It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most People Who Are Planning To Vote For Trump Would Never Admit It In A Poll

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Interesting thought.

That there might be "shadow support" for Trump not reflected in polls due to embarrassment.

Maybe?...

I also think that many Trump supporters are not regular voters and while they might support him vocally or at spectacles...ahem...I mean "Rallies"...I am not sure they will turn up to vote.

We will see how it washes out ..

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Why would someone be willing to put their name on a ballot and vote for Trump, but not willing to answer a (typically) anonymous poll honestly? I feel like I've entered backwards day or something...

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
why do you think that?

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Somehow the racist "Dixiecrats" alive until the 70's have been transformed into LGBT and minority loving folks.

I believe those Dixiecrats have become the republican party in the South.

before the civil rights events of the '60's, a great many of those minority disliking folks did not bother to vote......then, when they did register, and vote, they did so as Republican.

They put aside their long dislike of the Yankees , ie Republicans, and choose to express their anger with the Democrats...( " After all, Lincoln HAD intended to ship all those former slaves back t Africa, ....so maybe the Republicans were more 'simpatico', now....")

....perhaps more would have voted Republican sooner, if there had been more viable candidates running openly as Republican......the sayimg was "talk Republican, run Democrat to get elected. ".......

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I'm voting for Trump if it's him vs Hillary. There, I admit it.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
LOL Far right wing rhetoric only works in Republican primaries.

WHAT!?! But but the right always says that its because they weren't "far right" enough!

Yep. It's like a self fulfilling prophecy. Instead of accepting that they lost because the majority of Americans don't accept their policies and rhetoric, they double down on them. But since they ignore or dismiss any news sources and websites that aren't right wing, they've trapped themselves into only seeing their own perspective. It's kind of like self brainwashing.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: redoubt

Most People Who Are Planning To Vote For Trump Would Never Admit It In A Poll

And you know who you are. Its an odd sort of "contrariness" that has overtaken the nation.
His supporters mischeivious determination is infectious with a slightly naughty feel. I get it.

So, you have made an assumptive jump; tagging an untold number of complete strangers... people you don't and likely will never know, based on political views.

How... nice.

MissSmartypants does not do "nice". And I forgive you. Your welcome.
edit on 1/26/2016 by MissSmartypants because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join