It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon protest leader Ammon Bundy is arrested, says source

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: RomeByFire

Do you work for the government?
You've asked repeatedly what Americans should do when the government has become tyrannical, oversteps their power, etc etc and promptly any/every suggestion made is not good enough for you.

No one on here has answered my question so far, but only ridiculed it, as you just demonstrated.

Would you like a safe-space, because I answered it, but I won't waste my time repeating myself when you scroll up and explicitly see my answer.

As you just demonstrated, you ask a question and deflect every answer.

You didn't even bother acknowledging mine.

What would YOU do?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

They don't want to answer it they want to sit on their fat asses critiquing everything everyone does and cheering for their death like a bunch of monkeys.

We live in idiocracy.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: antar

An 18 year old girl was used by her father in a complex suicide by cop.

This is what the MSM is spreading, in which I wouldn't call a suicide by cop, that's BS.... He died for something he believed in.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

They don't want to answer it they want to sit on their fat asses critiquing everything everyone does and cheering for their death like a bunch of monkeys.

We live in idiocracy.

Projection, much?

Three posters (including myself) answered on the previous page.

Man, what happened to ATS?

Sitting on their fat asses, and cheering for their death?

Oh, wait a minute - you're the same poster who always results to ad hom, why am I surprised.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

a reply to: antar

An 18 year old girl was used by her father in a complex suicide by cop.

This is what the MSM is spreading, in which I wouldn't call a suicide by cop, that's BS.... He died for something he believed in.

Many people who commit suicide do so out of heart-felt belief ... you know, like suicide bombers?

As far as "the MSM is spreading" well, yeah sure, but then you have the man saying, himself ... "I will not leave here alive."

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Did the militia members shoot at the police officers or brandish their firearms at all?

Do any of you know that or are you jus cheering on death?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Many people who commit suicide do so out of heart-felt belief ... you know, like suicide bombers?

People die for many causes everyday.... suicide by cop is just an excuse to kill someone.

What your really saying is anyone who stands up to the man for a good cause is suicidal... That's BS.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
here's a video featuring Ammon Bundy from last December, that includes footage from another area Town of Frenchglen where BLM burned the area in the middle of the summer... in what was another alleged controlled burn... watch the video, tell me what who were they trying to control with that particular burn?

I live adjacent to a national forest, and periodically they perform controlled burns around here... they are always accompanied by firefighting equipment and crews to make sure that it stays controlled...

This happened every spring that I was at Ft Bragg in the 89-91 timeframe, once again... plenty of firefighters, equipment and crew on hand to make sure that the burn was controlled...

I saw nothing like that in the ranchers video portion of the video above....

Thank you for posting that, it is a damn dirty shame,

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Screwed up there and made his choice.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

The dead guy CHARGED at armed officers
I don't celebrate his demise.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Yep a controlled burn is exactly that .....living in Australia i have seen many control burns and each and every time there is a plan with a multitude of fire fighter on scene....

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The feds forgot to mention they fired first and that is why they fled.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

The FBI said that those leaving would be identified at the checkpoints and then sent home.

Thats not what happened. The did felony stops,shot and killed somebody, arresting everyone else.

You can believe the Friggin Bureau of Inquisition if you like…

I don't believe anything the media says the government says.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

How do you know what happened?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Did the FBI fire into the car before they stopped?

Did he charge them with a firearm?

I'm sure there were more than enough officers there to subdue him if he was unarmed.

Also there were multiple people hit by gunfire.

Did they fire at the officers or brandish a firearm or did they get hit when the FBI was firing into the vehicle before it stopped?
edit on 1/27/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Ammon Bundy requests via his lawyer for the rest of the occupiers of the refuge to stand down, go home and hug their families.

NBC Link

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: intrptr

How do you know what happened?

I just watched the video JacKatMtn brought up the page.

I don't need to see anything after seeing that.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Be wary of NBC reports.

They have a "reputation".

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire
It is apparent that you have little understanding of the law.
"Taking over" public land is vastly different than you going and occupying private property.
Was this refuge area public land or someone's private property?
See, there is a big difference.

Way back in the '60s I was part of a group of ragtag students, professors and disgruntled land owners who "occupied" areas of the Red River Gorge in Kentucky in a protest aimed at stopping the building of a dam and development in the area. If the feds had been as militarized then as they are today, I probably wouldn't be here discussing the abuse that is STILL GOING ON TODAY! I'm not kidding. The very same complaints that were forced then are the same complaints these people are bringing to light.
And just so you know---there were plenty of armed people in that group. We were camping in the midst of a wilderness. Just because people go armed doesn't mean they're intending to shoot anybody.

I'm going to make a wild guess here and say you were "educated" in the system in the past 20 years. Every single one of your "outrages" have been covered endlessly in media. You've had ample time and opportunity to protest your outrages. Can you not see that any citizen's rights being violated is equal to any other person's rights being violated?
That is what this grand experiment was about from the beginning. Liberty, fraternity and equality.
You can't expect anyone to stand with you when you demonize people who are suffering exactly the abuse as you lay out. Violation is violation.
Their method is to cause division amongst the victims and set them against one another. To try to make one "cause" more important than another. You've obviously fallen for this tactic and joined in with the divisiveness. That makes them the winners and you the loser.
Will you wait until the militarized LEOs show up at your place and try to take you away or will you stand and fight for those who have been abused, no matter if you agree with their lifestyle? Liberty isn't about agreeing with everyone on every issue. It's about the freedom to live our lives as we please without violating the rights of others.
It should be obvious that "occupying" a vacant office complex in the middle of a refuge hasn't violated anyone's rights no matter how much the pro-abuse crowd wants to spin it. But if you were educated in the past 30 years or so in the public education system, you were given a much different view of the actual rights and responsibilities of US citizens. You were educated in a school with militarized police officers patrolling the hallways and a DARE program that urged you to be a government informer on "law breakers." While I have a lot of sympathy for you, you seriously need to read the actual documents that were penned by the founders and the history of the centuries-old fight for rights.
If one citizen's rights are violated it is a violation of all our rights because if they can violate someone's rights for being a "criminal" before any legal proceeding have taken place, they can do the same to you.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: tweetie

Be wary of NBC reports.

They have a "reputation".

Of course!!
They certainly do have a reputation; one I would not want.

There was a short video on the page with Sheriff Ward making a speech in the latter part about what occurred. It was obvious he is very torn and disappointed that LaVoy was killed.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join