It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon protest leader Ammon Bundy is arrested, says source

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: Shamrock6

Is the deceased militia or LEO?

Any more details on who fired first?

They're saying the person killed was wanted by law enforcement, so I think it's safe to say it was a militia member.

A witness is reporting that shots were fired on I-395, but no details as to who shot first, how many shots, etc beyond that. Now they're reporting that Ryan Bundy suffered "a minor gunshot wound" during a traffic stop conducted by the FBI and Oregon State Police while the militia members were driving to a meeting they were supposed to speak at.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DuckforcoveR

I don't get that either.

This situation is complicated.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
LaVoy Finicum — the Oregon militant beneath the blue tarp — killed in police shootout: reports

well he said in the video if u point guns at him hes pointing one back

he went out the way he wanted to in his mind in a blaze of glory to each his own

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: GodEmperor

If we've learned anything it's that the media's first reports are riddled with holes. We shall wait for the facts.

Yeah all of it is riddled with holes.

My sources say 4 arrested. Payne is injured. LaVoy Finicum is deceased.

Well the FBI has already issued a statement with the names of the people they arrested. Not sure what your source is or where their info is coming from, but the FBI media statement is pretty cut and dry and not "riddled."

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
per the LIVE stream, a female on a phone said the man killed was shot 3 times with his hands in the air...

She also mentioned that a man named "Pete" was arrested and will be charged the same as the others previously... (Could that be Pete Santilli?)

vehicle moved to another location... parked now but stream still running..

link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: dreamingawake

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: GodEmperor

If we've learned anything it's that the media's first reports are riddled with holes. We shall wait for the facts.

Yeah all of it is riddled with holes.

My sources say 4 arrested. Payne is injured. LaVoy Finicum is deceased.

Well the FBI has already issued a statement with the names of the people they arrested. Not sure what your source is or where their info is coming from, but the FBI media statement is pretty cut and dry and not "riddled."

Was talking about the OP report and agreeing before more info was released.

link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
Looks like all of you blood-thirsty folks can get your thrills now. Your hopes for violence have been fulfilled. May God have mercy on your souls for wishing it so.

Even though you are 100% correct, steer clear of threads where gang posting rules.

Just for you eyes they were on the their way to non-corrupt county for a meeting with residents to speak about Harney corrution local government. Ten miles north of Burns they were traffic stopped illegally.

Let the others wallow in swine and take the high road.
A little advise.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

He was reportedly shot Tuesday evening during a shootout when law enforcement officers stopped a group of militants on their way to establish a shadow government in nearby Grant County.

www.rawstory.com...

I find it disgusting how the media lies.

The militia were on their way to a meeting with the local people, and that has been confirmed

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

How convenient they are using the term shadow

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The lynch mob sounds like its slavering for some blood..................
They'll be the first to snivel when the # really hits the fan...and it is coming folks.........

link   
Good Lord....

What were these people expecting?

I will say doing the traffic stop was probably a smart move that reduced the chances of someone being killed (or at least reduced the number of killed). Especially with women and children.

As to why they were even present (women and kids) I think it goes with the whole "patriot" image.. Family in full support etc. Also, and I hope im wrong, its possible they were present to block action by the feds. If the feds did enter and women and children died I could see it being used as propaganda. The feds are taking land, locking people up illegally, using deadly force on armed citizens while killing women and children in the process.
edit on 26-1-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Jack, can you link what you are listening to buddy?

link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

He was reportedly shot Tuesday evening during a shootout when law enforcement officers stopped a group of militants on their way to establish a shadow government in nearby Grant County.

www.rawstory.com...

I find it disgusting how the media lies.

The militia were on their way to a meeting with the local people, and that has been confirmed

Ah, come on, you know the Feds and the media never lie.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

What were they going to discuss at that meeting? Maybe setting up a government?

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
I'm hearing from my sources that one is confirmed dead... Trying to make out the name though.. Hopefully this doesn't escalate..

Oh good. All the people who want them killed can be thrilled about this now!

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

How convenient they are using the term shadow
like media know what a shadow government is....

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

the live stream link in this post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

it comes and goes, appears to be streaming from a vehicle... they are on the move again..

link   

originally posted by: onequestion

I'm hearing from my sources that one is confirmed dead... Trying to make out the name though.. Hopefully this doesn't escalate..

Who wanted them dead?

link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Who are these people?

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join