It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

we are being counted...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
yeah i agree with helten re the tatooing. Easy to remove whereas a microchip implant makes more sense. Ideally one in the hand and one somewhere hard to remove like near the brain so if someone removes it, there'd be a 50:50 chance that the operation would leave them brain dead.

course, first u'd need hand chips. Then once certain "criminals" start getting them removed or "terrorists" manage to put fake ones in to get them into the country illegally and do something atrocious like a twin tower attack in 2024, then the govt will call for a 2nd implant near the brain which cant be removed or falsified and ideally let them scan for "malicious" thoughts against the people or govt of something. I dunno, im prob just been paranoid, but who knows. mayb even chip babies at birth!

then once the chip's near the brain, who knows what it could do.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by el_illumbrato
yeah i agree with helten re the tatooing. Easy to remove whereas a microchip implant makes more sense. Ideally one in the hand and one somewhere hard to remove like near the brain so if someone removes it, there'd be a 50:50 chance that the operation would leave them brain dead.

course, first u'd need hand chips. Then once certain "criminals" start getting them removed or "terrorists" manage to put fake ones in to get them into the country illegally and do something atrocious like a twin tower attack in 2024, then the govt will call for a 2nd implant near the brain which cant be removed or falsified and ideally let them scan for "malicious" thoughts against the people or govt of something. I dunno, im prob just been paranoid, but who knows. mayb even chip babies at birth!

then once the chip's near the brain, who knows what it could do.

Yeah, i bet they'd even have a way they could mind control people
there goes the neighborhood.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   
actually you can steal someones identity by just using their social security number.you can even make up a new identity but it takes some work.i seen it in the anarchist cookbook.i have been noticing something lately whenever you buy things from big stores they ask for your information like name,address,etc..i find it weird, why do you need my info for me to buy something?.its kinda clever in a way.someone may think they are just buying a cd when really they are getting tagged so to speak.it may be nothing or could be something more to it.just food for thought...

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
At Kmart they ask you for zip code. I'm so tempted to give them one I used to have, back when I lived in Michigan.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The reason i think there doing this is to see what the population is and so the illumainati can kill off large chuncks of the population and control a smaller population with a new world order. isn't that what they want?

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
[edit on 10-1-2005 by Soldier x]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
Being born Dutch has me wanting a link as well...there is some bad history about tattooing in that neck of the woods...I know my parents would be horrified at the thought.
I just can't fathom the Dutch going for it at all.

What does the tattoo look like, anyway? Is it a map of Holland, or maybe a catchy slogan, like, "Holland - come here so we can burn your skin for our own security!"

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Ja...It says "I luv my Heinies" on der one arm... en on de udder it says "Ikke bein an Amsterdammer".

(But, really...this whole idea of tattoos is kinda Anne Frankish in a way, don't you think?)

Getting mevrouw Veldhoen or Hans Brinker to line up for a tattoo just wouldn't fly there...

Now, if they'd offer 5000 guilders for a chip brain implant, the lineup would look like a spiral after 1 hr, because there's just no room for straight lines that long in Nederland.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
In UK, they are going to be giving out ID CARDS, eveyone must carry one, and every citizen must pay for them. They could contain tracking devices if they wanted so they know where we are...

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
i live in the uk, im not looking forward to carrying that new ID. what do we need a new one for, i have my student college card, drivers lisence etc... there's no need for me to carry around 3 different ID cards. somethings got to be up, either its just to make more money or track us using microchips in the cards. it won't stop there either, we'll start paying for products at the check out using a thumbscan, don't worry about cash or credit cards...where we're headed we won't need them.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I think everyone having an ID would be a good thing, I think the ID's they have in mind will elimante the need of passports, drivers licence etc.. just have everything on one card. Will ce convenient but damn annoying if you lost it.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
i would not worry too much, or even at all by the microchip thing. last year there was t pp presentation going around about the "monodex corporation' who was already begining to make the chips.

i work for the largest chip producer in the world, and i am telling you for a fact that it is IMPOSSIBLE to produce 6 billion microchips with tracking technology in any significant amount of time. motorola, intel, amd, sony, TI, and ibm combined havent produced that many chips since chips have existed.

and if they started, who would make consumer electronics chips?

the views expressed by me are not the views of the intel corporation
(i have to post that legaly)

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaunybaby
i live in the uk, im not looking forward to carrying that new ID. what do we need a new one for, i have my student college card, drivers lisence etc... there's no need for me to carry around 3 different ID cards. somethings got to be up, either its just to make more money or track us using microchips in the cards. it won't stop there either, we'll start paying for products at the check out using a thumbscan, don't worry about cash or credit cards...where we're headed we won't need them.

This ID card to come contains information that should not be on this card. Some of the information is not needed and is pointless.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaranGani
I think everyone having an ID would be a good thing, I think the ID's they have in mind will elimante the need of passports, drivers licence etc.. just have everything on one card. Will ce convenient but damn annoying if you lost it.

the new ID card will be on top of all of your other IDs. Next will be thumbscans, face scans, palm scans everywhere possible, in shops, schools, airports. they're trying to drive fear in to us from the news, thus bringing all this new action in so we have an illusion of safety, when its more to keep tabs on us and treat every individual like they're a criminal or going to do something wrong. what ever happened to freedom.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaunybaby

Originally posted by SaranGani

the new ID card will be on top of all of your other IDs. Next will be thumbscans, face scans, palm scans everywhere possible, in shops, schools, airports. they're trying to drive fear in to us from the news, thus bringing all this new action in so we have an illusion of safety, when its more to keep tabs on us and treat every individual like they're a criminal or going to do something wrong. what ever happened to freedom.

i see the problem with the card, but not scanning in places mentioned. i wouldnt want criminals in those places and i already get carded at those points anyway. i

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
When the new ID cards come into action, we will all be a tool for the government. MI5 will probably be watching us to make sure we dont go anything against the "state"
all UK citizens have an MI5 file ,apparently, so when the cards come, our files will get bigger

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
When the new ID cards come into action, we will all be a tool for the government. MI5 will probably be watching us to make sure we dont go anything against the "state"
all UK citizens have an MI5 file ,apparently, so when the cards come, our files will get bigger

since the uk will see this before many of us isnt there away to scramble the signal on the card by demagnitizing it or something ect.. just an example

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
nope, they dont work on magnets. i have one for my job and the card actually contains a small chip that reads my badge number when i work through the door. its only as thick as a credit card. it does not have to be swiped to work.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwo vs me
since the uk will see this before many of us isnt there away to scramble the signal on the card by demagnitizing it or something ect.. just an example

i dont think so,
But you bet someone will try and scramble the card or something.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join