It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon protest leader Ammon Bundy is arrested, says source

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
Put another way...If these guys had slightly darker skin, were Muslim and had seized the buildings with an armed force to bring attention to Islam... That place would have been raided within 5 minutes with a heavy body count and terrorism charges galore.

Damn right. They only have a fan base because they're WHITE. If they were the other BLM group, they'd be called everything from gangbanger thugs to freeloading n-words. If they were hispanic, they'd be those dirty border-hopping cartel worms. If they were Middle Eastern, terrorists, DUH.
Even if the message was exactly the same, the Bundy supporters wouldn't support them at all, because those demographics aren't white enough to be worth a damn.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

It is too late, there is no live to fight another day. Their only option now is prison, and in that regard they share Lavoy Finicum's POV. I would choose death over a cage at this point as well. What good is living if it will be in a steel and concrete jungle where the Fed will just pay someone to shank them anyways?

a reply to: Nyiah

Do you ever give it a rest with the what if game?? The situation is what it is, not "what if it was situation X..."

originally posted by: Layaly

Which is somewhat ironic since now he will spend an eternity in a wooden one.

And so it is for everyone alive now, unless they opt for cremation. Not everyone clings to life out of fear, with the disillusion hope of downloading their brain to live forever. Others are ready accept on their terms.
edit on 27-1-2016 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
a reply to: TechniXcality

It is too late, there is no live to fight another day. Their only option now is prison, and in that regard they share Lavoy Finicum's POV. I would choose death over a cage at this point as well. What good is living if it will be in a steel and concrete jungle where the Fed will just pay someone to shank them anyways?

originally posted by: Indigo5
As for the individual that died (suicide by cop)...he is repeatedly on film and in interviews recently explaining that he would die before spending a single day in a "concrete box"..

Which is somewhat ironic since now he will spend an eternity in a wooden one.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
has anyone posted this yet?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

Hard to say, your video is broken.

When you post a youtube video, all you need is the amount after the = sign. You don't need the whole url though.

edit on 27-1-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
here is the link:

www.youtube.com...

here let me try to post it the correct way

edit on 27-1-2016 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The whole system is broken

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Oregon Presser NOW....
video.foxnews.com... resser-on-militia-standoff-in-oregon/?#sp=watch-live

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
yay! that was the first time I got a youtube video to post correctly (pats myself on the back)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: zazzafrazz

From this:

I have not made comment yet on what happened…

to:

The guys are just a cult…

in one paragraph. I think your position is clear. You don't have to pretend nicety to me,

I smell Waco smoke…

I have made no comment on how he died. Was he shot with hands in the air, or did he charge the police? I don't know. What's your problem with me making no major assumptions until I see footage or evidence as to what actually happened last night.

My position on there cult-like behavior has remained the same since January 3. What of it?

Glad you are now clear on my position.

edit on 27-1-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

We cling to life for air, water, food and security

And love we somehow all need it

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

Well they have literally been awake all night, have repeatedly made claims they are getting ready to do a last stand type of engagement. I suspect they are doing the excavation for some reason related to that.
David already said his goodbyes and I Love You's earlier in the morning while he was ranting about basically all the conspiracies we talk about here, including 9/11 inside job false flag, ISIS being armed by the West, and something about Jewish bankers. Some of those videos were uploaded separate on their channel and you can go through and watch/listen to him. He took Lavoy's death very personally, and it seems to have sent him over the edge.

I imagine it would have done that, he is clearly unstable ATM, very sad times.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Well, nevermind the FBI press conference. They will give no details on the death. They are also not allowing a Q&A from journalists.
edit on 27-1-2016 by Excallibacca because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

I think this is the second time I noticed it, and I hope I'm not the only one.

Why do you put "suicide by cop" after referring to the individual who was shot?

Surely that is opinion(a poor one at that, given very little information pointing to that conclusion).

Or is that an attempt to repeat something over and over with hopes of altering the facts?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Excallibacca

They will have to bring in some outside writers to weave a real whopper, might take a few days.

Given the tendency for the official story to be just absolutely miles from the truth, once video usually surfaces, I hope they have their best men out there scrubbing the electronic record of this event.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The LAST thing LE wanted to do was turn any of these bozos into martyrs. They've handled them with kid gloves and waited weeks without doing anything. I find it very difficult to believe they shot one of them with his hands up.

Anything is possible, of course, but these weren't some city cops on patrol. They were no doubt trained federal agents.
edit on 27-1-2016 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

My position on there cult-like behavior has remained the same since January 3. What of it?

My post was directed at you calling this protest a cult or the head dude a cultist, which you clearly do. Kind of hard to call them terrorists isn't it, seeing how they haven't really done anything except occupy abandoned buildings?

Reducing them to cult status helps dehumanize them in peoples minds. You aren't trying to de humanize them are you?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

No it's just how I see them, should I allow you to force me to change my opinion?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
a reply to: Excallibacca
think this is the second time I noticed it, and I hope I'm not the only one.

Surely that is opinion(a poor one at that, given very little information pointing to that conclusion).

Or is that an attempt to repeat something over and over with hopes of altering the facts?

I wish I knew

edit on 27-1-2016 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I think this is the second time I noticed it, and I hope I'm not the only one.

Not the only one, noticed too others referring to them as a 'cult'.

Now all we need is a government BBQ and then blaming the 'suicide cult' for burning themselves up.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join