It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deadly virus leaked from US laboratory in Donbass - DPR Army and Intelligence

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

I suppose then, that this thread should be hoax binned.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Seed76

Thanks for the website link it will be interesting to browse in English which is very unusual for that area..
There may well be a touch of flu sickness around as it is that time of year and conditions must be far from comfortable as for the 20 deaths, I hope not..
Interesting to see what all the Russians are fed.. For instance. Read this one.
dninews.com...
edit on 25 1 2016 by skywatcher44 because: Added

Looking around I also found this website Is this legal ?
www.million-girls.beforeitsnews.com...
edit on 25 1 2016 by skywatcher44 because: Added more
Plus a youtube link..

www.youtube.com...
edit on 25 1 2016 by skywatcher44 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25 1 2016 by skywatcher44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That article was just to show they've used the name California. Don't know yet if a different virus was leaked that is deadlier.

The other articles are current but they all sound similar.
edit on 25-1-2016 by snowspirit because: Spell ce

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
It's a cytokine storm with the young and health. It's not that the immune system doesn't recognize it, it's that the attack becomes dysregulated and too much pro-inflammatory cytokines are released, damaging too much tissue in vital organs to survive.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: UMayBRite!

Why would there be an American biowar laboratory in Ukraine? If the flu is artificial, it must be leftover from Soviet days.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I suppose then, that this thread should be hoax binned.

Actually, Laughable Online Lies would be more appropriate.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

The "California" swine flu originated in Mexico, and I recall much speculation as to it being a virus that was kept in a nearby facility. It crept up into the states, California and Texas being hit hard first, but was active in Mexico for at least a few weeks before it became news in the US.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

No, in a sense it is that the immune doesn't recognize it. So the immune system over-reacts to it which is the cytokine storm. Since the immune system has no previous contact with it, it creates a massive response.

I'm not saying the immune system doesn't react as in doesn't recognize the illness as an illness to be fought, but doesn't recognize it as a flu and therefore doesn't moderate its degree of response and ends up killing you.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That would make sense.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

I remember the speculation about that. It sounded like a virus that accidentally got loose

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

"As regards to the flu situation in the country... As of today, unfortunately, we have had 51 fatalities, mainly because people in the high-risk group didn't seek medical aid quickly enough", Kvitashvili said.

The highest death toll is reported in the Donetsk region.

Ukraine Today

There is a real flu apparently. Maybe the OP's article was just for the one barracks. Two days for younger men is extreme and cytokine storm would make sense if they have never been exposed to flu.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I think it most likely in this case that if there is something here, it's a nasty flu bug, maybe even deadly, that's scary enough that people may be trying to find answers for it.

Like I said, I've seen a few reports of there being a deadly flu circulating in Russia, but it's going to be hard from this to tell if they are the same thing or not.

I don't think there was anything about the outbreak in Mexico that indicated anything other than a natural mutation of an existing flu strain. It behaved in all ways like a mutated zoonotic strain would be expected to.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Yes, there are many resources that coming up with "Ukraine" "Flu" search terms. As DJW001 mentioned, apparently is not true. The only new concerning"Ukraine-Flu" is from : Radio Free Europe mentioning the following on Tuesday, January 26, 2016 :

Published 22 January 2016. A flu epidemic is sweeping through the eastern Ukrainian city of Kramatorsk -- and the conflict smoldering nearby is making the situation even worse. Doctors are unable to identify the exact strain of the virus, because the laboratory they need is across the front lines in separatist-controlled Donetsk. (RFE/RL's Current Time TV)

Do not know if its connected to the article from my OP but i am gonna keep searching. It could be that the whole thing could be an exaggeration of the flu in Ukraine.

Regards

Seed

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

So if the lab is in Donetsk, maybe they have identified it. Or maybe they are exaggerating for publicity.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

If Donbass refuses to allow Ukraine access to the laboratory, it is they who are guilty of biological warfare.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

If Donbass refuses to allow Ukraine access to the laboratory, it is they who are guilty of biological warfare.

Honestly, my main concern is, if there is an actual virus outbreak and not the yearly influenza disease. Are there really, not any other labs to identify the strain, so proper treatment can be given ? If Donbass refuses access to lab, then maybe the WHO Ukraine can help ?

Anyway its 2 AM here and i think i will go to sleep. Goodnight all and thanks for your contribution sofar.

Regards

Seed

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
One more article as of today

According to earlier circulated official data of the Healthcare Ministry, a flu epidemic killed 72 people in Ukraine between the end of autumn and January 22. Twenty-two people died of pneumonia with suspected viral etiology in the troubled eastern Donetsk region, and 26 deaths from diseases secondary to influenza were confirmed in the Odessa region.

Swine flu has been raging in Ukraine since December, after hitting the country in the winter season of 2009-2010. A total of 6.355 million people were infected with flu or acute respiratory diseases in the country, and 1,127 people died then.

/ex]

Tass

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Noticeably absent from the TASS report? Allegations that the flu originated in an American laboratory.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Good catch. Think if there was any indication of this it would be at least hinted.

Then the old spanish flu is now thought to have started at an american base in spain but called spanish flu, not american.

But yes, if anyone would say it is american, think it would be Russia. Have to wait and see.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The Russian Propaganda flu strikes in Ukraine....big whoop...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join