It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Oregon standoff: Grant County sheriff urges release of Hammonds

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 05:43 AM

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: Phage

No Phage, you are wrong.

No. You're wrong.
I fully support the Constitution. I dislike people who reject the authority which it explicitly grants the federal government. I dislike people who reject the power of the Supreme Court when it is convenient to do so, and likewise accept it when it suits. I dislike people who take the law (as they see it) into their own hands, which is not anyone's right.

I dislike people who spit in the face of constitutional militia who stand up against a Tyrannical government.

I dislike people who defend corrupt government officials.

I dislike people who take the law (as they see it) into their own hands, which is not anyone's right.

Like the government, BLM correct? I don't see you talking about the laws the BLM broke? If anything you are defending the BLM.

I dislike people who tell lies against an event to justify their cowardliness.

This is the problem in the United States, there is no backbone in this country, to much cowardliness.

Bundy's bunch of incompetent whackdoodles are not a 'constitutional militia' (whatever that means). Plus the locals want them to go away and stop bothering the area.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 05:47 AM

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Informer1958

Militia are not against governments and you know that.
Ok. They are perfectly fine with the US government. As long as it acts in a way they prefer.

The militia are people like you and I.
That might depend upon the particular militia you are talking about. The Bundites are not like me and I am not like them. They are, apparently, not like a number of people in Harney county.

Yeah, the preference being one with no corruption, let me repeat that for you, I don't think you got that, "WITH NO CORRUPTION!!" got it? anything to argue, right old boy?

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 05:59 AM

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 06:06 AM

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Informer1958

This is the problem in the United States, there is no backbone in this country, to much cowardliness.

Then get your sorry ass to Malheur.

how about you quit avoiding the question, and talk about the laws the BLM broke? Can you do that? I'm guessing can't since you're doing a fine job avoiding it this far. so basically your silence is very telling at this moment, its saying people should just let the gov roll right over them, and not stand up to them, is that about right? took the words outta your mouth right?

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 06:11 AM
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

maybe they learned something from Waco, Ruby Ridge, and Wounded Knee.
Face it, the FED's have a terrible track record with stand-offs

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 06:15 AM
It very well could've sparked a civil war, what are you now, a psychic phage? you know for a fact it would not have? conflicts have been started over much less in history, sometimes you're just to arrogant for your own good old boy.
I would like to see you comment on what informer1958 wrote, or would it not fit your agenda?

The bundy's where paying their grazing fees for a while however the crooks in Washington continue raising the grazing fees through the roof. Bundy had enough!

Bundy stop paying the extortion fees the BLM imposed on him. After a while the BLM decided they were going to steal bundy's cattle because of their claim of an endanger species on Federal land.

The land has been in the Bundy's family for over a hundred years.

The BLM has run off all the ranchers in that location by raising astronomical grazing fees that forced all of them to sell their ranches.

It turned out that congressmen Harry Reed was behind the land grabbing scam, it was proven that Reed and his business partners wanted the Bundy's land, so they could sell it for a fortune to the China to build some kind of energy plant there.

So when the corrupt BLM taking orders from Harry Reed came to the Bundy's ranch to steal his cattle, they came armed to the teeth with helicopters and snipers.

BLM killed some of the Bundy's cattle during the round up and later tried to cover up their dirty work by burring them using backhoes and tractors.

The Bundy's went to the Press and call for help. Yes hundreds of armed militia showed up and forced the BLM off of the Bundy's ranch and yes, the militia had snipers in place with guns aimed at the BLM.

The militia won this little stand off against a group of corrupt Washington thief's and exposed the truth.

The militia did the right thing by pushing back a tyrannical government that was dead set on stealing land for personal gain.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 12:33 PM

originally posted by: gunshooter

originally posted by: the owlbear
The Sheriff can say whatever he wants, but unless the terrorists have lots of oil money, the US government has a policy of no negotiations.

exactly who are the terrorists here? I would tread lightly with that statement if I were you.....

As history as shown...
One man's terrorist is another man's "freedom fighter".

Disgruntled welfare ranchers shouldn't be holding any federal land hostage with threat of armed conflict. And calling themselves freedom fighters.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 01:08 PM
I'm astonished at the child like naivete of the militia supporters. They must think the Feds are stupid.
This whole debacle is being monitored from the inside with undercover "good ole Boys" that know the lingo
but have some very scary connections to the state cops.

Hell the KKK and many militias couldn't even exist if it wasn't for the FBI being a huge dues paying members.

We haven't lived in a Mayberry RFD world for quite some time. It's more like a 'Season of the Witch" when I look out my window, who do you think I see...kind of world.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:36 PM
Hi All.
Here is an update on your beloved "constitutional sheriff".
Fox News
(from an KATU TV article)

Oregon Live

The Oregon Department of Public Safety Standards and Training is the state agency tasked with licensing police officers. They have received eight separate complaints against Grant County, Oregon Sheriff Glenn Palmer.

Palmer is the Sheriff the scofflaws from the Malheur refuge takeover were on their way to see, in John Day, OR, when Finicum decided to flee the 1st roadblock and was shot.

Two of the complaints are from a dispatcher at the John Day 911, and the John Day Police Chief. The Oregon DPSST has asked the Department of Justice to investigate the complaints.

The DPSST replied to the complaints by saying its preliminary investigation shows Palmer’s actions “may violate the Board’s certification standards.” That means Palmer could be stripped of his state law enforcement credentials.

“They appear to be very serious and require that we look into them, and we’ve asked the Oregon Department of Justice to conduct the investigation on our behalf,” Gabliks said.

Since he is an elected official, a recall election would have to be called to remove him from office.

Excerpt from Dispatcher Luttrell's complaint:

"Glenn Palmer is viewed as a security leak, not only by local law enforcement staff but by the Oregon State Police and FBI," she said.

Luttrell said that when Palmer advised he was heading to the roadblock with a passenger, dispatchers assumed he was taking a militiaman with him. Luttrell said dispatchers warned state troopers at the roadblock of that possibility. In fact, the passenger was Grant County District Attorney Jim Carpenter.

edit on 2/22/2016 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/22/2016 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:15 PM
a reply to: Olivine

No, I know.

How dare he uphold and protect the US Constitution!

How dare he uphold the supreme law of the land and require federal and state officials to live up to their oaths to uphold the constitution! The nerve of some people! Trying to keep this country free and stuff! Rule of law. Pshaw! Equity under the law. Whatever!

The Sheriff is the Ultimate Authority Within His County

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>