It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon protest leader Ammon Bundy is arrested, says source

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

But i don't blame the police for feeling on edge considering the types of people they're dealing with.

This is where I got it from.

Furthermore you called these people Terrorist, that tell me everything I need to know.

Here's a question for you, if Redress doesn't work, then what are the American people to do when the government has overstep their power and has broken the laws?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
a reply to: Gryphon66

Read the posts under the poonews articles

What?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Do NOt trust the news sources mentioned.

Look at the comments in all of the articles, go back say at least 2 weeks and forward even and then check profiles of the new posters... ah never mind. Its not hard to figure out .

edit on pm131pmWed, 27 Jan 2016 17:09:46 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

An 18 year old girl was used by her father in a complex suicide by cop.

It is impossible that she may have been instructed what to say by him beforehand?

Lambs to the slaughter.

Are you kidding?

Where did you hear that from?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar

www.youtube.com...

Do NOt trust the news sources mentioned.

Look at the comments in all of the articles, go back say 2 weeks even and then check profiles of the new posters... ah never mind. Its not hard to figure out .

Oh.

No thank you.

No, it's not hard to "figure out" when all you need is irrationality and nonsense to confirm your pre-existing beliefs.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

You didn't know that FIncom's daughter was in the car with him?

Yep. It's true.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

OK Informer, I have to buy you a cup of coffee now. So go, take a break, get some fresh air and remember why you are so passionate and know many readers have appreciated your posts and insights, your fight.

So go now, let the trolls do their ugly work.

Thank you, and I am going to take your advice, I am going to take a coffee break for a while.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

You didn't know that FIncom's daughter was in the car with him?

Yep. It's true.

I didn't find out until a few house ago.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Do you work for the government?
You've asked repeatedly what Americans should do when the government has become tyrannical, oversteps their power, etc etc and promptly any/every suggestion made is not good enough for you.

What do you suggest? We go take over a bird sanctuary in Nebreska to fight the powers that be? Do we solicit donations from complete strangers? Do we make YouTube videos of ourselves crying and saying goodbye to our families, as well as making threats regarding "bloodbaths," to complete strangers?

"Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that."

I'm more of a fan of rEVOLution that an armed uprising. As much as I not only envy, but despise the average apathy of the common American - my philosophy has always been that if its not good for the gander, it's not good for the geese.

We need unification, someone who can transcend silly divisions such as ethnicity, religion, skin color, political views, classism, etc - someone that can bring us together as a nation, full of unique individuals who all believe in a common goal - the betterment of all, for all. Exposing those who have raped the American legal/justice system, who have written their own self-interested legislation, if you read my previous posts - you'll clearly see the myriad of different events attributed to the Federal Government that undoubtedly become too powerful.

With that said - what do you propose we, the American people do? Take up arms with an AR-15, against weaponary such as EMP's, Apache helicopters, drone strikes, international coalitions, APV's, private contractors?

I have absolutely no desire for an all-out bloodbath on American soil, why make those who have done no harm, and simply want to live a peaceful life pay the price of something they've had no part in?

Again - as much as I despise the average Americans apathy, I don't see that as warrant for harm, or to be put in harms way. As far as I'm concerned, if there's no changing the way this system operates aside from violence - we've already lost.

"You cannot solve a problem using the same type of thinking that created the problem."
- Einstein

What do YOU propose?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

But i don't blame the police for feeling on edge considering the types of people they're dealing with.

This is where I got it from.

Furthermore you called these people Terrorist, that tell me everything I need to know.

Understanding that police could feel on edge when dealing with armed men, does not equal complete trust of the police force and federal agencies. You did put words in my mouth and you are trying to argue against that.

Yes, i called the militiamen terrorists. Sure, they haven't killed any civilians, but their desire to take up arms for political causes have led to them forcefully occupying a federal building and engaging in a gunfight with authorities. They are making no attempts to hide their desire to have a shootout with the police currently surrounding the reserve too.

Here's a question for you, if Redress doesn't work, then what are the American people to do when the government has overstep their power and has broken the laws?

Well, i certainly don't think an armed uprising is desirable. I would like to see more peaceful actions and attempts at fixing the problems.

edit on 27-1-2016 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

They profit from these lands it's a racket.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: DelMarvel

Cherry picking ridiculous Yellow Journalism against the on going situation doesn't help your cause.

The Oregonian is "yellow journalism?"

And that's just what I compiled in ten minutes. There is plenty of evidence about the mind-set of these men.

They are in many ways out of touch with reality.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: antar

An 18 year old girl was used by her father in a complex suicide by cop.

It is impossible that she may have been instructed what to say by him beforehand?

Lambs to the slaughter.

Please don't.
I don't want to be disappointed in you for going that low. You are more decent than that. I was hoping no one was going to cross that line. Maybe that nap you mentioned taking would be a good thing. On second thought, maybe I will take a nap and hope that when I come back things have improved in this thread.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Do you work for the government?
You've asked repeatedly what Americans should do when the government has become tyrannical, oversteps their power, etc etc and promptly any/every suggestion made is not good enough for you.

No one on here has answered my question so far, but only ridiculed it, as you just demonstrated.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
here's a video featuring Ammon Bundy from last December, that includes footage from another area Town of Frenchglen where BLM burned the area in the middle of the summer... in what was another alleged controlled burn... watch the video, tell me what who were they trying to control with that particular burn?

I live adjacent to a national forest, and periodically they perform controlled burns around here... they are always accompanied by firefighting equipment and crews to make sure that it stays controlled...

This happened every spring that I was at Ft Bragg in the 89-91 timeframe, once again... plenty of firefighters, equipment and crew on hand to make sure that the burn was controlled...

I saw nothing like that in the ranchers video portion of the video above....

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Yes, i called the militiamen terrorists. Sure, they haven't killed any civilians, but their desire to take up arms for political causes have led to them forcefully occupying a federal building and engaging in a gunfight with authorities. They are making no attempts to hide their desire to have a shootout with the police currently surrounding the reserve too.

So my question is the same for you: What can Americans do if Redress doesn't work in confronting a corrupt government?

It is a very simple question, yet no one on here can answer it, or they chose not to.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

.nope he didn't run away but he did charge at them, according to Mark McConnell

edit on 27-1-2016 by blujack21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I can answer. The best thing to do is move. That's how America became America in the first place, for the same reasons.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

www.oregonlive.com...

● The leader of the Pacific Patriot Network, Oath Keepers and III% called on their members to stand by until all the facts are known.

Someone has a video.

If the Feds don't produce a video something is up.

I'm waiting like the militias before I jump to conclusions like all the clueless posters who blindly believe everything CNN and the president tell them.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join