It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon protest leader Ammon Bundy is arrested, says source

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Why was the truck getting shot at? (10:21)
EDIT:
OC spray/rounds fired at/into the truck.

edit on 28-1-2016 by kaskad because: not paying attention.

edit on 28-1-2016 by kaskad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka

originally posted by: imitator

What is you point?
It was also in the snow..the horror!.

The point is he didn't intentionally ram the road block, because it's on a corner. He had no time to break....
DUH!!

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like he got shot first, then put down his arms.

(assuming this video isn't a traning video)

(assuming this is really the guy)

Did you actually watch the video because if that is what you saw then you must not have watched it.

link   
a reply to: kaskad

It is passing a tree at that time, what do you see that shows it is shot?

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: Sremmos80

She said she was on the floor, I'm not sure what she could see?

She obviously didn't see much, if anything at all. I suspect that she was told what happened so she could repeat it and make a martyr to the Bundy constitutional cause. Who would have told her that story?
LaVoy got himself popped just as the police said.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

He had no time to break

Did he not have time to break because of where they were placed or because of the rate of speed he was going???

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

If she was laying pretty flat in the floor, his legs may have been obscured a bit. There is a point in the video of when he lowers his body some as he walks farther into the snow. A bit of a small squat. From her POV it may have looked like he kneeled in the snow but all he did was sink into it.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Edited 10:21. Did that video just got changed ?

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

originally posted by: blujack21

Don't think eyewitnesses have the intention to lie. it may be how they really believed it happened. Especially if its a traumatic event, the brain can do funny things.

100% agree, I am not saying she is lying, just that just because she said it happened that way, doesn't mean it did.

Only Victoria can narrate this video because she was inside of the truck, as it was happening, and match up her already given testimony with what we see from above. Only she can corroborate her memory or correct it if needed. We don't have the same viewpoint as she did.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

No, maybe you just looked at the time stop wrong.
Huh, that is interesting...
a reply to: tweetie

No, we have a better one if she was laying down in the truck.
We can see it all pretty clearly from the POV we all have with the video.
edit on thThu, 28 Jan 2016 21:00:48 -0600America/Chicago120164880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I think you are right.
Edited my post, looks like oc rounds/canisters are being fired at/into the vehicle.
FBI website confirms that.
Wonder why they did not just bean bagged him when he came out.. Those things are fun.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

Don't think eyewitnesses have the intention to lie. it may be how they really believed it happened. Especially if its a traumatic event, the brain can do funny things.

100% agree, I am not saying she is lying, just that just because she said it happened that way, doesn't mean it did.

Only Victoria can narrate this video because she was inside of the truck, as it was happening, and match up her already given testimony with what we see from above. Only she can corroborate her memory or correct it if needed. We don't have the same viewpoint as she did.

Victoria is probably not a good choice to narrate anything as she was on the floorboards of the truck. I'd say that the video is self-explanatory. It would seem that we have a much better viewpoint with the drone than anyone else on the ground, especially Victoria. Who would have otherwise noted the one LEO that was almost hit with the truck other than the LEO, himself.
I'm sure that a few delusional diehards will claim false flag. Everything is a false flag to some if it isn't a scripted plot by the NWO.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Hey I wasn't saying you were wrong about that, it did look a bit like gun shots to me too. OC makes sense though.

Wonder why they did not just bean bagged him when he came out.. Those things are fun.

Ya non lethal would have been nice, I have asked that many times. Always been told they can't take the risk if they feel the person is a lethal threat to them.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: tweetie

Victoria is probably not a good choice to narrate anything as she was on the floorboards of the truck. I'd say that the video is self-explanatory. It would seem that we have a much better viewpoint with the drone than anyone else on the ground, especially Victoria. Who would have otherwise noted the one LEO that was almost hit with the truck other than the LEO, himself.
I'm sure that a few delusional diehards will claim false flag. Everything is a false flag to some if it isn't a scripted plot by the NWO.

The video is self-explanatory as far as whether LaVoy reached for his gun or not. I guess that is all anyone is focused on. I was focused on her whole testimony, all of it. You probably didn't see my other posts in this thread but that's fine.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaskad

The glitch could be where he got shot first.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Oh Man,It's hilarious to some here twisting themselves into pretzels after the vid has been released..Heh crisis actors,He had hands up the whole time,etc.Just stop digging.
edit on 28-1-2016 by greydaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: kaskad

The glitch could be where he got shot first.

Except that what we were talking about happened almost a minute later..

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Okay, despite all the rumors and conjecture about witness statements....

The video clearly shows Finicum did NOT exit the vehicle and get to his knees and then be "executed", contrary to some reports. Yes, he did have his hands up for a few moments, but he also dropped his hands and reached for his jacket / belt.''

It seems to me he wanted to go out in a blaze of gunfire...and it looks like he got his wish.

It's tragic someone had to die, but by Finicum's own admission he really didn't give authorities any other choice.

Sorry if it hurts, but that's what happened.

ETA...I just wish that coward / child-rapist / pervert Warren Jeffs would have gone out the same damn way (or just shot DEAD on the front steps of his CULT church in front of his innocent (follower) victims!!!)

edit on 1/28/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tensetek
Well now that's over and done with. Who knows whats what. Though one thing they may have wanted to do is not release this story on Jan 26, 2016 even with supposed testimonies of the bundies being in the back of a police car on that date and then release the vid which from its time stamp took place on Jan 27, 2016.

The earliest date were this story supped happened I found on the net was these with the 26 date stamp on them, even had 26k shares on facebook in one site, and another which was started on the 26 about this incident and updated on the 27th. We either got some time travelers there posting things a bit earlier before the vid says this happened or they may be clairvoyant and can tell the future, or who knows what, internet magic I suppose. I didnt even bother to look farther then that.
Newsfoxes site link
Oregonlive site

Who knows whats going on, and I for one really do try to not waste time reading into such things. And on the internet its just so easy to fake things, as for social media and the news, well there not exactly infallible. I try to not believe anything of what I hear and only half of what I see. But sometimes even I like to stretch my imagination, and so I come to ATS. If I really like to be bedazzled then I go to fox news or other such sites, the things people believe and say on some sites, boy are they really out there.

I suppose I can now put the popcorn away, now that this whole dilemma and mystery has been solved. It's really quite a mystery that people have been on this thing as long as it has, usually they forget such stories in a day or so, whats it been now that these people or so called militia men have taken over the middle of nowhere. A week? Two weeks? Really I don't even know, maybe even a month, and if so, that's got to be a world record right there. Almost makes me wonder were will this whole thing will go from here?

Man reading this thread has made me pretty thirsty. Wish I had some sprite, but I suppose coke or maybe even some pepsi will have to do. I mean I would like to believe, but then again.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

The shooting happened about 4;25pm local time on January 26th. The video is time stamped in UTC, which is 8 hours ahead of the Pacific time zone. Hence, it shows the date as the 27th.

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join