It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The X-Files are re-opened.... what other tv-series would you like to see return.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: the Gospel of Luke

You know what, now you have me thinking, i dont think he did a voice in it.

Dont know why i thought he did...

Still though i'd love to see a new run of the P.J.'s, the crackhead was the funniest character for me

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I would like to see Wayward Pines return. Was a pretty cool concept and show.

Babylon 5...yeah, that would rock.

Lost would be good again, would need a new concept, but the execution of it was good. Each week, you got some of the mystery solved, but even more questions after. The 80's series OtherWorld may offer such a springboard (it really used the Lost formula before Lost did). Of course, few probably remember or know of this series (Google it)....

Amazing Stories could be great to see again (or any kind of show like it, Twilight Zone, Outer Limits, etc.)

Warehouse 13 would be at the top of my list though.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Firefly
Warehouse 13
Star Trek
Stargate

JJ Abrams should not be involved in any of these, in any way shape or form.
edit on 2/9/16 by peskyhumans because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Jericho & Invasion. I think they both got cancelled ...would love to see them remade or continued!

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Married.......with Children is a show I'd love to see netflix revive.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The X-Files are re-opened.... what other tv-series would you like to see return.

I'd love to see a stargate 'reboot' or 'reimagined'.

Or Firefly.

Something SCIFI and has to do with SPACE.

Most ignored genre there is.

The Expanse.Killjoy, and Dark Matter are watchable yeah.

But they can do better.

Bring back Forever.

Shame that was canceled.
edit on 9-2-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
The Shield.
Star Trek.
Ultimate Guide to...
The Big O
Ghost in a Shell
Mystery Science Theatre 3000
The Wire.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
The 4400 deserves a revive. Lots of unfinished business there... and it had some great actors!

A previous poster mentioned 'Reboot' - it was the best show ever! Thumbs up for a reboot for Reboot.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: shimmeringsilver73

Yeah Reboot was good back in the day.

How about Screensavers,Fullmetal Alchemist and Pirates of Darkwater?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Angry Beavers.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Fringe

HBO's Carnivale

Pushing Daisies

House

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

I was seriously disappointed with the X Files this time around, it was just a parody of its former self. My other half was gutted having loved the original.

I really hope the upcoming reboot of Twin Peaks is a lot better as the original was ground breaking.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I would like to have returned

Jericho

and especially

Fringe.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Pushing Daisies...that was a good one.

I think MST3K is actually getting a comeback. At least, last I heard, the Kickstarter campaign for it did what it needed to.

www.inverse.com...

Cast members like Felicia Day, Patton Oswalt, cool.... (Felicia is such a sweetheart, nice gal, and so smiley)

Guest stars like Mark Hamill, Jack Black, Neil Patrick Harris, Joel McHale, Bill Hader, and Jerry Seinfeld, cool....

edit on 22-3-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Jericho

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Verse

Invasion was a great show that was prematurely canceled.

Others I would like to see revived that was cancelled too early:
Tera nova
Resurrection
Humans

Others I would like to see revived:
Dead like me
FRINGE

Currently enjoying:
Hunters

edit on 35731America/ChicagoSun, 03 Jul 2016 23:35:10 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Looks like there could be more episodes.

Fox's most popular new show last year was the revival of The X-Files, and now the network is finally very close to ordering more episodes.

At the Television Critics Association's press tour in Pasadena on Wednesday, Fox president David Madden told reporters that while the deal-making is complex on the show due to the schedules of stars David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson, the network expects to have an announcement shortly.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

YES! Great news. I know it had its issues, but I loved the revival miniseries. And I feel like they have enough feedback and ratings to improve on it, too. Knowing Chris Carter, he will at least try to if he can. (He's never intentionally disappointing lol.)

I feel like the miniseries was very symbolic and intended to work on a lot of different levels. I think people expected straightforward mytharc storytelling, and suspense. Instead, it was some of that, with a healthy dose of metaphor and even fourth wall breaking. But I think it was done to serve a purpose, not just to wink at the audience.

I feel in episodes like Home Again and Babylon - two of the most heavily panned episodes - Carter and company actually had something worthwhile to say, about 1) how we treat people, and 2) how we fetishize the paranormal while possibly ignoring difficult, harder to face realities that can actually be every bit as creepy, conspiratorial, and ominous in the real world, as anything on TV. But you had to really read between the lines.

Peace.
edit on 1/11/2017 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

I didn't read all 77 posts... but if I had to only pick one.. I'd like to see a redux of Quantum Leap.

Great show and was most likely my first indoctrination to String Theory

For those unfamiliar...

Scientist Sam Beckett finds himself trapped in time--"leaping" into the body of a different person in a different time period each week.
edit on 1/11/2017 by UberL33t because: bbCode

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Verse

nvm
edit on 57131America/ChicagoWed, 11 Jan 2017 22:57:03 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join