It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish woman stabbed to death in Refugee Centre

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

In what way do you mean this? Because if you are insinuating that Oslo doesn’t have any migrants then you obviously have never been to Oslo.

I said "not exactly uncompromised" which means "compromised".

"We have lost the city" according to local police.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: NeoSpartan
a reply to: Debunkology

In what way do you mean this? Because if you are insinuating that Oslo doesn’t have any migrants then you obviously have never been to Oslo.

I said "not exactly uncompromised" which means "compromised".

"We have lost the city" according to local police.

I am glad that you have brought this up because like I have said in this thread, we must be objective on this topic, especially when considering news articles being used to spread fear about the refugee crisis in Europe.

Aftenposten allegedly did post a news article in which the police said that they have lost control of the city…. In January 2010. Six years ago.

What the police said had nothing to do with the Syrian refugee crisis, but with Moroccan gangs. Who have since been deported or imprisoned because of the heavy police clampdown. Since then there has been a massive fall in crime-rate.

Yet, this news article was used 3 years later, and again 6 years later. Used by right-wing American news outlets like Inforwars.com to spread fear.

edit on 27 1 2016 by Debunkology because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Out of control.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Halfway across the river, the frog suddenly felt a sharp sting in his back and, out of the corner of his eye, saw the scorpion remove his stinger from the frog's back. A deadening numbness began to creep into his limbs.

"You fool!" croaked the frog, "Now we shall both die! Why on earth did you do that?"

The scorpion shrugged, and did a little jig on the drownings frog's back.

"I could not help myself. It is my nature."

Then they both sank into the muddy waters of the swiftly flowing river.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: cosmickat
This story is a tragic loss of a young woman who, going by the background was trying to do some good in this mixed up crazy world. Herself from a family of refugees/ migrants from Lebanon who had settled in Sweden.

Reading through this thread though, the underlying agenda comes through loud and clear. And the fact that this poor young woman's tragic and violent death is being used as a backdrop for yet another one of " those " threads is tiresome, and a little bit sick. Makes me wonder if she would ever imagine her death being used as part of a dialogue in refugee bashing.

Just as a last thought...anyone know how many other murders/ stabbings / violent crime occurred in Sweden this week ? Do we only get news of violent crime in Europe when it involves refugees ?

Well if you cared to do any research you would have found that rapes were rare in Sweden until the immigration push from the late-90's until today. By 2013, the rape rate in Sweden had risen by 1400% !! Furthermore the percentage of VIOLENT rapes committed by immigrants was 100%. Yes 100%. The violent crimes rate in general is up 300% in Sweden, and last year In Oslo (Norway) 90% of vilents rapes were committed by Muslim men.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
To me the world has gone mad.

Forget your emotions and the garbage you've been spoon fed about "poor people" and how they are the "victims".

Politicians have ONE duty and ONE duty only, and this is to protect the rights and welfare of the people who voted for them, that is to say the indigenous population of the countries they come from.

But politicians can't be trusted, they are all #ed in the head, and politic in general is #ed in the head, and all they are all interested in in what might make them look good, or bad, or win them votes, or lose them votes, it isn't about reality it's about image.

So, think of the situation as a mathematical equation - if X happens and it makes peoples lives worse - the people who were there already, the people who pay for everything, the people who got you your job and look after you in that regard.

Then a secondary element is introduced, lets call them Y, and they attack the freedoms and welfare of the primary group, they cause pain and suffering, they cost the primary group and the collective lots of money and cause damage generally to the structure, fabric, and homogeny of that society, what mathematically is the right thing to do to re-balance the equation?

Get rid of Y or encourage more of the destructive influence of Y by silencing and vilifying the primary group (X) for being upset that they are suffering?

Any normal person would kick Y right back to the stone age # hole they came from.

But not politicians - they lobby for and pander to Y because they already think they have X in their pockets - and if X complains they call them racists and xenophobes - but by taking this false moral high ground they believe that they can attract more votes, not only from X, but also from all of the new arrivals from Y.

So by shouting louder and fighting for the maximum privileges for Y as possible they believe they become more powerful - and so politicians are pro anything anti establishment if they believe there's something in it for them.

In the meantime, the ordinary people (X) of the country get fed up of being ignored, and as problems become worse and the situation escalates they start to take matters into their own hands, since no one seems to be listening to them.

Then, before long, a Corporal from Bohemia comes along and....

This is going to end badly all across Europe - when the ordinary people have had enough they will revolt, and it will be ugly, violent, and will create a step change in policy that will make the nazis look like pussy cats.

These invaders - because that's what they are - have no right to be here, to claim anything money or housing, etc wise, and should all be deported back from whence they cam as soon as their feet touch the ground.

All we're doing is encouraging millions more to come and try their hand at getting a free life - because that's what they get - free housing, money, healthcare, education, etc - and they never pay one penny into the pot - is there any real confusion over why people have had enough, especially when in among their money grabbing they are raping and groping young women in the middle of a 21st Century European city, and their spokesman blames the victims for not dressing appropriately according to their values - the very values they've all just left behind for a better (and totally free to them) life?

My answer, and the answer the rest of Europe is giving or very shortly will be giving them?

# OFF YOU PARASITES AND GET THE # BACK TO THE # HOLE YOU CAME FROM

Left wing hand wringers - you can # off back with them - see how long you are tolerated there.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi

Politicians have ONE duty and ONE duty only, and this is to protect the rights and welfare of the people who voted for them, that is to say the indigenous population of the countries they come from.

Reasons to grant asylum seekers residence permits

Sweden has signed the UN ConventionRelating to the Status of Refugees. This entails, among other things, that Sweden shall examine each asylum application individually. The individual examination includes taking the applicant's gender and sexual orientation into account; e.g., whether the applicant is homosexual, bisexual or transgender.

Sweden shall grant a residence permit to a person who is a refugee in accordance with the UN Convention but also to persons in need of "subsidiary protection" in accordance with joint EU regulations as well as other persons in need of protection in accordance with the national Aliens Act. www.migrationsverket.se...

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Sweden has signed the UN ConventionRelating to the Status of Refugees. This entails, among other things, that Sweden shall examine each asylum application individually. The individual examination includes taking the applicant's gender and sexual orientation into account; e.g., whether the applicant is homosexual, bisexual or transgender.

Sweden shall grant a residence permit to a person who is a refugee in accordance with the UN Convention but also to persons in need of "subsidiary protection" in accordance with joint EU regulations as well as other persons in need of protection in accordance with the national Aliens Act. www.migrationsverket.se...

I don't give a damn what the EU law says - the truth is that not 1 person in any of the countries in the EU EVER voted for ANY of these laws - they have all been passed by un-elected bureaucrats and handed down to the people in a "tough, this is what you're getting" methodology.

I want the best for MY children, not for them to come 2nd to someone who rolled up from some #hole, demanded Y and was given it all, and more, at the expense of me and my family who are paying for it all.

It is communism at it's worst - the distribution of the money of the poor (at their detriment) to others (who become wealthier than the contributor), just so the rich can obtain their votes and have more for themselves.

It's time for people to stand and tell them all to # off back from where they came - me first, not you first - I pay for it all.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I don't give a damn what the EU law says - the truth is that not 1 person in any of the countries in the EU EVER voted for ANY of these laws - they have all been passed by un-elected bureaucrats and handed down to the people in a "tough, this is what you're getting" methodology.

I want the best for MY children, not for them to come 2nd to someone who rolled up from some #hole, demanded Y and was given it all, and more, at the expense of me and my family who are paying for it all.

It is communism at it's worst - the distribution of the money of the poor (at their detriment) to others (who become wealthier than the contributor), just so the rich can obtain their votes and have more for themselves.

It's time for people to stand and tell them all to # off back from where they came - me first, not you first - I pay for it all.

International politicians trump local politicians.

Its their job.

You want local to do their job - - but not international?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

I don't.

But thanks for replying with some statistics....they are always useful

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

International politicians trump local politicians.

Its their job.

You want local to do their job - - but not international?

They are NOT international politicians - the EU works on a basis of UNELECTED officials determining law and policy, E.g Junker - never elected by 1 single voter - but deciding policy and effecting the lives and laws that the millions of EU citizens have to live by.

That is facism or probably communism epitomised.

No one votes for them but they have all of the power - and we the people have NONE!

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

That is facism or probably communism epitomised.

When posters start throwing fascism and communism into the discussion - - it really deletes the value of argument.

This is a world of progression and movement. Its always going to be changing.

I'm in Los Angeles. My "all white Christian world" from the 50s continues to change and become more diverse.

Yes, I moved around to get a better neighborhood and better school for my kids. Call me a "local migrant".

In my lifetime, Fair Housing Act, Disability Act, Civil Rights Act - - and a few more.

Guess what? It may no longer be "squeaky clean" (lots of stuff kept behind closed doors in the 50s), but the dust has settled and we all get along.

Smaller scale, but same situation.

edit on 30-1-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join