It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fla. man planned to radicalize, dress like the Joker and murder boss, cops say

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Just as the title mentions, this cracker jack was going to dress up like the "Joker" and kill his Boss at the bike shop where he WAS employed!

Just wow; shakes head... Coming to a city near in the U.S. near you! I thought that we would see some lone wolfers- This guy intended on become 'radicalized' - I believe more of these copy cats to come;

My question is, why is he n o t charged with conspiracy to commit murder?

He allegedly confessed to planning a killing spree following a “day of allegiance.”

Seems to me that there may be something to this story more than is detailed.

A Florida man who allegedly confessed to pledging “allegiance to Allah” and plotting a mass shooting while dressed like a comic-book villain will only need to post $5,000 bond and stay on house arrest as he awaits trial.

Enrique Dominguez, 20, was arrested Friday and charged with aggravated assault, the Miami Herald reported.

ADVERTISEMENT
Earlier this month, Dominguez allegedly told a co-worker at bicycle part distributor J&B Importers that he’d purchased a shotgun to murder his boss. He then showed the co-worker ISIS execution videos, according to an arrest report reviewed by the Herald.

L I N K

Still shaking head

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Florida...
That's all I needed to read in the title. There must be something in the water down there.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
What was the observation? Everything weird is originated in either Florida or Germany?

So far, fairly true.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I...I got nothing witty. I just got done in another thread saying something was par for the course there. It, without fail, applies here, too. It's a sad day when the native runs out of Fl puns

originally posted by: the owlbear
Florida...
That's all I needed to read in the title. There must be something in the water down there.

The water, the climate, the culture, whatever the reason, it's a pretty messed up state.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Nuke from orbit.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Nuke from orbit.

That's the only way to be sure

I suggest a more natural approach, just wait a few years for the super pythons and escaped monkeys to eat their way from the swamps to the coasts.

But from the headlines, I think all of the strange people will just keep getting stranger until the whole place becomes unrecognizable from a theme park, but more violent.

edit on 26-1-2016 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
I suggest a more natural approach, just wait a few years for the super pythons and escaped monkeys to eat their way from the swamps to the coasts.

Between the pythons & the gators, it could be an interesting PPV show.

www.sun-sentinel.com...

In the midst of unseasonably cold temperatures last week, a 16-foot-10-inch Burmese python stopped to catch some rays in the Rocky Glades Hunting area of Everglades National Park.

Yeah, no thanks. I left, I'll skip sentimental visits. It's turning into America's Australia down there.

edit on 1/26/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
You mean Flori-Duh? I just moved here because it is closer to Atlantis and the weather is great and it is ¢heap to exist here/aqui ..

namaste

P.S. Now I'm fittin' to jump in the bass boat and go fishin' in the 71º temperature... If My neighbor steps on His Johnson that is His/Her trip...

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

There's definitely something in the water...it's called Corexit

edit on 26-1-2016 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Corexit, ha. No, Florida's had social issues since way before that. Can't scapegoat that one.

originally posted by: JimNasium

You mean Flori-Duh? I just moved here because it is closer to Atlantis and the weather is great and it is ¢heap to exist here/aqui ..

namaste

P.S. Now I'm fittin' to jump in the bass boat and go fishin' in the 71º temperature... If My neighbor steps on His Johnson that is His/Her trip...

o.O Where did you find cheap in FL that wasn't rural or poverty-heavy?? We left because it wasn't cheap.
edit on 1/26/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
34450 Citrus County. I went from a country club home that cost 3/2/2 hot tub; pool; double lot $210k to a waterfront 2/2/1 for $139k

This coming from Ca. in 2004 when I sold My 1292 sq.ft. that I bought in 1994 for $168,999.00 on the very first day it was up for sale for $445,000.00

The first Fl. house would've cost Me $900k in Ca. and this waterfront job would be at least $300k..

I maybe shoulda typed "less expensive relative to NorCal..." but didn't want to take up the bandwidth..

namaste

P.S. My fishing trip was very successful and I caught 4 nice ones while My guest also caught a few

new topics

top topics

join