It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeb Bush Admits He Doesn't Want to Win the Election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The narration is a bit fantastic, but quotes Jeb in an interview saying he likes it in the rear of the polls.

I also know he let the "trademark" "JEB!" Lapse. SO who knows. Three of a kind? Three strikes you're out?

Maybe a new look will help win some voters.

I know he "lost his glasses" recently, but I don't know what the point is, unless he had lasik surgery or such.

Jeb Bush Admits He Doesn't Want to Win the Election

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
that's cause Jeb knows you don't actually have too Win the election too become president

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Nice of Jeb to waste other peoples money because "He doesn't want to win". How freaking lame is that! What a dou***.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blowback
that's cause Jeb knows you don't actually have too Win the election too become president

Every President in history but the rare few where the VP had to take over and George Washington has won the election.
Come on now , get out of the past . The Bush-Gore debate has been over for years and years.

On topic- I have thought that Jeb didnt really want to run from the beginning . He just did not have any "fire" in his soul.A lackluster campaign .

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: imd12c4funn

More like Jeb knows he can't win.

His brother ruined any chances of another Bush taking office.

His mom was right, no more Bushes in office.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Jeb's brother curb stomped Kerry....remember when he threw his medals into the Potomac???...that was good times...

George W. Bush was 10X the president Obama has been....plus the evil tax cuts W made sparked the economy....trust me, my tax burden is ludicrous...
Granted I am part of the evil 1% so do not deserve to keep[spend] 42% of the money my wife and I make because liberal despots can decide best how to spend my money...

Also, bush did not subsidize countries who subjugate women and throw homosexuals from buildings....also he didn't redefine nasa's objective to "make Muslim countries feel good about their contribution to math and science"....so there's that

-Christosterone

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

No, Bush was not better than Obama, he was far worse and he put this country on a path of great danger that continues to this day. I'm not fan of Obama either, but I despise Bush and his cronies for what they have done.

Do you forget what his administration did or are you in support of what this country has become?

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

More like Jeb knows he can't win.

His brother ruined any chances of another Bush taking office.

His mom was right, no more Bushes in office.

Well if Jeb 'Get a husband' Bush does win, the Whitehouse is going to need to stock up on baking soda..

edit on 26-1-2016 by twitchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Silly video. I assume what you are saying is true and it is true he shouldn't be president. However the video cuts and pastes mid sentence. Bad form.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

George W. Bush was 10X the president Obama has been

That's a bit of stretch IMO

Bush Stonewalled 9/11 Commission from the Start

Edit:
Just to add, I don't like Obama, but not as bad as I hate the Bush Regime (yes, Regime).

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Ever since Jeb Bush tipped his hat into the 2016 GOP presidential he has given the signals that his heart was never really in it. IMO he only entered the race because of his family name and not out of any personal motivations. I am sure that conspiracy theories aside he will be relived when the time comes for him to drop out of the race. Just my 10 cents.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Jeb's brother curb stomped Kerry....remember when he threw his medals into the Potomac???...that was good times...

George W. Bush was 10X the president Obama has been....plus the evil tax cuts W made sparked the economy....trust me, my tax burden is ludicrous...
Granted I am part of the evil 1% so do not deserve to keep[spend] 42% of the money my wife and I make because liberal despots can decide best how to spend my money...

Also, bush did not subsidize countries who subjugate women and throw homosexuals from buildings....also he didn't redefine nasa's objective to "make Muslim countries feel good about their contribution to math and science"....so there's that

-Christosterone

Is this opposite day??

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

-Christosterone

I agree. I'm no fan of George Bush or the Bush family, but he was easily 10x the better president than Obama is. Just for the fact that George Bush was a mostly useless president that didn't do much of anything (remember Katrina?), versus Obama who destroys everything he touches.

I would much rather have a useless president than an evil, destructive one.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
at first i honestly believed he would win

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: peskyhumans

-Christosterone

I agree. I'm no fan of George Bush or the Bush family, but he was easily 10x the better president than Obama is. Just for the fact that George Bush was a mostly useless president that didn't do much of anything (remember Katrina?), versus Obama who destroys everything he touches.

I would much rather have a useless president than an evil, destructive one.

???????????????????????????
Bush destroyed Iraq by starting the war there and he destroyed the US economy with poor (or even non-existent) regulation. Obama ended two wars and has rebuilt the US economy. So your comment makes no sense whatsoever.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I don't think Jeb wants to be president, and I don't want him to be, either, but this thread is a LAME excuse for a thread in what's supposed to be a forum about the actual election! A highly edited YouTube video that doesn't deliver on the title AT ALL.

This should be in the LOL! or jokes forum!

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

I don't think Jeb wants to be president, and I don't want him to be, either, but this thread is a LAME excuse for a thread in what's supposed to be a forum about the actual election! A highly edited YouTube video that doesn't deliver on the title AT ALL.

This should be in the LOL! or jokes forum!

I think anything in regards to Jeb becoming President should be put in the LOL! or jokes forum in my opinion.

top topics

join