It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon protest leader Ammon Bundy is arrested, says source

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
They're probably doing some heavy audio editing of the shots fired before Finicum tries to defend himself....

no matter what audio is released that is what some people will claim, ignoring the video evidence!

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

I think this video is enough for evidence.... it's pretty clear that he was surrendering, they fired first before his hands went down... he tried to keep them up but they keep on shooting at him...

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

So no ground audio vid released yet?
They're probably doing some heavy audio editing of the shots fired before Finicum tries to defend himself....

Of course they are. They picked LaVoy for assassination because he is a really important guy. Then, they used mind control rays to make him run roadblocks while armed so they could justify shooting him. They needed some time to cover up shooting him while he was on his knees surrendering, so they got some actors to reenact the scene. Did you look carefully at the tire marks and footprints and do a tree count?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

You could claim the video isn't legit

Watch the full length version at 14:07 where it hits 39m 40s the video freezes for a brief second and jumps a frame

Surprised nobody has made that a bigger issue than it probably is

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
For anyone who reads the Oathkeepers website, Stewart Rhodes and team were very much involved in the behind-the-scenes effort to keep the situation at the refuge from turning into another Waco catastrophe as it was about to a while back. There's an article outlining that scenario at the website which I will look for. This is why law enforcement waited for an opportunity to arrest those they had warrants for (whether anyone agrees with the arrests or not) away from the refuge. An update from Sam Culper was posted a little while ago:

Update

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie
For anyone who reads the Oathkeepers website, Stewart Rhodes and team were very much involved in the behind-the-scenes effort to keep the situation at the refuge from turning into another Waco catastrophe as it was about to a while back. There's an article outlining that scenario at the website which I will look for. This is why law enforcement waited for an opportunity to arrest those they had warrants for (whether anyone agrees with the arrests or not) away from the refuge. An update from Sam Culper was posted a little while ago:

Update

Stewart Rhodes warning to U.S. Military and Federal LEO's on January 15th:

Link

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Quote where I said they steal land.

Does that justify BLM land grabs?

Instead of playing word games you need to provide specific examples of what you mean by the BLM "grabbing" or "taking" lands to lease to energy companies.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Ok, same page

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The point is, the Bundys abused the system as much as anyone. More so. They reneged on their contract.

I make absolutely no excuses for the Bundys. Any of them.

But I will take exception to the suggestion that they "abused the system" more than anyone. The Bundys ain't got nuttin' on the feds when it comes to abusing the system.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I read on another website that there was someone recording with a video camera just to the right of Mr. Finicum, in between some vehicles. I believe they were the vehicles creating the roadblock, but I'm not sure. Several posters there confirmed seeing him. I tend to think they were right, and that the entire event was closely and clearly recorded. Since they chose not to release that video, I think they are doing some heavy editing.

I also wouldn't be surprised if plea deals are quickly arranged in order to prevent full disclosure to the defendants. Since all but one have been appointed public defenders and cannot afford a long, drawn-out legal battle against the full weight and power of the federal government, I suspect they will take whatever plea deal they can get.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

There are efforts underway to organize large gatherings in Burns and Eugene, Oregon to protest the killing of LaVoy Finicum in front of the governor’s office and another building. Follow the Pacific Patriots Network for additional and up to date information.

This isn't over yet.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

If they are smart they will get a state appointed attorney by establishing a clear conflict of interest between the public defender and this case.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

a reply to: tweetie

There are efforts underway to organize large gatherings in Burns and Eugene, Oregon to protest the killing of LaVoy Finicum in front of the governor’s office and another building. Follow the Pacific Patriots Network for additional and up to date information.

This isn't over yet.

I agree. I saw that. That's why I am keenly watching what transpires. There are so many posters I want to respond to in these specific threads but I'll never get anything else done if I do. I'll look up the group. There are so many Patriot groups now.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I read on another website that there was someone recording with a video camera just to the right of Mr. Finicum, in between some vehicles.

I can't imagine they wouldn't have had someone recording the situation in close proximity.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I think this video is enough for evidence.... it's pretty clear that he was surrendering, they fired first before his hands went down... he tried to keep them up but they keep on shooting at him...

That is not pretty clear in the video at all. All that is clear is that his hands were up at one point and then he dropped them and then at some point was shot.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I agree with onequestion, this is not over.

New groups are on their way to Oregon right now. There patriots are demanding the resignation of many officials who participated in the death of Mr. Finicum.

It is about time people start standing up to a tyrannical government.

If we do nothing then the problem will only get worst. Not only worst, pretty soon the government agencies will be banging at your door and wanting everything you worked so hard for.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

New groups are on their way to Oregon right now.

There are?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
New groups are on their way to Oregon right now.

So a few more nutters will turn up in Oregon, so what?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yep, I am in for peacefully protest, without guns. The more people show up the more power these groups have, wouldn't you agree?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

I asked if "new groups are on their way to Oregon right now. "
How do you know this?

Seems the same claim was made on the day of the arrests.
edit on 1/30/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join