It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will first contact be?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Before the end of last year I read all over the place that Alien contact would happen by the end of 2004. I was dissappointed of course when the year passed and nothing of the sorts occurred

Now I know there are a few threads already related to this topic, but I just want to know if anyone has high confidence in when exactly we'll find out once and for all the real truth!!!

I'm sure we've all read about the 2012 stuff, but is there anything concrete??

Out of all of the theories out there, what would be everyone's vote on what one is most likely. My personal vote would be the theory that in 2012 when more work is done with the Pyramids, we'll find out the truth.

Thoughts?

Spoonman

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I think contact has already been made......

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Maybe "Full Disclosure" or atleast partial disclosure, is a better question than "First Contact"

I agree, first contact I think has already been made too...

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spoonman
Maybe "Full Disclosure" or atleast partial disclosure, is a better question than "First Contact"

I agree, first contact I think has already been made too...

Yeah, if aliens exists, first contact has probably already occurred. I do find the circumstantial evidence very compelling. The question is when will governments inform the people or alternatively when will the aliens take the matter into their own hands and let their presence be known to the public in a way that the government would not be able to dismiss or cover up.

[edit on 1/8/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I couldn't give an exact date but all the signs point to soon
Lets hope.

Edit: Why isn't the center text working?

[edit on 8-1-2005 by shorty]

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Hey, you guys say that you believe first contact has already been made and it's just an issue of disclosure. Where and when ? Seems to me that for every claim of evidence, there is a equally compelling explanation of a hoax or mistake or such.

Now, please, please do not answer my request in circular logic to state that the explanations of a hoax or mistake or such is all part of a cover up to avoid disclosure.

I come to this thread with this question because I hope you would be able to convince me.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
With what I've read, I'd say "First Contact" could be considered the Eisenhower meetings with Aliens in 1954.

I know my original question for this thread should have been What do is Alien first public disclosure?

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
You got a thread/url for me to spend some meaningful time on ? It is because I want to understand the belief that many of us have (which I don't have).

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
For me there is no single event or single piece of evidence that clenches the idea that aliens exist but rather the shear amount of evidence, including the U.S. government itself claiming that it had recovered a flying saucer at Roswell only to retract it later, the numerous reports of abduction and other close encounters, etc. I'm not 100% sure by any means, but for some reason the case seems good to me. As far as when disclosure would occur, I really can't say, there could be many reasons why the government would hide this information, from the mundane (too many humans just aren't psychologically ready for it) to the heights of some conspiracy theories espoused by some members of this site like the reptilians (George Bush is one of them)...I think we'll just have to wait and see.

top topics

join