It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin is about to intercept 300 Turkish companies within Russia - economic sanctions against Turkey

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
Those who actually dont respect and violate in a daily bases other countries, including the entire region in easter europe, dare to make a huge propaganda for just one little violation from another country.

In my prev comment I provided a link from turkish violations that took place yesterday. It was a ceremony yesterday in a greek island and turks during the ceremony fly with armed f16 (i think) above that island... The minister of defense was present there. www.abovetopsecret.com...

link that does not include other countries (eg. Cyprus).

Anyway, just a small update for the russian violation, Russia declared this news as a false flag event/propaganda, there is no any aircraft used near the region, according to turkish claims.

www.rt.com...
edit on 30-1-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

Right and again what does any of it have to do with Russia violating Turkish airspace?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
1 tomato costs $ 2 in Russia .

Enflation is expected to rise sharply as the quality of ordinary Russian detoriates to that of exSoviet levels .

Putin is not exactly good at this money management thing , is he ?

What with all that reall estate and educated population to go with it .

Why do I still not have a Russian brand goods available to me on the consumer markets ?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

Russia sells guns/oil/gas and lately they have many studios creating video games, many mmos in the market comes from them, also they construct the main core games for global companies.. If you wonder about the tomatoes in Russia and the money management from Putin, I also wonder the impact of 50b sanctions in Turkey... what Turkey will look like in one year from now, because it is a tsunami that people havent felt yet in their lives in Turkey, only the uneployed. (as an example, the crisis in my country started in 2008 but we felt the negative impact nearly 2010).

edit: I also forgot the crops, I think Russia holds the 1/3 of the global consumption in grain crops, baking flower.

that turkey is the last country in the local solar system, who dare to speak about violations.
edit on 30-1-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas

Russia sells guns/oil/gas and lately they have many studios creating video games, many mmos in the market comes from them, also they construct the main core games for global companies.. If you wonder about the tomatoes in Russia and the money management from Putin, I also wonder the impact of 50b sanctions in Turkey... what Turkey will look like in one year from now, because it is a tsunami that people havent felt yet in their lives in Turkey, only the uneployed. (as an example, the crisis in my country started in 2008 but we felt the negative impact nearly 2010).

edit: I also forgot the crops, I think Russia holds the 1/3 of the global consumption in grain crops, baking flower.

that turkey is the last country in the local solar system, who dare to speak about violations.

Russian economy is tanking as we speak while the Turkish economy is still growing stronger .

There are no violations of airspace ; Turks don't accept the Greek claims over Turkish Territory .

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Well no... I am asking you why you feel the need to bring up issues unrelated to Russia once again violating Turkish airspace.

Why does Russia feel the need to intentionally violate Turkish airspace? Are they trying to provoke another response or are Russian pilots / equipment / electronics that bad?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

Russian economy is tanking as we speak while the Turkish economy is still growing stronger .

There are no violations of airspace ; Turks don't accept the Greek claims over Turkish Territory .

Its not greek claims its international claims under international laws and agreements... And then we speak about violations? Here is your answer Xcathdra.

As for the russian violation, I gave the latest update, its not real, it didnt happen.
edit on 31-1-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Its not greek claims its international claims under international laws and agreements... And then we speak about violations? Here is your answer Xcathdra.

As for the russian violation, I gave the latest update, its not real, it didnt happen.

Greek national waters and Greek airspace don't match .

Anyone with a Law Degree knows that the so called Greek Airspace cannot intrude into Turkish National Waters and National Borders .

International Law requires consent of the parties concerned , otherwise it would be called law of tyranny ; Turks gave no consent , so believe what you want .

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
our sea borders extend to 12 miles, under international laws and maybe you mean that as "THEY DONT MATCH", because your country threats with war my country if we claim it... is it? If Golden down or any other aggressive party takes the government, be certain the next day it will extend into 12 miles under international laws. So lets stop talking about what matches and what "don't match".

Turkey have a long history unrespectful to other regions and that's the result today, its people will pay the price, because of aggressive and expanding politics of your government. You love to enter other countries and steal things.. such us syria oils, iraq territory and oils, etc. Including Cyprus sea territory and our territory. There is several topics for turkey invading others.

What comes in the near feature is a result of your governments actions, but its people will pay the bill.

And I dont care about turkish law degrees, I ve read allot of crazy things from turkish scientist the prev years, even that you are ancestors of Conan the Barbarian or aliens speak turkish.
edit on 31-1-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

our sea borders extend to 12 miles, under international laws and maybe you mean that as "THEY DONT MATCH", because your country threats with war my country if we claim it... is it? If Golden down or any other aggressive party takes the government, be certain the next day it will extend into 12 miles under international laws. So lets stop talking about what matches and what "don't match".

Turkey have a long history unrespectful to other regions and that's the result today, its people will pay the price, because of aggressive and expanding politics of your government. You love to enter other countries and steal things.. such us syria oils, iraq territory and oils, etc. Including Cyprus sea territory and our territory. There is several topics for turkey invading others.

What comes in the near feature is a result of your governments actions, but its people will pay the bill.

And I dont care about turkish law degrees, I ve read allot of crazy things from turkish scientist the prev years, even that you are ancestors of Conan the Barbarian or aliens speak turkish.

Claims , that is all they are , Claims .

And there is the Counter Claims from Turkish side and there is an ongoing dispute .

If a Greek Island is off Turkish Coast say 6 miles then how does Greek Airspace can extend 12 miles towards Turkey ?

Under UCC ; you got nothing bu unsubstantiated claims .

Pretty soon those island will be come back to Turks anyway ; problem solved .

As for Cyprus ; your forefathers should not have attempted to ethnically cleanse Turks from Cyprus .

We know what happened on Greek territory ; Western Audience might not have a clue but Turks know too well what Greeks did .

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join