It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon protest leader Ammon Bundy is arrested, says source

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tensetek

Eyewitness accounts are not facts, you can go back to all the high profile shootings lately and you will have plenty that are first hand that contradict.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=20310202]Sremmos80[/post

Here is the video of the murder.
2nd line.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tensetek
OHHHH MY GOD!! HERE IS THE VIDEO FOOTAGE OF LAVOY FINICUM GETTING MURDERED!!!! HE IS SHOT IN THE BACK WITH HIS HANDS UP!!!!!

Well, that confirms the official story:

He was not shot while on his knees as earlier claimed by one of the women.
He was definitely shot after lowering his hands toward his belt..

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

ummmmm did you even watch the news conference?

The truck was stopped and then recklessly took off at a high speed. he narrowly misses the LEOs in the roadblock (who may be dads, husbands, brothers sons) got out of the truck hands int he air then reached for his pocket that carried a 9mm. That is when the lethal force is used.

That was very hard to see a human get killed like that.
edit on 28-1-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
His hands were up until;

What looks to be removing/or removed his 9mm firearm from his pocket, when he was shot(not sure if I can show, see video)

From the FBI release:

edit on 28-1-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Don't think eyewitnesses have the intention to lie. it may be how they really believed it happened. Especially if its a traumatic event, the brain can do funny things.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I believe that is murder.... stupid F###ing .... I want be able to sleep now....

edit on 28-1-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
I believe that is murder.

So you think the FBI should have waited till the nutter Finicum shot them before they shot him....

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
How are people claiming this was murder and ignoring that while initially he had his hands up he clearly reaches towards his belt?

Are those people just refusing to see what the video is showing?

From 9:28 through 9:32 he clearly reaches towards his waste or belt multiple times.
edit on 28-1-2016 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

link   

So after they almost ram a roadblock, the guy jumps out of his car and then with guns pointed at him decides it is a good idea to drop his hands to his waist?
HARDLY the execution style shooting everyone is describing.

Does that deserve to be shot? Probably not, have said that many times that cops seem to be quick on the trigger.
And every time I do say that, I get told "play stupid games, win stupid prizes" and the "cops don't have time to wait" and all that.
9:20 and on he is doing a lot of reaching...

THIS is the type of thing people want to see when it comes to police shootings, we have the video, there is no he said she said.
edit on thThu, 28 Jan 2016 20:31:54 -0600America/Chicago120165480 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

link   
notice no sound... they where already shooting at him.... that was a natural reaction to self-defend.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: blujack21

Don't think eyewitnesses have the intention to lie. it may be how they really believed it happened. Especially if its a traumatic event, the brain can do funny things.

100% agree, I am not saying she is lying, just that just because she said it happened that way, doesn't mean it did.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
People will watch this video and see what they want to see...

Time stamps from the unedited video:

9:15 - Finicum recklessly drives car into snowbank in an attempt to avoid road block, nearly killing a law enforcement officer in the process.

9:21-9:27 - Finicum out of truck, with arms outstretched, possibly yelling something.

9:28 - Finicum appears to have a change of plans, and begins to reach conspicuously and repeatedly for his inner left pocket on his jacket, where FBI says he allegedly had a loaded 9mm handgun.

9:33 - Finicum appears to be evaluating and acquiring targets as he continues to reach for his inner left pocket. He moves from looking at officer in front of him, to pivoting and looking over his left shoulder, still reaching for his pocket, at which point the OSP officer takes the shot.

9:34 - Finicum appears to still be alive, it is unclear whether he was shot anymore at this point.

take away point is this...all individuals who surrendered without resistance were taken into custody without injury, with the exception of Bundy, who it is still unclear how or why he was shot.

Finical made his intentions clear that he would not be taken alive. Why anyone is surprised by this outcome (justified shooting by la w enforcement - my opinion) I do not understand.

Continue spouting off you false flag ideas, etc. I have seen many people (esp. people of color) shot for much less in recent months, and many people on this forum have expressed the sentiment, "if they hadn't resisted" or "don't reach for your waist when a cop is arresting you". I suspect some of the people who made those comments are the same ones decrying this incident.

You can't have your cake and eat it too...

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

How can you tell? What shows you that they were already shooting him...

ETA: I lied, people are saying that, I should say the people who are calling this murder are ignoring that part.
And then damn near rammed the road block to boot.

Wonder if they were the ones that would say things like "good just another no good criminal dead" in other recent shootings.
edit on thThu, 28 Jan 2016 20:33:46 -0600America/Chicago120164680 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

She said she was on the floor, I'm not sure what she could see?

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
And then damn near rammed the road block to boot.

Those murdering idiots put a road block on a corner!!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

edit on 28-1-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

What is you point?
It was also in the snow..the horror!.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

And those idiots in the truck were speeding and in a pursuit.
You going for a two wrongs make a right here?

edit on thThu, 28 Jan 2016 20:39:36 -0600America/Chicago120163680 by Sremmos80 because: Caps was not needed

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Looks like he got shot first, then put down his arms.

(assuming this video isn't a traning video)

(assuming this is really the guy)

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join