It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Wars "First Order" meant to represent Earth's real "Order of the Black Sun"?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Okay, if you haven't seen Star Wars yet.......this thread doesn't reveal that much about it, but still minor spoiler alert.

In Star Wars we have the Nazi-like First Order trying to take over the Galaxy, or at least their little corner of it. Fiction right? Or is it? Is someone trying to tell us something? The symbols for both are really quite similar. Star Wars "First Order" symbol on the left, Earth's real "Order of the Black Sun" on the right:

Of course, talking about this is not "supporting it" as one misguided poster once remarked, any more than discussing terrorism is akin to supporting terrorism. I would like to educate people on this threat. It is the main one at this time.

It's funny, back in the summer I checked out the website of an organization called the "Black Sun Society", it seemed to be an offshoot and a more toned down version of the Order of the Black Sun. I cannot find that website now, can anyone else?

What is the point of this? Well, people want to know these days the genesis of the Secret Space Program that we have been discussing here and here and wonder how the secret German societies began and gained so much power. Ultimately combining with darker elements of the US Military Industrial Complex allowed these secret societies to fulfill their dream of beginning a Master race which they have spread (secretly) throughout the solar system, with the help of the aforementioned MIC that Ike warned us about. He was talking specifically about this.

Anyway, today we will just look at the Order of the Black Sun and its associated German secret societies. Oh yes, there is one more question that always gets asked, and it is a good one, it is this: "Why didn't Germany win the war with these technologies?" Well, the German secret societies didn't really care about Germany or the Nazis, their ultimate loyalty was to themselves........and they thought the best way to keep their high-tech out of Russian and American hands was to go somewhere they couldn't be found easily.......and bide their time until their weapons and technology were further developed and in sufficient quantity to be used to attack or defend. Think about Freemasons or Jesuits, do you think a Republican Freemason has more loyalty to Republicans or Freemasons? Or how about an American Jesuit, do he have more loyalty to America than the Jesuit order?

While researching their classic book, Morning of the Magicians, authors Jacques Bergier and Louis Pauwels were given the above account by one of the world's greatest rocket experts, Dr. Willy Ley, who fled Germany in 1933. Dr. Ley said that the Vril Society—which formed shortly before the Nazis came to power—believed they had secret knowledge that would enable them to change their race and become equals of the men hidden in the bowels of the Earth. Methods of concentration, a whole system of internal gymnastics by which they would be transformed.

These methods of concentration were probably based on Ignatius Loyola's Spiritual Exercises. The Jesuit techniques of concentration and visualization are similar to many occult teachings, especially in shamanic cults and Tibetan Buddhism. The Nazi's revered these Jesuit Spiritual Exercises, which they believed had been handed down from ancient Masters of Atlantis. The occultists of the time knew that Ignatius was a Basque — some claimed that the Basque people were the last remnant of the Atlantean race — and the proper use of these techniques would enable the reactivation of the Vril for the dominance of the Teutonic race over all others.

The Vril Force or Vril Energy was said to be derived from the Black Sun, a big ball of "Prima Materia" which supposedly exists in the center of the Earth, giving light to the Vril-ya and putting out radiation in the form of Vril. The Vril Society believed that Aryans were the actual biological ancestors of the Black Sun.

Note: It is said above the "Black Sun" exists at the center of the Earth, I have also heard it said it is at the center of the galaxy, anyone with more info on that?

Peter Moon tells us in his book 'The Black Sun, on page 172 - "The Vril Society began around the same time as the Thule Society when Karl Haushofer founded the "Bruder des Lichts", which means Brothers of the Light. This organization is sometimes referred to at the Luminous Lodge. This group was eventually renamed the Vril-Gesellschaft as it rose in prominence and united three major societies: the Lords of the Black Stone, having emerged from the Teutonic Order in 1917; the black Knights of the Thule Society; and the Black Sun, later identified as the elite of Heinrich Himmler's SS. Whereas the Thule Society ended up focusing primarily upon materialistic and political agendas, the Vril Society put its attention on the "Other Side."

The Black Sun and the Luminous Lodge The Vril Society, the Luminous Lodge and the Realization of the Great Work

Check this out, funny how a once sacred symbol has been turned into something evil, I wonder if there is any power in that?

edit on 25-1-2016 by PlanetXisHERE because: Addition

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Seriously? No, obviously. It is fiction, pure fantasy.

ETA: So is the Vril Society.
edit on 25-1-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Seriously? No, obviously. It is fiction, pure fantasy.

ETA: So is the Vril Society.

Oh! I'm sorry, you're right, it isn't true because you say so.

I don't think it is so obvious. I'm as serious as a heart attack. So it is just a coincidence that Star Wars First Order symbol and the Order of the Black Sun are very similar? No one disputes the existence of the Order of the Black Sun.

If there was even a .0001% chance that the Nazis remained and had power in the Solar system, had high technology, don't you think it would be worthwhile to investigate that? What could be more important than that?

edit on 25-1-2016 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

edit on 25-1-2016 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling on the reason for edit.........

edit on 25-1-2016 by PlanetXisHERE because: Addition

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

If there was even a .0001% chance that the Nazis remained and had power in the Solar system, had high technology, don't you think it would be worthwhile to investigate that? What could be more important than that?

If true Planet? If true these cats would be all over you and anyone else whose piddling little attempts to ferret them out by using Their internet, and Their Google, and Their puny little conspiracy websites and squash you into the mud faster than squat.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
No one disputes the existence of the Order of the Black Sun.

You saw that on the internet, so it must be true!

tardis.wikia.com...

The Order of the Black Sun was a group that waged a time war against the Time Lords, the first time war the latter had ever fought.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

If true Planet? If true these cats would be all over you and anyone else whose piddling little attempts to ferret them out by using Their internet, and Their Google, and Their puny little conspiracy websites and squash you into the mud faster than squat.

Well, that is a better point than the other "dissenter" ("its not true because I say so!").

There was a time, probably pre-internet, where the extremely limited amount of people who knew about this and weren't onboard with the program would be dealt with a la Kennedy or Forrestal. However, tens of thousands or more people from around the world know about this now........so it would look a little suspicious if we all starting dying or shooting ourselves twice in the head.....but that doesn't mean our computers can't get nasty viruses or other similar tactics....

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

No one disputes the existence of the Order of the Black Sun.

You saw that on the internet, so it must be true!

tardis.wikia.com...

The Order of the Black Sun was a group that waged a time war against the Time Lords, the first time war the latter had ever fought.

So just because it was in a Dr. Who it isn't true? You think I should drop it and not research it? You think the possibility, even a tiny remote one, that a Nazi offshoot organization has a powerful breakaway civilization in our solar system, is not important compared with the possibility that Trump has a toupe or that Hillary is a shapeshifter? What do you think I should research and think about?

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

However, tens of thousands or more people from around the world know about this now.

Dr Who fans number much more than that, so hundreds of thousands of fans have heard of the "The Order of the Black Sun"

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Well, that is a better point than the other "dissenter" ("its not true because I say so!").

That's not my argument. Everyone knows that the designers of the Star Wars franchise deliberately used costumes and graphics reminiscent of Nazi Germany to make the Empire look evil. You need to prove that the Vril Society existed without using sources that trace back to Neo-Nazi fantasy sites.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

You think I should drop it and not research it?

When your "research" consists only of neo nazi sites you really should stop and think about the reason why!

that a Nazi offshoot organization has a powerful breakaway civilization in our solar system,

There is zero evidence for that.... unless you think Iron Sky is a documentary!

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
First, never was a Master race scenario it was a religious offset of old cultural meaning of pure, meaning you dont behave like an primate and try to achieve somewhat aristotle or in this case Platonism ideals.

Second the swastika, i can honestly say, has its origins in India and is a cultural heritage which my ancestors brought with them to first, Babylon, then to Egypt, then to Greece.. And the list goes on and on.. It made a working agricultural society, all my ancestors did was to copy the nature..

Third, the reason the religious heritage didnt make it above germanic areas was not because of them being savages, it was because of the implications of being on a northern latitude, which made the mythology stories different from the equator, instead of the twelve months you could trick the Babylonians with. You only had seasons above a certain latitude..

My ancestors had a book stolen a long time ago, i believe they want it back..

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

tens of thousands or more people from around the world know about this now

Indeed. But back then, the ones who would have known about it would pretty much have been those with some insider knowledge about it. Been involved. Had family who had been involved or had physical proof of sorts. And those, as you point out would have been dealt with.

And yes, were any of us to get close to finding out that these things were more than just supposition, our boxes would be fried before we could finish posting the accusation.

But back to your original presentation. These old emblems are just that. Emblems. They are symbolic. Symbols of ideas and peoples. And most of them are symmetric. Symmetric art tends to be repetitive because it all must come back on itself to be symmetric. This side must look like that side, and top like bottom. And they all tend to be very similar. They are geometric sysmbols and all rely on the basic circle, square and triangle. Add in a hexagon or octagon and there you have it, similarities.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
At the very least, this needs to be moved to Skunk Works.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Okay, if you haven't seen Star Wars yet.......this thread doesn't reveal that much about it, but still minor spoiler alert.

In Star Wars we have the Nazi-like First Order trying to take over the Galaxy, or at least their little corner of it. Fiction right? Or is it? Is someone trying to tell us something? The symbols for both are really quite similar. Star Wars "First Order" symbol on the left, Earth's real "Order of the Black Sun" on the right:

Of course, talking about this is not "supporting it" as one misguided poster once remarked, any more than discussing terrorism is akin to supporting terrorism. I would like to educate people on this threat. It is the main one at this time.

It's funny, back in the summer I checked out the website of an organization called the "Black Sun Society", it seemed to be an offshoot and a more toned down version of the Order of the Black Sun. I cannot find that website now, can anyone else?

What is the point of this? Well, people want to know these days the genesis of the Secret Space Program that we have been discussing here and here and wonder how the secret German societies began and gained so much power. Ultimately combining with darker elements of the US Military Industrial Complex allowed these secret societies to fulfill their dream of beginning a Master race which they have spread (secretly) throughout the solar system, with the help of the aforementioned MIC that Ike warned us about. He was talking specifically about this.

Anyway, today we will just look at the Order of the Black Sun and its associated German secret societies. Oh yes, there is one more question that always gets asked, and it is a good one, it is this: "Why didn't Germany win the war with these technologies?" Well, the German secret societies didn't really care about Germany or the Nazis, their ultimate loyalty was to themselves........and they thought the best way to keep their high-tech out of Russian and American hands was to go somewhere they couldn't be found easily.......and bide their time until their weapons and technology were further developed and in sufficient quantity to be used to attack or defend. Think about Freemasons or Jesuits, do you think a Republican Freemason has more loyalty to Republicans or Freemasons? Or how about an American Jesuit, do he have more loyalty to America than the Jesuit order?

While researching their classic book, Morning of the Magicians, authors Jacques Bergier and Louis Pauwels were given the above account by one of the world's greatest rocket experts, Dr. Willy Ley, who fled Germany in 1933. Dr. Ley said that the Vril Society—which formed shortly before the Nazis came to power—believed they had secret knowledge that would enable them to change their race and become equals of the men hidden in the bowels of the Earth. Methods of concentration, a whole system of internal gymnastics by which they would be transformed.

These methods of concentration were probably based on Ignatius Loyola's Spiritual Exercises. The Jesuit techniques of concentration and visualization are similar to many occult teachings, especially in shamanic cults and Tibetan Buddhism. The Nazi's revered these Jesuit Spiritual Exercises, which they believed had been handed down from ancient Masters of Atlantis. The occultists of the time knew that Ignatius was a Basque — some claimed that the Basque people were the last remnant of the Atlantean race — and the proper use of these techniques would enable the reactivation of the Vril for the dominance of the Teutonic race over all others.

The Vril Force or Vril Energy was said to be derived from the Black Sun, a big ball of "Prima Materia" which supposedly exists in the center of the Earth, giving light to the Vril-ya and putting out radiation in the form of Vril. The Vril Society believed that Aryans were the actual biological ancestors of the Black Sun.

Note: It is said above the "Black Sun" exists at the center of the Earth, I have also heard it said it is at the center of the galaxy, anyone with more info on that?

Peter Moon tells us in his book 'The Black Sun, on page 172 - "The Vril Society began around the same time as the Thule Society when Karl Haushofer founded the "Bruder des Lichts", which means Brothers of the Light. This organization is sometimes referred to at the Luminous Lodge. This group was eventually renamed the Vril-Gesellschaft as it rose in prominence and united three major societies: the Lords of the Black Stone, having emerged from the Teutonic Order in 1917; the black Knights of the Thule Society; and the Black Sun, later identified as the elite of Heinrich Himmler's SS. Whereas the Thule Society ended up focusing primarily upon materialistic and political agendas, the Vril Society put its attention on the "Other Side."

The Black Sun and the Luminous Lodge The Vril Society, the Luminous Lodge and the Realization of the Great Work

Check this out, funny how a once sacred symbol has been turned into something evil, I wonder if there is any power in that?

that was all trash the rune you showed was nauthiz also called need. tell me a story?

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Star Wars First Order is so copy and paste from Nazi Regime of WW2. Even the hand sign was proof. I can't believe they did that. Apart from that there are so many end of the world messages on that movie. The girl was on a planet called Nibiru. It had a red rising sun.

(post by malevolent removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
Star Wars First Order is so copy and paste from Nazi Regime of WW2. Even the hand sign was proof. I can't believe they did that. Apart from that there are so many end of the world messages on that movie. The girl was on a planet called Nibiru. It had a red rising sun.

show proof of the symbol.....

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
At the very least, this needs to be moved to Skunk Works.

You think a thread about secret societies (on a conspiracy website mind you, we're not talking about a website about secret societies in your town) doesn't belong in the secret societies forum? Does it bother you? If it does I suggest that is just ego, and maybe you should meditate on that......

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: malevolent

originally posted by: makemap

show proof of the symbol.....

Would that convince you?

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

You think a thread about secret societies (on a conspiracy website mind you, we're not talking about a website about secret societies in your town) doesn't belong in the secret societies forum? Does it bother you? If it does I suggest that is just ego, and maybe you should meditate on that.....

But this is not a thread about a secret society, it is a thread about a science fantasy movie. Yes, the film's designers were inspired by Nazi iconography. They have always said as much.

The Vril Society never existed. If you want to prove that it did, why don't you find some actual historical documentation that doesn't trace back to Neo-Nazi websites. The word "vril" comes from a Victorian science fiction novel. Alestair Crowley began using it half jokingly, and after the war Nazi sympathizers incorporated it into an occult wish fulfillment fantasy: the Reich had flying saucers powered by sex energy generated by beautiful, blue eyed women with long blond hair. Does that even sound plausible to you?

If you want to have your thread taken seriously, do some actual research and find some documentation that actually dates back to the period in question. There is plenty of documentation of the Thule Society: newsletters, flyers, notices in newspapers, mentions in diaries. The Vril Society appeared out of thin air at the end of the 1950s, along with the aforementioned flying saucers (based on George Adamsky's hoaxed photos) and secret Nazi bases in Antarctica. Do some genuine research and convince us skeptics for a change.

ETA: This will help you get started.
edit on 26-1-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join