It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celine Dion, An extrodinary woman.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
This thread is so infuriating I had to login just to react on this...

Angelil was a PEDOPHILE and Celine was her jailbait lover. He had a liaison with her since her early teens. This is an old story in Canada yet has been hushed down for preventing against a major scandal that would have cost this couple all the wealth they got. They met when she was 12... but that's only what's being said officially in the media.

There's even a song of her in French that clearly alludes to her "Lolita" underage relationship.

Angelil was also a sexual assaulter

Not only that, but just as any other female pop singer save perhaps Taylor Swift, she's untalented and can't play a damn instrument. Basically just a drone what she's been told.

If anyone here hates those "Illuminati pedos" in the music/entertainment industry, what we had here with this couple is one of the stinkiest instance of this.

Thousands of people in the "lower castes" have been sent to jail under child abuse allegations, and sometimes proven acts, yet when you're a Dion in Canada -just like a few other families aligned with the British Crown- you never get prosecuted for anything. Stephane Dion went from BS journalist to Minister in a whim. The State is a small town in Canada.
edit on 30/1/16 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Sad about her loss of husband and her brother but I swear I remember reading last year that she was divorcing her husband. Were they still married when he died?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Echtelion

I, and obviously millions of others, disagree. As you also degrade her talents, her mores, her class and dignity, as well as Rene- this post was in tribute to her-
what you don't get is the balm she represents to those that follow and enjoy her.

The slime media is alive and well in Canada. Your opinion is in the minority as witnessed by the support she received/s from Quebecers, Canadians, in general, and right around the world.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: maybee
Sad about her loss of husband and her brother but I swear I remember reading last year that she was divorcing her husband. Were they still married when he died?

Merely a tabloid rumor generation. Married without reservation until his passing.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
People just hate it when someone succeeds as she has. She had a beautiful marriage and now she has a beautiful family.

I wish her all the best.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
She is a Great woman. No matter what people say.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join