. I'll make sure to avoid your posts.

Have a nice evening

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I've noticed that every day of the week, CNN.com and MSNBC.com have something negative about Donald Trump on their front page. The more they bash Donald, the more resolved I am to get him to the White House. I'm dying to see these two networks cover election night, and angrily tell voters how stupid we are, when it becomes obvious that Donald Trump will be the next President of the U.S.A..

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

Politically it's a smart move from the Trump camp. Trump had nothing to gain from attending the debate. In fact he could have only lost out by having to answers specific policy questions. Trump will look to ride the wave all the GOP convention. Hillary Clinton hasn't generated such a wave as the showing by Bernie Sanders as acted a minor tidal surge against her campaign.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

This is what I love about Trump. He's not doing this to be vindictive or spiteful. He is simply right.

There have been six debates. There are better things to do now. He really is a big supporter of Wounded Warriors and our veterans. He's going to focus on that venue and Fox can have their debates with the rest of the candidates.

Simple. Why should he stand up there while Megyn Kelly gets HER revenge. Unproductive, imo, timewise and personally for Trump.

It's not like the public is going to miss out on hearing how he stands on things. We've already heard his stance on the issues and we already know Mr. Trump. Let the other candidates have some light shone on them.

No, he likes attention. And he is getting it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join