It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chat room chronicles 1:staring MacKiller : The alien clones

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
It all started with Mackiller. Just another day in Ajax Canada he thought whilst looking at his watch, it was 5:01. He carried on walking home after a hard day at work when he saw a brilliant white light. Dismissing it as just another Aurora black project plane he carried on walking. Just another block to his house he thought. Looking at his watch again he saw it was 6:10 he had lost an hour of his life without explanation. Where had the hour gone? Why was there a horse head in bed with him? And what is that black van doing

The next morning he got up as normal and signed onto ATS this is when he noticed the strange goings on. The double posting, the two Mackillers on the member bar and the two hims inside the chat room. He put it all down to a technical malfunction but he became suspicious when he saw to FBI agents waving guns about in his living room.

This story and its sequal are posted with permission from MacKiller and based on true events.

Well, kinda true...

There were two Mackillers in the chat room.

That much was true...

Delete it if you will.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
LoL There were 2 mackillers in chat. They got him I think... Good story and make sure to keep writing more parts to it

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
1 day later

"It seems Mr. Killer you have been living two lives. One as Mackiller one as Neo" said a tall dark haired man in front of him.

Another man walked in the room.

"That�s the wrong guy" he said and left.

After a few moments the first man left.

1 hour later.

A man walked into the room wearing a well pressed suit. He pulled a chair out from under the table MacKiller was sat at and sat down on the chair.

"Do you know why you are here"? He asked.

MacKiller looked back blankly

"Have you felt any strange lately time loss for instance"

"Yes" replied MacKiller

"Okay, thank you" Said the man and left.

MacKiller was released and dropped outside his house. Quite literally dropped outside his house. They took Cpr12r's idea of black helicopters too literally and couldn't find another use for them, so he got dropped outside his house.

1 Day later

"He has ordered a pizza sir" Radioed a man inside s black van outside MacKiller house.

"Well, idiot intercept it" Said the man at the other end of the radio.

"Why"? Asked the man in the van.

"Because I�ll be there in five minutes and im hungry"

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
errr..yes shorty the 2nd Mac-Killer is you..arent�ya?

but spin your story...go ahead!

*tooks Tom Clancy book beside*

greetings

dc

[edit on 8-1-2005 by dacruz]

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
A car pulled up outside MacKiller house. A man who looked remarkably like Jonny Depp opened the door and walked to the black van.

"What the hell are you doing with my pizza"! He yelled as he opened the door of the pizza.

"Sorry it err.... I saw it had pepperoni on it. I know you dont like it" Said the short fat bald man inside the van.

"I do like pepperoni"

"Oh, yea... I forgot" Said the man in the van feebly as in climbed out clumsily and walked over to the car that the man had gotten out of.

The man climbed into the van and slid the door shut. He sat on a desk chair and whirled wound to look at the several the monitors that surrounded the walls of the van. They showed the interior of MacKillers house. All except one that had a VCR underneath it. He pushed the tape into the VCR and as the screen flicked on he ejected it again. Dirty b*gg** he thought to himself.

He spun round again and flicked on a laptop computer and signed onto the ATS chat room as Herman. He noticed that two MacKillers were signed on. Herman knew it was his job to find out which one was the result of an alien abduction and an alien agenda to assassinate president Bush (no comment).

After many hours of sifting through the two Mackillers posts he found one who seemed to be pro-Bush. He knew this was very strange. Especially since he was Canadian.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
quote:"After many hours of sifting through the two Mackillers posts he found one who seemed to be pro-Bush. He knew this was very strange. Especially since he was Canadian."

Hahaha

also good is: "A man who looked remarkably like Jonny Depp opened the door and walked to the black van. "

good to imagine the situation..lol..Johnny in a "Pirate-Pizza-Delivery-Boy-Dress"

hey why "no comment" on the Bush thing?

*(dacruz:to be wound up to a high pitch)*

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Cool story! I love it. I'm glad you didn't make me a short bald guy

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Meanwhile in Potsdam Germany BND agent DaCruz monitored the situation. Unfortunately he won't be mentioned again he was only mentioned to start with because Dracuz asked to be in my story. So we'll say he got zapped by a proton zippy zap nod bun by an alien sniper.

The evil MacKiller clone made his way to Washinton by train. MacKiller found out the evil dastardly plot of MacKiller two and done nothing at all because I don�t want a sub plot in the story. So I guess it's time to write out MacKiller. mmmmm. MacKiller falls in love with super attractive model and moves to England where he lives the rest of his days rich because he married a super model. However the super model poisons his drink in several years to come because she falls for some other guys.

So, sorry MacKiller no chance of a last minute comeback

Agent Herman D. Herman (hay, I didn't name him) perused the alien clone to Washington but both the alien and Agent Herman had made a massive mistake. They both stupidly expected him to be working in the white house office but in fact he was on holiday (again) in Texas.

So they traveled for miles by plane (the same plane. Infract it could all end here because Agent Herman could just kill the clone while he's on the plane.... but he doesn't) for hours and hours (don�t know how long it takes to get Texas from Washington so if it isn't long we'll say there was a mix up at the airport and they ended up in Florida) (I should stop adding these bits in brackets shouldn't I?).

All the member featured in these are here with their permission BTW.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
5 hours later.

Ranch somewhere in Texas (hay, I�m no good at American geography)

the MacKiller clone sat at the top of a high rock and took aim and tightened his finger around the trigger. Agent Herman trekked up the rock edge not expecting the alien clone to be already up there. He reached the top and walked back and forth waiting for the evil MacKiller to arrive. He stumbled and tripped looking down he saw the assassin laying on the floor holding his ribs where the agent had just stepped on him. As Agent Herman regained his balance and looked down at the alien clone on the floor.

�I always heard it was cloney at the top� Said agent Herman with a chuckle.

He pulled his gone from its holster and aimed it at the alien. The alien layed motionless as if already dead. Agent Herman pulled the trigger.

2 hours later

Agent Herman still sat at the top of the rock/cliff/mountain (Whatever they have in Texas that�s natural and high). He saw two men walking toward him and stood up.

�Well done� said the first of the two men

�He escaped the body before you shot it� added the second man

�You ruined five years of work� said the first man.

The second man pulled a needle out of his pocket. Then jumped forwards and stabbed agent Herman with the needle. They both watched as Agent Herman fell to the floor.

�So lunch�? Asked the first man

�Sure�

�Inspired line cloney at the top� said the first man.

�Yea. So how�s Maggie� asked the second man

�Fine, just fine�

They walked away slowly�

To be continued�..

I had permission from all members featured and Dacruz and Herman asked to be in it and the clonely line was an invention of Herman. Well, I changed it a bit. Sorry about calling the two guys first and second man but I ran out of agent names that sounded cool *remembers agent Herman* didn�t have any agent names that sounded cool. But it doesn�t matter if you got man one and man two mixed up.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Good story keep up the writing and make sure to put me in the next one and don't kill me off in like 2 seconds.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Great story!

Can I come back as a deprived teen supermodel?

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MacKiller
Great story!

What... You wanna be reincarnated as a deprived teen supermodel?

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Great story!

And another thing whats up with all teh squares and things that are popping up where the apostrophes and quotation marks were.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
This is the new HQ for the conitunes chat room chronicles i was gonna change the title of the thread when needed but no edit button in the short storys forum so i cant.

I should have two coming soon

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Yay I can't wait I'm gonna be in this one YaY!

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by shorty

Err.. sure...

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by shorty

Err.. sure...

LMFAO a deprived teen supermodel suits you Mackiller

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Really? I think so too...

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Yeah you'd look good in a mini skirt and a spaghetti strap shirt

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Well... umm... I guess... umm...

top topics