It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Shows 18-Year-Old Ted Cruz Joking About World Domination

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
It states on wiki that he was born in Calgary...

Did I misread somewhere that you have to be born in the USA to be president ? Isnt that what was all the fuss about over Obama's birth certificate ?

edit on 26-1-2016 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

I guess he can't use Bruce Springsteen song in a campaign add

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Cruz wants to dominate the world....G.W. Bush wanted to be dictator

What is it with these power-hungry conservatives?

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Hey, if Sanders supporters can dismiss what Bernie wrote 40 years ago saying all women fantasize about being gang-raped by 3 men, because it was a long time ago and he didn't mean it...I think we can dismiss this, as well.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I never dreamed about world domination, I dream about being an Astronaut or a star traveler star trek style.

Agree. I wanted to be a jet fighter pilot until I grew too tall. Joined the Army Infantry for that 5k bonus and bought a 280Z.

World Domination never entered my mind unless in video game mode.

I still cannot bring myself to even begin to find common ground with Cruz. To me he looks like a slick car salesman but of course most politicians do to me.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
No biggie. I said the same things when I was his age but I actually achieved them when I joined the Masons.

Teddy needs to wait on line for his turn.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
It states on wiki that he was born in Calgary...

Did I misread somewhere that you have to be born in the USA to be president ? Isnt that what was all the fuss about over Obama's birth certificate ?

If you read that somewhere, it was written by someone who either likes deceiving people, or is extremely stupid. You only have to be a "Natural Born Citizen" of the US (and 35+ years old) to qualify to be POTUS. Being born in the physical United States is not a requirement.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

This is one of the least-creepy things about Ted Cruz. The guy just oozes an aura of bad, creepy things, IMO.

I never wanted to dominate the world (never even wanted to be POTUS, because I'm not a sick, twisted sociopath.) My dream job by my early teenage years was "CEO of IBM." Weird, I know. Now I realize, I wouldn't want that either (I'd like the pay, of course.)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
While our current pres was smoking weed and doing lines of coc aine........

Yeah not worried about this lol

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Damn, I'm glad I have an ex in Europe that has made the offer for me to come back if it gets to ugly in the US. And Cruz is one ugly pos.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Damn, I'm glad I have an ex in Europe that has made the offer for me to come back if it gets to ugly in the US. And Cruz is one ugly pos.

Olaru you didn't heard the man correctly he said ....

"World"
domination not merely American domination, so come together over Cruz ..

edit on 26-1-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: gpols

I'm sure a good amount of us on this board have dreamed of World Domination at some point in our lives and probably even stated to a friend.

It is all well and good to blow if off as something he said when he was younger, but we can most certainly judge him for what he stands now.

In support of the TPP
Ted Cruz's wife is a task force member of the CFR who are all for The North American Union. The joining of Canade, Mexico and the US as one Super State. www.cfr.org...
Ted Cruz's wife is on leave from Goldman Sachs, the Globalist Bankers doing "God's Work"

Cruz cares very little about the US and all about his Globalist Ambitions

Here he sits with Kissinger the Globalist discussing Global Trade Policies.

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: MajorAce
That was when he was 18 , but what about his dad 3yrs ago...It maybe more than something a kid says. .disinfo.com...

Ted Cruz’s Father Preaches That His Son Is An “Anointed King” Who Will Bring The “End Time Transfer Of Wealth
disinfo.com...

Yiikes!!! that's some scary shhiiiut your month. he really did say that??..

Ordinarily I would say "well that oughtta do it", but in todays political environment, people might actually think it's a good thing. You know, since the world we live in now is like a Dr. Zuess book, and everything is upside down and wrongside out.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

You only have to be a "Natural Born Citizen" of the US (and 35+ years old) to qualify to be POTUS. Being born in the physical United States is not a requirement.

thinking...thinking...I dont get it. Are you being sarcastic ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join