It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon protest leader Ammon Bundy is arrested, says source

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

Did you check out this post from a few pages back?

Yes, and I Listen to the videos.

I believe something is very wrong with this event.

I saw and listen to the guy that walked in stating he needed their signatures for their "Talent Release", he was talking to the militia.

At the same time one of the militia men ran over to the laptop that was streaming online and shut it off.

Apparently, this may have been the government fatal flaw in exposing this False Flag.

I don't know what to believe at this point, but something stinks about this whole event.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Normally, I would believe that, however I have been on television many times in different circumstances, including many live interviews with the Press.

I even had the Press release private videos of incidences, and not once in my life time have I been asked to sign any type of releases.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
These guys turned out to be a bunch of incompetent losers who almost all folded like wet noodles at the first bit of conflict.

So instead of admitting the facts we trot out the false flag/crisis actor nonsense.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Hmmmm not, sure,

How long since you were last on TV?
edit on 28-1-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel
These guys turned out to be a bunch of incompetent losers who almost all folded like wet noodles at the first bit of conflict.

So instead of admitting the facts we trot out the false flag/crisis actor nonsense.

This is likely also

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

All the more reason to stage this event. To make the militia as incompetent as possibly, to make them look silly.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

I think I broke my keyboard liking your post. I Couldn't have said it better, When all else fails ----bring out the conspiracy theories.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

All the more reason to stage this event. To make the militia as incompetent as possibly, to make them look silly.

If this was a staged event, then why not much MSM coverage?
I think it's possible the guys in the video are undercover shills.

Incompetent they where, mostly rogue with no association to any organized group.

To me they are just protesters posing as militia.

edit on 28-1-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

If this was a staged event, then why not much MSM coverage?
I think it's possible the guys in the video are undercover shills.

Incompetent they where, mostly rogue with no association to any organized group.

To me they are just protesters posing as militia.

Yes, it starting to look that way to me to.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

They used different tactics this time.

They utilized the local MSM and local supporting ngo's

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Posted an hour ago 3:30pm pacific time

CALL TO ACTION: supporter's needed at Burns Oregon Jan 30 Saturday 2016. MILITIA wants to tell FBI they have Bundy in custody, now it's time for the FBI to leave town. Peacefully Protest. Need thousands of people

www.facebook.com...

Also my wife has been digging on this and found on Ammon Bundy's facebook that she never asked the militia to leave! Also 2hrs ago over 30+ vehicles and equipment showed up out there!

twitter.com...^tfw

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: tensetek

I'm sorry they want people not from that town to come and tell the FBI to leave town but they stay and overrun the area with thousands? okkkaaay

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

Even the dress. Had they been all combated out like recon commandos......well.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
HERE YOU GO TO ALL YOU THAT SAY HE DID ANYTHING BUT GET OUT OF THE CAR WITH HIS HANDS UP!

Eyewitness Audio Testimony From Victoria Sharp, passenger of LaVoy!!!!

Haven't seen this on here yet either!
www.facebook.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: tensetek
www.facebook.com...

Militia members are expecting a group of Navy Seals to parachute in to the Refuge to come to their aid

Just when you thought the "militia" could not get any sillier, they come out with this!

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

What interest do the Feds have in exposing the BLM corruption?

Through this event I've been educated on the BLM and learned more about Rothchild and Dick Cheney connections and corruption.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: tensetek
www.facebook.com...

Militia members are expecting a group of Navy Seals to parachute in to the Refuge to come to their aid

Just when you thought the "militia" could not get any sillier, they come out with this!

Psychotic..

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka

Psychotic..
Gee why would you think such a thing lol. That is a disturbed individual.

If they stop you from getting here, KILL THEM

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

What interest do the Feds have in exposing the BLM corruption?

Through this event I've been educated on the BLM and learned more about Rothchild and Dick Cheney connections and corruption.

Yes. Canada, Uranium One, The Clinton Foundation, Russia, yellow cake. An example is what Jon Rappaport had to say. He's been around for a long time and is a good researcher. They did not want public attention on this area of Oregon!

I said before it was right after this info began coming out that the political pressure was put on the Governor of Oregon to resolve the situation at the refuge.

Link

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
OHHHH MY GOD!! HERE IS THE VIDEO FOOTAGE OF LAVOY FINICUM GETTING MURDERED!!!! HE IS SHOT IN THE BACK WITH HIS HANDS UP!!!!!

edit on 28-1-2016 by tensetek because: putting the youtube link up

edit on 28-1-2016 by tensetek because: Spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join