It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon protest leader Ammon Bundy is arrested, says source

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I know you are very very sensitive right now ... (have you ever thought that you might need training as an Empath?) ... but I can promise you with a 99.99% accuracy rate that God will not be disturbed with you at all.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: xuenchen

Wait ... is Obama an incompetent, weak-willed clod, utterly unqualified to be POTUS ... or is he one of the all-powerful masters of the Illuminati and the Shadow Government???

You're very confusing, Xuench ...

He might be a high ranking puppet, not a master.

He hazz hizz ordazz.

as usual, you get it backwards.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

You *actually* believe those pictures tell the story?

Don't get MSM'd

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

edit on 28-1-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Why bother

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Thank you for the photos.

I would like to say the photo of the SUV is to far away to see if there are any bullet holes there.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You *actually* believe those pictures tell the story?

Don't get MSM'd

Tell me why you laugh. Seriously. Don't assume I am MSM'd as you call it.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Tell us why you believe.

Might be interesting.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

Thank you for the photos.

I would like to say the photo of the SUV is to far away to see if there are any bullet holes there.

Perhaps a slow drip of photos is being released?
I'll have to look again because I don't know if the photos are being sourced as forensic photos or press photos. I'm curious.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Tell us why you believe.

Might be interesting.

Are you asking me if I believe the photos are authentic photos of the spot where the car went into the snowbank and LaVoy was killed? If so, I have no reason not to yet. I posted them as part of the record of this story. Do you have authentic photos you can show me which will change my mind? Do I believe everything the media publishes on any story? Of course not. Having written that, I often find local medias to be more honest when they are reporting on local stories.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

No hard feelings here.

I learn something new everyday specially from ATS.

If this was a False Flag they did a dam good job and it fooled me. I had researched the Sandy Hook event and concluded it was a False Flag and I didn't see this one coming.

I believe now, the first sign is the lack of evidence and the end results of everyone going home and no charges.

No close ups photos of the crime scene, no bodies, no blood on the road, nothing.

I guess this must have something to do with the gun grab that Obama wants to pass. Dam I am angry.
edit on 28-1-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Whoa George, I used the wiki because that seemed to be the one you enjoy linking to. Why are you so angry? You cannot discredit me. I am validated and found worthy of respect and dignity.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

So what's your theory?

Finicum isn't dead? Gone into the witness protection program in Philadelphia? Gone to the island of misfit boys for the rest of his life?

Or Finicum never existed in the first place?

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Did you check out this post from a few pages back?

originally posted by: antar
Now ppl are beginning to think that this whole event was a crisis actor situation and nothing you have seen, read or heard can be believed. If you are one of the people who believe that sandy Hook was a crisis actor scenario designed to grab guns of well trained and armed citizens, this is the CT for you. Take a look at this article and see for yourself.

allnewspipeline.com...-2483424859

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar

Whoa George, I used the wiki because that seemed to be the one you enjoy linking to. Why are you so angry? You cannot discredit me. I am validated and found worthy of respect and dignity.

What in the world does your self-perceived worthiness or respect have to do with the situation in Oregon (or the general concept of militia for that matter)?

I'm not "angry" at all. Not even slightly. But if I were, so what? You wouldn't know it, and it would have NOTHING to do with our discussion

I gave you relevant laws regarding what a militia is. You quoted a swatch of Wikipedia back to me as if that said something about your position.

There is no meaningful definition of "the militia" that is different from the actual legal one long established and accepted in the United States. Every version of "the militia" is under the command of Governors and ultimately the President of the United States. There's no debate on that. Your opinion or mine doesn't matter.
edit on 28-1-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Tell us why you believe.

Might be interesting.

Oh, OK, some of you believe the stand-off, etc., was a crisis actor show because of what's posted at that website, allnewspipeline, and none of it really happened.

I don't.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Never put your faith, safety, family or life blindly into someone else's cause.

People manipulate others every day in every way.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

No reason you should; that's just more irrational imagination so the fervor can continue to be stoked.

May I say, a bit off-topic, I admire your calm expressions and search for actual evidence in this matter.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Aren't talent release forms so that people filmed, give consent to have their faces in view instead of blurred out ? If you've ever seen an episode of "cops" the people whose faces are blurred are those who have declined to sign the talent release everybody else whose faces you see, have signed the talent release.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Yes see here :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

No reason you should; that's just more irrational imagination so the fervor can continue to be stoked.

May I say, a bit off-topic, I admire your calm expressions and search for actual evidence in this matter.

Thank you. I appreciate your compliment.

I have to think about if I am going to address this crisis actor meme that pops up like clockwork every time a major crisis occurs because I think it is a psy-op in itself to cause dissociation in people. That person who suddenly walked into view on the livestream (and was captured by the home viewer) and then posted at allnewspipeline to offer talent release forms to startled occupiers could have been sent in by the FBI or the CIA.

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join