It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS fanatics have set up secret camps INSIDE Europe to plan more 'large scale' attacks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Im sorry but if such atrocities happened as you say I dont believe citizens reacting would be called xenophobic, it would be called war, it would be called survival of the fittest. Such labels would go down in history as what destroyed Europe and the UK.a reply to: DexterRiley

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
Do you know how hard it would be to hide something like this in Europe?

The best ISIS can do in Europe is hope that some ridiculous group of people uses ISIS inspiration for their independent attacks.

They're not setting up hidden training camps in densely populated Europe. They have a hard enough time setting up training camps in the Middle East without detection, where there are millions of square miles of empty deserts.

Some parts of Europe are covered in forest, Bulgaria has a forest reserve of 25 square miles, that's just one, Russia is 49% forest, the biggest country in the world. Germany still has forests, France has the massif central, Sweden and Norway have forests, do I need to go on?

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

Sorry, that should read 25 miles square, don't know my own language!

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

Square miles is correct, or the way it's often said and understood.

Regardless this situation is out of control and it's here at the wests doorstep, we did well to have a battle line and now it will be here, this is blow back and a part of a on going war, the people calling this propaganda will never understand that we are are war with fundlementalist Islam.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Interpol is Islamophobic!

Off with their heads!

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
They probably have grand visions of speeding down the Autobahn in Toyotas bristling with AK's shooting everyone in sight on their way to Paris, taking over NATO armories and turning every town square into a beheading carnival overflowing with rivers of blood. It didn't take that many of them to pull it off in Syria/Iraq so don't think they need massive divisions of forces. All they need to face is weak cowardly unorganized forces with leadership that is cooperating with them to pull it off.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Im sorry but if such atrocities happened as you say I dont believe citizens reacting would be called xenophobic, it would be called war, it would be called survival of the fittest. Such labels would go down in history as what destroyed Europe and the UK.

Perhaps you are right. My thought was that even with such a catastrophic attack, the majority would still not take the same stance as the right-wing. Certainly the right-wing would be the first to take action.

However, when I think of myself in that same situation, it's likely I would react as if I were at war too. I fear this is not going to end well.

-dex

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: lostbook

Iran hates Isis . They have nothing to do with this .

I'm not saying that Iran is in cahoots with ISIS, just that the truth is stranger than fiction....
And if it isn't; conspiracy theorists will make fiction about truth being stranger than fiction and call it truth.
edit on 26-1-2016 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Terror centers? How does that work exactly? Is there a sign out front?
Do they have classes on bomb building 101, advanced identity theft, cell phone hacks?
Maybe it's like Costco only with AKs, RPGs, grenades, you fill up a shopping basket then go back and liberate your village near the refugee center.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Secret?

Apparently not...

Let's all panic together, shall we?

Not gonna do it. Wouldn't be prudent.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join