It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon protest leader Ammon Bundy is arrested, says source

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Now, with the genius leaders in the slammer and the roads blocked, they can afford to wait out the occupiers. Digging foxholes and fixing bayonets will seem less exciting as the days go by and the food dwindles. Victory will occur through cold, hunger, and boredom. I expect that defections will begin soon and last until there is only too few left to maintain a perimeter. Then, even the staunchest will see the writing on the walls and likely go out with a whimper. Note that they are free to leave through the checkpoints but will be identified as they leave. No free rides. If deals are made, they will be made with the early defectors. Anyone who remains after a certain point will be put in with the Bundy Boys and their pals. I think the identification is mainly to know who has left the facility which will tell them who is left.

It is unlikely that there will be any new recruits joining up. Even the dumbest wannabees should realize that the game is over and showing up to "defend the rancher constitution" at this point is a losing proposition. Of course, it is always possible that some will try but the road blocks should send most of them home. Only militia zealots will hump ruck to get themselves into the jackpot. If they are smart and tough enough to get in, they are smart enough to realize that they may not get back out.
There is also a likelihood of some occupiers slithering out by dark. This requires some skills and my bet is that as time goes on, there may be an inner line of observers waiting to intercept such. Personal vehicles would have to be abandoned which would be identifiers. Then, there is the problem of the fellow travelers providing names as part of the plea deals so only those who went in with alias' and were never photographed, called on someone's phone and never called out, may escape unidentified. My guess here is that no one was thinking that far ahead.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

I only know that according to a local reporters tweet, that he was being charged the same or similar to those who were already taken into custody at the traffic stop scene...

I just thought that the first segment of that 4 hr video, showed that Pete wanted it to end, wanted to go up there last night and talk down the remaining folks at the compound..

Quite a dilemma for them. If they come out they are arrested, maybe shot. If they stay…

Devil or deep blue sea?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I don't know.... I just hope that this ends peacefully.

yesterday proved that was not going to happen.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I just found this.

The girl talking was in the car who witnessed LaVoy Finicum being shot 6 times.

The video is only a little over 12 minutes long. the women that is the eyewitness name is Victoria Sharp

The mainstream propaganda media is lying about how many shots were fired.
edit on 27-1-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

That's kind of where I was leaning. I'm not jumping to a single conclusion here. I like the message of these boys, but not necessarily their actions. That's not to say I completely disagree with their actions either. I just think that IF the government hadn't shot first, they would say so.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

FYI - My issue with that girls accounting is that she is 18 years old...still not sure what she was doing with them...and most of her story has her laying flat in the back seat floorboards, ducking and covering during what she describes a flying bullets etc... But somehow she saw LaVoy exit the vehicle hands up and be shot clear as day?

The contradictory story is the other guy who was stopped in vehicle #1 who posted on FB saying he spoke to LaVoy's passenger and the passenger described an emotional and committed LaVoy charging police.

Either way, the truth will out ...

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

The woman in the car was name Victoria Sharp she was in the back seat with Bundy when he was shot.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: JacKatMtn

I only know that according to a local reporters tweet, that he was being charged the same or similar to those who were already taken into custody at the traffic stop scene...

I just thought that the first segment of that 4 hr video, showed that Pete wanted it to end, wanted to go up there last night and talk down the remaining folks at the compound..

Quite a dilemma for them. If they come out they are arrested, maybe shot. If they stay…

Devil or deep blue sea?

The FBI said that those leaving would be identified at the checkpoints and then sent home. Not having ID would likely lead to immediate photographing and fingerprinting. Do they expect no consequences from their actions? I still believe that plea bargains and deals will be made with those leaving and those staying so that no one is made desperate enough to resist with force or burn down the facility. Free communication between the defectors and those inside should be maintained in case the bonehead occupiers won't listen to reason from the authorities. The Gov should offer something like "leave now and testify for the prosecution, get fines and probation; stay and get jail time. Your choice"

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Just read that Victoria Sharp, the young girl eyewitness is
the daughter of the Rancher who was killed last night
by federal agents.

ETA SEE ALSO BELOW - Just up in the Washington Times

(TRUNEWS) The daughter of the Oregon rancher who was killed last night by federal agents, has claimed her father, LaVoy Finicum was shot with his hands in the air.

According to Northwest Liberty News, Victoria Sharp was a witness to the events that unfolded when a group of ranchers who had been holed up at a federal wildlife refuge in Oregon came out to attend a meeting put together by the people in the community.

Sharp said law enforcement officials erected a roadblock as they were driving to the event, and then “ambushed” them.

She claimed Finicum stopped, put his hands out the window to show officers he didn’t have a gun and explained the group was going to see the sheriff at the community meeting.

Sharp also alleged another rancher, Ryan Payne also put his hands out the window, and let the officers know women were in the car.

www.trunews.com...

ETA

Ok here it is already made mainstream news.

Oregon protester had ‘hands in the air’ when fatally shot, witness says

Differing accounts emerge of shooting

Oregon protester had ‘hands in the air’ when fatally shot, witness says Differing accounts emerge of shooting

The man killed Tuesday as police arrested a group of armed protesters who took control of an Oregon federal wildlife refuge this month had his hands up when he was shot by officers, according to at least one account of the incident distributed by the group.

Though authorities have yet to confirm the name of the man killed, or to verify the circumstances of the shooting, supporters of the group have said the man killed was 55-year-old Robert “LaVoy” Finicum, a former spokesman of the group.

www.washingtontimes.com...
edit on 27-1-2016 by burntheships because: sorry had to fix links and content twice

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

I believe everything CNN produces.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The FBI and State police were everywhere surrounding the car.

At no times did the people in the car use a gun or pull a gun out.

LaVoy Finicum was unarmed he opened the back door of the car and walk out with his hands in the air. LaVoy Finicum said if you are going to shoot me, shoot me and the FBI gun him down in cold blood.

The FBI shot Lavoy Finicum 3 times when he fell over they shot him 3 more times, this was over kill.

The FBI has gone out of their way to cover up the FBI shooter, so far.

The eyewitness Victoria Sharp said the car was riddled with over a hundred bullets.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I believe everything CNN produces.

Yeah, me to.

Yeah, they always tell the truth..

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Yea, I find the account to be questionable too. I just posted the video because the person I was talking to didn't seem to know how to post youtube videos on ATS, so I was helping him.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Here it is confirmed that LaVoy had invited his family to
the Oregon protest, and three went.

Finicum invited his family to join him at the Oregon occupation one week in. Three of his daughters heeded his call, traveling to Oregon with their children and becoming fixtures at Bundy's morning press conferences.
www.courthousenews.com...

So, it does appear credible news that Victoria Sharp is LaVoy's daughter.

Makes sense, she maybe under age or just 18 and was released. She stated
in the video she was not in custody. Hope someone is looking out for her.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
The eyewitness Victoria Sharp said the car was riddled with over a hundred bullets.

Well she clearly comes from intelligent stock... so obviously she has the ability to count the number of rounds fired in a situation like that.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Well she clearly comes from intelligent stock... so obviously she has the ability to count the number of rounds fired in a situation like that.

What a horrible vicious stereotype that comment was.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I agree.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Scanning more of the Santilli recording of the live feed last night...

After Pete's arrest, there is a long period with minimal input... however, if you skip to the 3:45:00 mark, a woman, begins speaking.. she goes on for a long while reflecting, relaying info that she knows first hand etc... to include claim from Ammon Bundy's wife that he told here that LaVoy was killed in cold blood.. that they were all surrendering.. also some mention that perhaps the Grant County Sheriff had possiblied lured them into the traffic trap..

posting FTR...

edit on Wed, 27 Jan 2016 15:01:07 -0600 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What kind of man allows his 18 year old daughter to even be in such a potentially dangerous and heated situation?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Is there a more politically correct way one should say that the man's daughter is overwrought at the death of her father and may not be the best witness to actual facts at the moment?

So as not to offend?

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join