It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: I Did Not Know What the Email Issue Was All About

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Her entire time on stage last night was a pathetic performance.

I bet she gets beat by Sanders !!!!

Her being "technologically challenged" is one example of her lying.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Her being "technologically challenged" is one example of her lying.

Well that, and the fact that State Department urged her and her staff to use state.org instead of her own private email for official email communications.

She just didn't know.

Uninformed boob running the State Sept or liar.. take your choice.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Hillary is for the worker !!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Actually, she may not know anything about the technology. These days it's getting much more difficult to keep up with technology because things are changing so quickly.

Having said that, it should be noted that Hillary had vast IT resources at her disposal. She could have tasked one of her State Department IT people to set up whatever system she thought that she needed. It's their job to make sure that her interface is as secure as possible, as well as efficient as possible to use. And a lot of that should be able to be configured in a manner that is seamless.

However, I believe that Hillary has her own way of doing things and it's "her way or the highway." From what I've read of her interaction with some of her other subordinates, I believe her IT people were probably afraid of her. Even if they did explain to her the error of her ways, I think it's likely she didn't pay any attention.

-dex

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

He forgot to use Bounty, the quicker picker upper.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
honestly i didnt really understand what this issue was about until recently. so she used email on a device she wasn't suppose to? i really doubt shes a spy, i mean thats a laughable accusation. hell i have a hard time getting my mom to use email properly. seems irrelevant on whether she can run a country.

if this is the biggest clump of dirt you have on her, she's the one who will get the last laugh.

xuenchen, are you working for the Trump campaign? serious question. im sure Trump would use internet agents to run his smear campaign.
edit on 26-1-2016 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
In Hillaryland, every day is a new dress up.

One day its a bumbling grandma...
the next it is a pathological liar.

A loving wife, then a victim.

She seems to like the victim outfit the best.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

How much longer can the American people back her and believe whole hardheartedly that she has commited no crime, no discourse in her past several years?

I am shocked that she still has the (whilst it be null) support that she has; perhaps all athletic supporters, IDK....

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113
honestly i didnt really understand what this issue was about until recently. so she used email on a device she wasn't suppose to? i really doubt shes a spy, i mean thats a laughable accusation. hell i have a hard time getting my mom to use email properly. seems irrelevant on whether she can run a country.

if this is the biggest clump of dirt you have on her, she's the one who will get the last laugh.

xuenchen, are you working for the Trump campaign? serious question. im sure Trump would use internet agents to run his smear campaign.

If you're new to the issue and (taking you at your word) if what you suggest above, is what you really believe this is all about, I suggest you learn more about what Hillary was actually doing.
THIS other thread has some good info and synopsis'.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26-1-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

oh BULL.

If this was Trump and we had some peoples way we'd have updates every minute on his every breath, every word, foot print, and body fat percentage.

Same goes for Cruz, Rubio, Bush, and the rest of the GOP field. Nobody has any problem attacking every thought they have and appearance they make, but when it comes to Hillary it's somehow "too much"? Get real. It's not just a fox story. its a real story that matters to a lot of people.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

yes i really dont understand what all the fuss is about, as far as i know she had ATS documents on a non govt device then deleted them at some point. ill look into it.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Actually, it doesn't have any merit. People are welcome to start threads here on issues important to them. The amount that you value them isn't important at all.

Good for OP for posting this.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: vjr1113

So you disregard 2 facts.

1. The FBI has taken possession of her personal servers.

2. The Inspector General has announced some of her emails have classified material not on a secure network.

Are we still in the dark ages?

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113

yes i really dont understand what all the fuss is about, as far as i know she had ATS documents on a non govt device then deleted them at some point. ill look into it.

Keep in mind, 95% of the info on the internet is BS coming mostly from The Hillary Clinton for President Campaign in forms of direct denials and rebuttals, and in forms of loyalist MSM red herring stories.

The government announcements are genuine.

The State Department has thousands of "unclassified" Hillary emails on their website.

And keep in mind the actual classified parts have been censored.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

so basically she made a clumsy mistake by putting classified files on her own server. obviously thats a security risk at most. is that about it?

oh i see its like watergate?

if the feds were to prove she plays dirty, id lose credibility and respect for her, IF. until then id have to reserve judgment.

i youtubed the scandal and its all fox news, im more comfortable with a non fox news explanation.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
i found an interwiew

thoughts?

so shes basically said in public there's nothing in those emails. i gotta say shes going all in now. was it stupid and clumsy? yea. nail in the coffin, not in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Stop stirring old fox! And besides aren't there enough threads on this?

Yea. I'm tired of all these minutia updates to the email story. At this point, the next news I want about it is if she is getting indicted or not. The speculation and trivial nonsense like this is just going to get people's hopes up, so if nothing happens then they'll all be outraged and expend a lot of energy being angry when the problem was they let themselves be swept up into the hype.

Or you support Hillary and cant stand any negative press about her.

originally posted by: IAMTAT

If you're sick of and annoyed by Hillary threads, why do you keep posting on them?
Avert thine eyes...and post on a "I love Bernie" thread, instead.

Because he actually supports Hillary and thinks he's being clever.
edit on 26-1-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Lets see.... elect a bumbling old lady for Commander in Chief?!

Errmmm...Lets not!
edit on 26-1-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join