It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon protest leader Ammon Bundy is arrested, says source

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Informer1958

... and a Hellfire missile from 20 miles away would have sent an even stronger message ... if the conspiracy you are promoting so unilaterally were actually true.

I mean come on ... apply just a TINY BIT OF LOGIC here.

63 bombs a day in how many different sovereign nations throughout the year of 2015, again?

And this is "sending a message?"

These militiamen could've met the match of The National Guard, as well as a slew of alphabet agencies.

Again - even if the Feds/cops acted outside of the law, which they probably did, IT DOES NOT EXCUSE THEIR BEHAVIORS.

I have absolutely NO LOVE for a Federal government that decided to recruit Nazi scientists and that bomb innocent men, women, and children daily overseas. But seriously, some of you folks need to get real.

In reality, you can't just go around with armed men taking over property that isn't yours, and squat on it for weeks, without facing any punishment. If this isn't the case, I'll make sure to be over soon so I can proclaim your home as mine - after all, it's in my right, no?

If this is "the revolution," I'm ashamed. These revolutionary militiamen didn't have a single thing to say regarding privatized banking cartels, corporate/government investments, the police/surveillance state at home, the military industrial complex, which is odd - they do however, want donations.

And people are lining their pockets.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Do I care if cows eat grass on land no one uses?

Nope two #s of care.

Do I think there is a lot of ego in the US in general?

Yes

Do I care how much money they cost?

Nope I don't care about that.

I'm more interested in a redress of greviences and accountability within the federal government.

I want to know why they are buying all these ranches rich with resources and selling contracts to said land to major energy companies like Genie Energy who are Rothchild and Dick Cheney controlled.

And Profitting off it.

edit on 1/27/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

Has it been established that LaVoy Finicum did in fact flee the scene of arrest. That is what the feds are saying. And I believe Victoria Sharp said the car was shot at while driving away. If she did not say that then I apologize and will someone please correct me.

You are correct, however LaVoy Finicum was not running away when he got out of the car.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: onequestion

I believe that they wanted public attention to this issue.

The issue of the federal government owning almost all of the Pacific Northwest.

Yes, the militia wanted the public attention it was the only way to get the word out to what was going on.

The militia was exposing government corruption.

Dude, come on.

I have books from the 70's and 80's regarding "The Insiders," "The Cabal," "The Corporate Congress," - have you ever heard of A&EF9/11? How about the biker club about "9/11 inside job?"

How about Operation Paperclip from '49?

Government corruption is nothing new, don't put these men at the forefront of "exposing government corruption." As much as I can't stand him, Alex Jones has been exposing things for decades.

Robert F. Kennedy as well as his brother exposed government corruption. Michael Rupert exposed government corruption. Edward Snowden. Julian Assange. Chelsea Manning.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dragoon01

The appropriate response to this occupation would have been federal congressmen and senators coming to the refuge and agreeing to meetings and hearings on the outrages of the BLM. It would have been a agreement to look into the case of the hammonds again and see if wrongdoing took place in the prosecution. Then everyone would have went home.

Not at all...Ammon Bundy and others repeatedly and clearly said their occupation would last until "Federal Lands were returned to the ranchers"...Meetings, discussions ad nuaseum were offered and had...they continued unwaveringly from their demand.

On another note...there seems to be a whole lot of BS claims and spin going on here ...but it seems to be coming from Bundy and supporters...not some "Mainstream Media" conspiracy with a secret agenda to propagandize government goals yada yada.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I'm more interested in a redress of greviences and accountability within the federal government.

Thank you.

It seem there is no redress of grievances or any accountability within the federal government. So I believe Americans want to know what do we do when the government no longer listens to We The People any longer?

We cannot Redress the government.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

a reply to: Subaeruginosa

What kind of man allows his 18 year old daughter to even be in such a potentially dangerous and heated situation?

Stop demonizing.

Victoria Sharp was on her way to a community meeting with her father. These people did not know they were going to be ambushed by the feds.

There was no dangerous and heated situation going on while they were going to a public meeting in the militia mind. This was a peaceful demonstration to begin with and still was until the FBI was ordered to ambushed these people on their way to their meeting.

A peaceful demonstration...with guns? Give me a break. These people went into it armed and knew that it would come down to conflict. Their rhetoric shows it.

I have no sympathy for these terrorists. Some were earlier on livestreams telling people that they should kill authorities who block them from going to the reserve. Yeah, sounds peaceful alright.

I don't know how that traffic stop is considered an assassination or ambush, considering all the details aren't clear thus far. It currently looks as a tactic employed by the Police to apprehend wanted suspects. We can't determine who's fault the shootout was until we get more information. But i don't blame the police for feeling on edge considering the types of people they're dealing with.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Robert F. Kennedy as well as his brother exposed government corruption. Michael Rupert exposed government corruption. Edward Snowden. Julian Assange. Chelsea Manning.

Yeah, and look what happened to all of them. So should we all just give up then?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

You don't care about wasted government spending? Okay.

Redress of grievances? Use the judicial system. Run for office. Vote your conscience.

Why is the Fed buying ranches? Have you done any research in actual published government materials? I have not, but bureaucracies are famous for publishing too much information about their activities.

Who do you think is profiting?

Are you saying the employees of BLM are profiting from these sales?

Barack Obama?

Who? Do Federal Employees get to keep a cut?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

I have no sympathy for these terrorists. Some were earlier on livestreams telling people that they should kill authorities who block them from going to the reserve. Yeah, sounds peaceful alright.

Terrorist? So that is what Patriots defending the Constitutions are now, Terrorist? This is the garbage the mainstream propaganda News media are claiming.

Turn off the garbage and do some real research.
edit on 27-1-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Link please to Victoria Sharps interview today?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Who is making the claim that the militia are "delusional"?

I am.

www.rawstory.com...

www.rawstory.com...

www.oregonlive.com...

talkingpointsmemo.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

If "the Government" really wanted Mr. Fincom dead ... he would have had a massive coronary.

Or had a silent sniper's bullet through his brain from miles away ...

Or one of "his own" would have "had an accident while cleaning a gun" ...

The Oregon Police and Feds did everything they could to bring these guys in ... Fincom wanted to die.

And sadly, he did. And even more sadly, more decent people will die because of it.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I just found this.

The girl talking was in the car who witnessed LaVoy Finicum being shot 6 times.

The video is only a little over 12 minutes long. the women that is the eyewitness name is Victoria Sharp

The mainstream propaganda media is lying about how many shots were fired.
OK Great glad it was you my friend who actually posted this. I KNEW it was going to surface here. Thank you for being you

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

On another note...there seems to be a whole lot of BS claims and spin going on here ...but it seems to be coming from Bundy and supporters...not some "Mainstream Media" conspiracy with a secret agenda to propagandize government goals yada yada.

That is BS.

As if the "Mainstream Media" never lie or have an agenda in helping our government covering up their crimes. You are drinking to much mainstream cool aid.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Yeah, and look what happened to all of them. So should we all just give up then?

You draw rather odd conclusions and put them in the form of loaded questions, I never suggested anywhere that "we just give up then," YOU did.

I've you'd bother reading any of my posts, you'd very clearly me say: "I don't know." I don't have the answers, government corruption is much bigger than me.

What I do know, is one doesn't take control of someone else's property and expect to not be treated as a criminal because they're doing so "to fight government tyranny."

But then again - I guess fighting government tyranny by means of soliciting donations from complete strangers makes complete sense.

What an example to set. "You can take over someone's house and claim it as yours - you should be all but left alone - and here's some donations, 'cuz government tyranny!"

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

OK Great glad it was you my friend who actually posted this. I KNEW it was going to surface here. Thank you for being you.

You are so welcome. If I find more I will post it.

link   

a reply to: daaskapital

Terrorist? So that is what Patriots defending the Constitutions are now, Terrorist? The is the garbage the mainstream propaganda News media are claiming.

Turn off the garbage and do some real research.

So that's the only part of my reply you bothered to respond to, hey?

Yeah, they're terrorists. At the very least, armed extremists.

They went into it on misguided grounds and have stayed to fight the government. Some have already had a gunfight with the authorities, and those remaining at the reserve have been offered a chance to surrender. They're still there waiting for that inevitable conflict.

These guys aren't heroes. They're misguided people taking up arms for political causes.

link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

These demons like rawstory and the oregonian were psyops, they were slaughtering anyone who even remotely showed signs of interest in what this represents or in the Patriot movement.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Just a refresher for those folks who don't find it feasible that the BLM acts in less than friendly ways to the folks who live on on near the land, or doubt that the BLM has for years, been engaged less in protecting the land, than profiting from the resources...

The Mustang Conspiracy: Part 1: Sex, Drugs, Corruption, and BP.

What the BLM does/did/ and are doing should enrage every citizen of the United States, of all sides of the political spectrum, whether you want to protect animals, wilderness, or just trying to ranch cattle....

Take a pause, and try and understand why folks have been battling the Feds out west for a long while...

To dismiss, demean them only helps those who have made quite a living off of what is it Fed owned 70-75% of the land in the western US?

Just sayin..

edit on Wed, 27 Jan 2016 16:54:12 -0600 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join