It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI arrests Milwaukee man accused of planning Masonic temple attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Well, what do you know, more lone wolfers... I will bet my dues card that he will have a long if not intimate tie to the Islamic state. I guess for arguments sake; this would be a very bad decision for taking out targets. Our lodge is very well 'equipped' -

I am assuming that he does not know that each lodge has a 'keeper of the lodge' so to speak... It is interesting to note that the suspect was planning on attacking a non-religious lodge; as there is no worshiping nor religion associated with Free Masons. Only that one must believe in God...

Im glad they caught this tuck fard!!!

MILWAUKEE – Federal officials in Milwaukee say they have arrested a 23-year-old man who planned to attack a Masonic temple.

They say the FBI was tipped in September that the man had planned to travel to Israel to attack Israeli soldiers and citizens in the West Bank, but abandoned the plan as too difficult and later decided on a domestic attack.

A criminal affidavit says the man toured a Masonic center in Milwaukee on Jan. 19 and was tape-recorded discussing his plans to attack it in the name of "defending Muslim religion." The affidavit says he was arrested Monday after buying machine guns and silencers from two undercover FBI employees.

Linker

edit on 26-1-2016 by ReadLeader because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader
Our lodge is very well 'equipped' -

I am assuming that he does not know that each lodge has a 'keeper of the lodge' so to speak...

He would have gotten jabbed by our rusty, tetanus-inducing Tyler's sword if he showed up here.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

LOL hip to hip cheek to cheek eh Augustus?

thanks for posting!

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Maybe he was one of those ISIS Conspiracy Theorists who think masons are behind all the world's woes???

Guess someone should have taught him the real dangers of indoctrination, eh?

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

There you go again, spouting your esoteric knowledge to enrage and befuddle our minds.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Bit surprised this kind of thing doesn't happen more often with all the vitriol directed at them across the Internet.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Any chance you might be able to tell me the origins of this shotgun? I know it's an old double barrel 12 gauge, just wondering what kind of man would be given such a gun?

Cheers, Nuts

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Really has the sculpted overtones of the FBI coddling of many previous . er , terrorists before they went whacko....

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
Bit surprised this kind of thing doesn't happen more often with all the vitriol directed at them across the Internet.

Glad it doesn't, but let's hope this doesn't spark a new wave of targets. I'm not a Mason, though I'm planning on eventually becoming one. Point being I'm not saying it for my own well-being, but agreeing that Masonic Lodges could turn into a real bright red target for some of the psychotics out there who start delving into the nonsense end of the pool. Internet rabbit holes and psychosis don't mix well.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IronNuts

Is there anything inscribed on it?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Why is the Tyler's sword rusty? Thought you were in charge of house cleaning?

Not to make light of this situation, but something like this would certainly spice up lodge night!

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
He would have got a bit more at mine.

a reply to: CIAGypsy
That's exactly true:

They are all Masonic; they are playing with the world like a game, man, and we are like asses, we don't know what is going on, these are the ones who are fighting, these are the ones that needs to be killed, not the Shi'iat, because these are the ones who are against us, these are the ones who are making living for us like hell

a reply to: MagnaCarta2015
Most of the time it's petty vandalism, B&E, or theft. Most anti-Masons sound brave behind the keyboard, but are cowards in reality. Only the crazies do things like this.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
Why is the Tyler's sword rusty?

Probably because it is over 100 years old.

Thought you were in charge of house cleaning?

Hell no. I am a Past Master so I am in charge of shouting ritual corrections from the sidelines.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Uh oh, looks like the loonies are coming for you mason boys.

You can attack any religious or political group you want, but going after the masons???
That's not going to end well.

Do you guys still have those flying minotaur squads? I'd send some of out to get this all straightened out.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

Yeah because that justifies mass killling?

Glad the fbi caught this guy before he could hurt anyone.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

If I condoned it I would've said it. I don't and didn't.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Islam is the religion of peace...

Guess this guy didn't get the memo....

-Chris

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Another confused religious nutter goes whacko. At least they got him before he struck.

new topics

top topics

join