It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon protest leader Ammon Bundy is arrested, says source

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

Are you really seriously going to continue to suggesting that what happened to Dr. King is comparable in any way to Finicum???

I've seen wildly fallacious and dishonest comparisons ... but that's got to be one of the most ridiculous yet.

Quote the FBI saying that "Finicum charged at them with guns blazing."

You have a tendency to blatantly misstate the facts. You've misquoted me, the FBI, other posters ...

Perhaps the Smithsonian will also display the video that clearly demonstrates Finicum's sad demise after resisting arrest, his flight, his reckless endangerment of others, his assault on law enforcement officers, etc. etc. but I doubt it.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

genie.com...

American Shale Oil, LLC (AMSO) holds a U.S. Bureau of Land Management Research, Demonstration and Development lease to develop oil shale on federal lands in the Piceance Basin of Colorado. There are an estimated 10 billion barrels of oil equivalent in place within AMSO’s 5,120 acre preferential lease right area, and its plan for commercial operations targets approximately 20 percent of the available resource. Genie Energy holds a minority stake in AMSO, which is a joint venture with Total, SA, the world’s fifth largest integrated oil and gas company.

There.

And there is nothing in that statement about the BLM seizing private land or acquiring it through "mafia" like tactics and leasing it to Genie. There is nothing about private land being involved at all.

If this was about the BLM leasing land for oil production then why didn't they go there with guns instead of trying to take over a bird sanctuary?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

Why bother...

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: onequestion

They watch the pretty girls on tv turning up their noses at those awful, scary guns. They are msm addicts. It shows. Just like you can tell a meth addict by their teeth, you tell the msm addicts by the talking points. CNN or MSNBC said so and how dare you say otherwise?!

That's where you lose all credibility, by claiming a book can be judge by its cover... you are the one who has actually been hoodwinked here.

In reality, some of the most scamming & untrustworthy "methheads" on earth, have a perfect set of teeth. Also, plenty of the people who actually care about freedom & the rights of the people as a whole, are incredibility passionate about common sense gun reform.

Either way, if you actually did have any kind of skill at reading human intentions, then you would realize that the Bundy's are nothing more than a bunch of freeloaders who want to increase their bottom line by grazing on land that does not belong to them.

The blatant ignorance of anyone who thinks that because they wear cowboy hats, own guns and constantly rant on about the constitution, that they must obviously have your best interest in mind... lol, you've been played like a fine violin.

Did any of the Malheur Occupiers shoot the police?

Do you mean to say, did any of them actually have the minerals to stand for what they claimed to stand for... because in that case, no they didn't.

They where not freedom fighters, they where merely weak minded individuals, with a delusional perception of self entitlement.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Why bother...

Do you mean why bother to back up your previous claim?

I spent a long time looking and found nothing and you haven't provided anything either.

ETA: I googled Genie Energy as you suggested and looked at many pages and there was nothing about private lands being taken in Colorado.

edit on 30-1-2016 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

are you just going to completely deny what I post?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Obviously you haven't been paying attention.

Feel free to believe what you want, clearly you haven't been following this thread or any of the information that's come to light, such as the video of the BLM employees celebrating their latest acquisition.

How else would the BLM get the land other than buy it or take it?
edit on 1/30/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

are you just going to completely deny what I post?

You haven't posted anything to back up your claim that the BLM seized private lands to lease to Genie.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Please quote where I said that.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

You're too concerned with details.
It's the big picture that matters.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

(post by onequestion removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Sure. As soon as you quit claiming that details and actual facts don't matter.

Where are your facts that BLM has stolen land?

edit on 1/30/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The problem is not facts or details the problem is fixating on facts or details and the issue is only relevant to the overall context of the statement.

Now go away.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

The problem is not facts or details

The problem is that you ignore both.

edit on 1/30/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Sure. As soon as you quit claiming that details and actual facts don't matter.

Where are your facts that BLM has stolen land?

Quote where I said they stole land.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

As an example... When I claim the BLM acquires land and allows major energy companies like Genie to come in and drill that land for a profit...

And then provided the end user with a link to Genie Energies website stating that they are in business with the BLM?

And you don't see a problem with that right?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

Are you really seriously going to continue to suggesting that what happened to Dr. King is comparable in any way to Finicum???

I've seen wildly fallacious and dishonest comparisons ... but that's got to be one of the most ridiculous yet.

Quote the FBI saying that "Finicum charged at them with guns blazing."

You have a tendency to blatantly misstate the facts. You've misquoted me, the FBI, other posters ...

Perhaps the Smithsonian will also display the video that clearly demonstrates Finicum's sad demise after resisting arrest, his flight, his reckless endangerment of others, his assault on law enforcement officers, etc. etc. but I doubt it.

Are you seriously going to consider that the FBI is above framing people/ Seriously??!!!!

Ok, I would absolutely love to see the video of Finicum assaulting police officers. As i recall, he did not barge through that barricade, he swerved to miss it (like any reasonable person would do who was fleeing thugs trying to murder him).

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Please quote where I said that.

Have any of you thanked the protesters for highlighting a major issue that we have with an out of control rogue agency using mafia tactics to extort resource rich land that they then profit off of from land owners across the north western United States?

I've done the necessary research to conclude that the BLM takes land and then rents drilling and mineral rights out to companies like Genie Energy for 20% of the profit.

If you did any research and stopped jumping to conclusions you would have found out for yourself.

Now I'll leave you too it.

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join