It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Davos Insider Vows Trump Defeat: “It Doesn’t Matter Who the GOP Puts Up, Hillary Will Win”

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I just found out today that Micheal Bloomberg Mayor of NY might run as a third party, Bloomberg said he will spend one billion dollars of his own money to run.

Everyone knows the GOP has thrown Trump under the bus, and I am beginning to suspect that Trump may run third party and if he does he will be running against Bloomberg.

Now we will see two party candid funding their own campaign on a third party ticket. I cant see Trump winning if Bloomberg does this.

Anything they can do to sabotage Trump at any cost.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

"We get a lot of advice from the Council, so this will mean I won't have as far to go to be told what we should be doing and how we should think about the future."

It's not We The People future, it's the elite future, they buy up everything, our politics our politicians, the diebold voting machines, everything to get control of our elections.

This Presidential election is not for We The People. The powers that be are having their elections, I just don't understand why people cannot see that.
edit on 25-1-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The establishment status quo NWO puppet masters would love to have had Jeb Bush square off against Hillary with that being a can't lose proposition for them either way. I think Bush would win since they're in higher standing than the Clintons , the Bushes are more like trusted old family friends while the Clintons were more like troublesome servants. But both Bush and Hillary have lagged in the polls and Hillary seems to be falling apart and Sanders is appealing to the base much more. I'll throw that fat sellout Chris Christie into the mix, he's bought off already. I'm sure he's got a senatorship deal already worked out, he got very chummy to Obama and had major FED help getting past the bridge gate scandal. I wasn't sure Trump could be trusted not to go up against Hillary and not throw the election for a big payoff( like Al Gore got as a consolation prize) but maybe he's egotistical enough to want to be POTUS. And Sanders while a left winger and a bad choice, he's probably honest in his beliefs and not compromised to sell out to the NWO Puppet masters( I hope). If its Trump vs Sanders maybe, just maybe, we'll get someone in there who while not a good choice, is at least not compromised like the last few POTUS. Obama is owned completely. He's like a favored family pet of the NWO Puppet Masters.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
If it was the peoples choice, it will come down to Sanders vs Trump.

If the elite get their choice, it will come down to Clinton vs Cruz.

I think this is going to be one of the most important and revealing elections in American History.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Um.

I've been saying this but it seems to be falling on deaf ears.

The electoral college, you know the one that kept Gore from being POTUS? Yeah, it's "locked" for the Democrats this time again. It was in 2012 as well. That's why Obama was so cool and confident.

The Democrats will start with 246 out of 270 electoral votes. You need 270 to win. They will have right off the bat 246.

The Democrats will win no matter what. The real race right now is who on the Democrat side is going to get the nomination.

Why do you think there's so much pressure on Hillary?

It's because everyone knows it'll be a Democrat that will win.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Nah, Hillary isn't going to be elected president, not saying I know who is, but Hillary or Sanders aren't going to win.

I'll tell you why in one word, Obamacare.

These folks up at Davos can hope and wish all the want, but I can tell you something right now. The bills that come in a persons mailbox have far more influence than any piece of advertising they can come up with.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

In fact, Sorrell and other elitists insiders are snickering and chortling about the demise of his campaign, even as the real estate mogul’s name dominated Davos discussions this year.

I'm sorry but this isn't true at all...

There is a wide array of topics (and rumours) coming out of Davos this year.

Mainly surrounding the wars in the ME (Syria in particular), the involved parties in the region and their international partners, the subsequent refugee-crisis (and the threat it poses for the EU), and the ongoing paradigm-shift re: the global economic hegemony (end of the pax Americana/Petro-Dollar).
No doubt, all very hot topics.

How would Trump 'dominate discussions' in this climate???
edit on 26-1-2016 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ColCurious

Thank you for posting your opinion.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: gpols
Nah, Hillary isn't going to be elected president, not saying I know who is, but Hillary or Sanders aren't going to win.

I'll tell you why in one word, Obamacare.

These folks up at Davos can hope and wish all the want, but I can tell you something right now. The bills that come in a persons mailbox have far more influence than any piece of advertising they can come up with.

It's up to the electoral collage, not the popular vote.

As Republicans gear up to “take back the White House” we all need to be aware that in 2012 if Romney had won the three swing states of Ohio, Florida and Virginia, he still would have lost the election to President Obama.

For instance, let’s look at Wisconsin with its 10 electoral votes. Every four years the Republican mind-set says Wisconsin will be a swing state. Then, within a few months into the campaign the state loses it’s coveted “battleground” status as polls begin to show “blue” reality. And the truth is that not since 1984, when Reagan won in a landslide against Walter Mondale, has Wisconsin seen red.

Or take Pennsylvania with 20 electoral votes and New York with 29 — both have been blue since Bill Clinton won them in 1992 and blue they will remain.

Then we have the mega-rich electoral state of California with its 55 votes that turned red for the last time in 1988 when George H.W. Bush won that “California guy,” Reagan’s “third term.”

Let me repeat, if only for the shock value – 246 votes out of 270 is 91 percent. That means the Democrat candidate needs to win only 24 more votes out of the remaining 292. (There are a total of 538 electoral votes.)

And this comes to you from a GOP/conservative website redstate -- not some "liberal biased source". This is your own people telling you the hard truth.

It's not going to be a left vs right election. It's not a Democrat vs. Republican election.

It's all about who is going to get the Democratic party nomination. That is who is going to be the next president. Why do you think Hillary is being railed so hard over these emails? No one likes Hillary, not even the DNC.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

But you're assuming that the Electoral college is going to vote the same way it did in 2012. They aren't "my people", just sayin', but if someone on the right wins the popular vote and the Electoral College says "Nope, not going to happen we vote Democrat and *insert name here* is your president", people are going to revolt.

Then again maybe the electoral college wants to polarize the country even more for whatever reason, it's hard to say. But claiming that it's in the bag for a democrat based on the electoral college is a non-factual statement because the electoral college is supposed to cast their vote for whoever wins the popular vote in their state.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: ColCurious

Thank you for posting your opinion.

No problem
and thank you for your courteous reply.

I feel like this has become rare on ATS these days.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Chris Christie,....

wow....what can one say...
the last man I would want in a life boat....
though he would be the first one that I would recommend we sacrifice for the team....
it's a wonder that he can get around unaided....
a reply to: Dutchowl

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoBaZ
Ok if the PTB want me to vote for Hillary here is what has to happen first.

Full pardon and restoration of honor for Gen. Patraus
Full Pardon and Metal of honor for Edward Snowden.

Both are Guilty of the same thing as Hillary. For the Government to Give favor to one and Banish and Dishonor the others is not fair.

Sorry but it's "Medal of Honor" not "Metal..."

I'm not usually such a perfectionist when it comes to spelling but when you're discussing something with so much importance, it's important.

Anyhow, if Killary becomes the next POTUS, I am OUT. I moved 1200 miles from my hometown this year, and it's gone just fine.

Moving somewhere far, far from US politics, control and BS cannot be that difficult...Right?

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CoBaZ

There is nothing she can do that should ever garner one vote from a citizen in this country. How anyone can excuse her actions and promote her to the highest office in the land. If you do, then you reaffirm my complete lack of faith in any so-called political "system" we have in place.

Of course, the veil was lifted from my eyes over the past two election cycles when I learned how "the establishment" undermined Ron Paul. Yes, may not have won, but the actions other camps (Romney) took to eliminate him were abhorrent.

Hillary represents everything is wrong with our country's political "system": corruption, special deals, robbing the poor and 'middle class' to redistribute wealth to themselves, eliminating enemies through any means necessary, lying, etc. Yet, people can excuse this?

I won't be happy until every singe one of you who believes that these folks are entitled to these positions, despite past actions, see your country lie in shambles, with tears running down your face wondering what the heck happened.

Then, I'll spit in your face and tell you that you got what you deserved.

Happy Voting!

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

The guy is right. Hillary is in. Trump is and was all the time probably a wrecking ball to ice, first, Jeb, and any other GOP possibility. Now ALL the GOP candidate possibilities are screwballs with Trump being the biggest one.

This will be a lesson in politics for us.

Here is a woman who should be arrested and she'll instead be the next president.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
You don't have to attend a fancy elitist meeting to see that Hillary is most likely going to win.

Though amazingly, some people think that will be due primarily to corruption in politics. I'm not going to say that Hillary hasn't rigged the game in her favor in some regard (that is definitely a point of contention with her and Schultz), but only the willingly deceived would believe that Hillary would beat a Republican due to corruption...

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Interesting. The wealthy elite aren't worried about ol' Bernie. They are worried about Trump. That should tell you all you need to know about who will really change things in Washington.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

We remember this. Hillary making a tongue in cheek remark or admitting she is a flunky of the elite, CFR.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Can someone answer a question for me?

How long after Hillary gets elected do we have to wait to impeach her?
As president she can't pardon herself... right?
I'm serious though, is there a set amount of time she has to screw this country before we can stop it?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

IMHO, no one you ever see running for office isnt OWNED by them. So yes, it doesnt matter in the least who wins.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join