It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon standoff: Grant County sheriff urges release of Hammonds

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Maybe the militia should leave Harney county and let the BLM and FBI do as they please.
Yes. They should definitely leave. You think the Bundites are stopping the BLM or the FBI from doing anything? Seriously?

And when the people of Harney start losing land and get trumped up charges and jailed they should keep quite since they pretty much flip the middle finger at patriotic Americans who believe in the Constitutional law.
You see, the people of Harney pretty much support the Hammonds as far as the prison sentence goes. They just don't like seeing the Bundites using them. The Bundites aren't there for Harney. They are there for the Bundys.

You claim those people cowards. I disagree. What right does Bundy have to tell the people of Harney what they should do or how they should do it?
edit on 1/25/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Sooo ... Nevadans can tell Oregonians what's what and they should just suck it up or be called corrupt unpatriotic cowards?

Some of you guys never fail to disappoint while pushing into the red on the cognitive dissonance scale ...

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Perhaps it is because the people of Harney county are cowards, to scared to take a stand against government wrong doing.

Perhaps the Sheriff of Harney county is corrupt. It certainly looks that way.

Oh no. I can see no reason to converse with you at all.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I'm posting to show their support.

Why is that a county away doesn't matter but these people who are 50 miles away does?

Explain.

I cannot explain how the words that come out of one side of your mouth deny the words coming out of the other.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I made the post because of nonsense positions like yours.

I couldn't care less what a handful of scared locals think.

The rest of my position is clear.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

"But a few people complained so let's just call it off"

"Boohoo"

Not hearing it.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Then get over there and tell 'em that!
Your should join your brothers in arms. They've been begging for your support.

Or are you scared?

Or maybe it's just inconvenient.

edit on 1/25/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The fact is, there is only one militia.

The fact is, that's a silly statement.

The fact is there is only one militia in the United States.

Now if there is another militia besides the one that's in the Constitution, I would like you to post it?

They are not me. Therefore they are not my "we." Yes, people have the right to protest and even to break laws in the process. But that right includes taking responsibility for those actions. The Bundites are not willing to do that. Rosa Parks was. She knew she would be arrested. The Bundites are daring the authorities to try to arrest them. That's what their stupid "standoff" is about. But the authorities are not playing their game.

I don't know what smut you read or where you get your information from, but someone has sadly misinformed you the facts about the Bundy's stand off.

The fact is, your nonsense reeks from propaganda media.

The bundy's where paying their grazing fees for a while however the crooks in Washington continue raising the grazing fees through the roof. Bundy had enough!

Bundy stop paying the extortion fees the BLM imposed on him. After a while the BLM decided they were going to steal bundy's cattle because of their claim of an endanger species on Federal land.

The land has been in the Bundy's family for over a hundred years.

The BLM has run off all the ranchers in that location by raising astronomical grazing fees that forced all of them to sell their ranches.

It turned out that congressmen Harry Reed was behind the land grabbing scam, it was proven that Reed and his business partners wanted the Bundy's land, so they could sell it for a fortune to the China to build some kind of energy plant there.

So when the corrupt BLM taking orders from Harry Reed came to the Bundy's ranch to steal his cattle, they came armed to the teeth with helicopters and snipers.

BLM killed some of the Bundy's cattle during the round up and later tried to cover up their dirty work by burring them using backhoes and tractors.

The Bundy's went to the Press and call for help. Yes hundreds of armed militia showed up and forced the BLM off of the Bundy's ranch and yes, the militia had snipers in place with guns aimed at the BLM.

The militia won this little stand off against a group of corrupt Washington thief's and exposed the truth.

The militia did the right thing by pushing back a tyrannical government that was dead set on stealing land for personal gain.

The good news is no one got shot. But I can tell you had the BLM started shooting, they would have all been killed, and this event would have sparked a civil war.

Isn't it obvious? A good number of the people of the county which the Bundites have invaded want them gone.

That is because the people in that county are shameful cowards.

edit on 26-1-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

The good news is no one got shot. But I can tell you had the BLM started shooting, they would have all been killed, and this event would have sparked a civil war.
No. It wouldn't have. As much as you and Bundy might fantasize about it.

That is because the people in that county are shameful cowards.
Like I said above. You should go tell that to their faces.

You should go join your brothers in arms.

edit on 1/26/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

I made the post because of nonsense positions like yours.

The rest of my position is clear.

Your position originally says that the people out there are in support. Yes or no.
My point to your original position was that your assumption of support was very limited.
You then point out that those who do not support that position are meaningless. Yes or no.
And now, after all this time you call me nonsensical. Oh well.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Like I said above. You should go tell that to their faces.

You should go join your brothers in arms.

It's pretty clear what side of the coin you support here. You certainly demonstrate in this thread to me, you hate the Constitution, perhaps living in North Korea might be your liking.

No. It wouldn't have. As much as you and Bundy might fantasize about it.

Your funny.

The hard cold fact is, the BLM was asked to stand down because a blood bath was about to pursue and that is not the militia or Bundy's fantasy.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

You certainly demonstrate in this thread to me, you hate the Constitution, perhaps North Korea might be your liking.

No. You're wrong.
I fully support the Constitution. I dislike people who reject the authority which it explicitly grants the federal government. I dislike people who reject the power of the Supreme Court when it is convenient to do so, and likewise accept it when it suits. I dislike people who take the law (as they see it) into their own hands, which is not anyone's right.
edit on 1/26/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

No Phage, you are wrong.

No. You're wrong.
I fully support the Constitution. I dislike people who reject the authority which it explicitly grants the federal government. I dislike people who reject the power of the Supreme Court when it is convenient to do so, and likewise accept it when it suits. I dislike people who take the law (as they see it) into their own hands, which is not anyone's right.

I dislike people who spit in the face of constitutional militia who stand up against a Tyrannical government.

I dislike people who defend corrupt government officials.

I dislike people who take the law (as they see it) into their own hands, which is not anyone's right.

Like the government, BLM correct? I don't see you talking about the laws the BLM broke? If anything you are defending the BLM.

I dislike people who tell lies against an event to justify their cowardliness.

This is the problem in the United States, there is no backbone in this country, to much cowardliness.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

This is the problem in the United States, there is no backbone in this country, to much cowardliness.

Then get your sorry ass to Malheur.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Attention all

That will do thank you. Play the ball, not the player.

Let's no make it personal.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
The Sheriff can say whatever he wants, but unless the terrorists have lots of oil money, the US government has a policy of no negotiations.

exactly who are the terrorists here? I would tread lightly with that statement if I were you.....

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The militia is not anti-government by any means, they are against corrupt governments who abuse their power.

And tell me, how does the militia characterize the US government?
What government do you think the writer was referring to? New Zealand?

Jeeeeez phage, stop your quibbling over such a comment. Militias are against corrupt government, not government.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join