It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Davos Insider Vows Trump Defeat: “It Doesn’t Matter Who the GOP Puts Up, Hillary Will Win”

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Voice of the people be damned.

With a week until the Iowa caucuses, it would appear that the fix is in – at least if you take the words of some of the world’s most elite to heart.

It is perhaps no surprise that the Davos elite – which just converged in the snowy Alps – have it out for Trump. Reuters reported that the “Davos elite [are] alarmed at prospect of nominee Trump,” whom they consider “dangerous.”

Now, one of their attendees, Martin Sorrell – who heads WPP Group, a very powerful advertising and marketing firm that steers hundreds of entities who represent top corporations around the globe – is boldly predicting that Donald Trump will fail, regardless of his overwhelming support from voters.

In fact, Sorrell and other elitists insiders are snickering and chortling about the demise of his campaign, even as the real estate mogul’s name dominated Davos discussions this year.

DC Whisper reported on the comments, raising the possibility that Fox News is conspiring to deliver a “kill shot” against Trump:

It was at that conference that a figure with significant ties to Fox News’ own bottom line let it be known his intention to make certain Donald Trump will never win the White House.

His name is Martin Sorrell, a British citizen and head of WPP, quite possibly the single most influential and prominent marketing firm in the world with decades-old ties to the most elite of the elite. Here is what Mr. Sorrell had to say regarding Donald Trump just days ago:

“It doesn’t matter who the Republicans put up…Hillary will win.”

WPP and its myriad of affiliates, represents up to HALF of all Fox News ad revenue. WPP’s clients include such corporate giants as Ford, Glaxo Smith, IBM, Microsoft, Nestle, Walmart, Unilever, etc. – clients who in turn represent tens of millions of dollars in monthly ad revenue that keep the lights of Fox News on and pays the salaries of on-air personalities like Megyn Kelly.

So when someone like Martin Sorrell signals it doesn’t matter who the Republicans nominate because Hillary Clinton is going to be the next President of the United States regardless, it is a prediction/threat that should be taken very seriously.

www.shtfplan.com...

Here is your evidence that We The People do not have a Presidential election.

I have been saying for years now, that your vote does not count, you are not rich enough to buy this election. I have stated in many ATS threads concerning our 2016 elections that Hillary will win this elections.

The Globalist have already selected their puppet to carry out their agendas. It doesn't matter if Trump wins all 50 states in the voting process, the Globalist will steal this election.

This should outrage all Americans, and it is about time that We The People should start standing up to these Globalist.

If protesting doesn't work ,then perhaps boycotting all their products and media might work.

I am angry, how about you?

edit on 25-1-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
shtfplan.com is a catchy name.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
In the 2010 Labour Leadership contest I was listening to guy talking about it and mentioning that David Milliband wouldn't be voted leader because he wasn't a Bilderberger. Instead, the guy said there were 2 candidates running who were Bilderbergs and they were Ed Milliband & Ed Balls. Of course Ed Milliband became leader, beating his brother and apparently sparking anonymity to creep in between the pair.

He was asked to confirm what he was claiming and he stated that you cannot become Prime Minister unless you are a Bilderberger and that stems back to the 1960's.

We get to vote alright, but unfortunately we can only choose either side of the same coin.
edit on 25/1/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

I hear the Bilderberger meeting for 2016 is in late May.

Watch for a MSM onslaught after that.

Last year the "word" was Hillary.

Maybe things will change.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Them considering him dangerous just makes me want to vote for him more.

Anyone the establishment hates I like.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Keep exposing her illness like you are and who knows.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This really sickens me.

Hillary is the most corrupt candid running with on going classified email scandals, and the lies she told to Congress about the Benghazi attacks.

“She lied to the families, and told the truth to her daughter and to the president of Egypt,” he continued, referring to emails Clinton sent in the immediate aftermath of the attack. “Shameful. Shameful.”

thehill.com...

Scum is the only word I can think for Hillary.

edit on 25-1-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

I can't even express in words how much I abhor the thought of her being placed as president even though I've known about it for years, too. I want to heave. I can't deal with the thought; it makes me feel crazy. Honestly. I'm not exaggerating. I might have to start drinking. Good grief!

A little tidbit -- one of Hillary's recent, private fundraisers was on the 20th. See who is backing her.

Beaumont, TX

Who was it I heard talking about how Hillary was actually supposed to be president before Obama and he would follow her but for some reason that plan was switched?

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Well I didn't need this confirmed so soon. I wanted to live in fantasy at least till the election. Now I will feel sick for 5 yrs instead of 4. Why didn't he just don't bother to vote...we have it covered for you. Ohh, wait, guess that is what he said.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Maybe they consider him dangerous because they cannot buy and control him; would be my bet .. As far as I an concerned the campaign poster that says, "Hillary for JAIL 2016" pretty much sums up my feelings on the subject of her run for president.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

The real "fix" would be outside of the Trump question and be that Hillary will survive all of her on-going misdeeds as SofS and actually get to run. Trump may be the voice of a lot of people, but those people aren't the ones that put the ticket together. So if those that apparently really run the world are going to ensure that Hillary survives to get the nomination for her party and then wins the jackpot, then I'm gonna volunteer for the first Mars trip and start a rebel revolt once there.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Ok if the PTB want me to vote for Hillary here is what has to happen first.

Full pardon and restoration of honor for Gen. Patraus
Full Pardon and Metal of honor for Edward Snowden.

Both are Guilty of the same thing as Hillary. For the Government to Give favor to one and Banish and Dishonor the others is not fair.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
irrelevant
edit on 25-1-2016 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
You don't have to attend a fancy elitist meeting to see that Hillary is most likely going to win.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

He'd bring their entire house of cards down, leaving them all exposed and scattering for shelter like rats.

They're terrified of him, and that makes anything possible, perhaps there is nothing they wouldn't do to either stop him or destroy him.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I didnt get the same impression.

The SHTF cites the DC Whisper. The DC Whisper doesnt provide any source at all...

However, Sorrell did apparently make a similar statement on two occasions.

On CNBC:

This year when, possibly Hillary wins the US Presidential Election, that will be helpful for our business... So who knows what can happen. I doubt whether Trump would win against Hillary Clinton, if Hillary Clinton is nominated...

And again on The Drum:

I believe Hillary Clinton will emerge as the first female president of the United States.

I have no doubt that there are evil shadowy puppet masters which run everything (none of whom are above the Rothschilds of-course) but I didnt find his statement that ominous. Seemed like he was stating more of an opinion with an implied dislike for Trump.

But if TPTB really dislike Trump, I'm not sure why?

He's all about foreign intervention so the Military Industrial Complex should love him.

He has admitted to liking debt (that it can be used and leveraged) so the banksters should love him.

He is playing into and encouraging the anti-Moslem propaganda.

Whats not to like?

Its not like he's Rand Paul and wants to get rid of the Fed or do away with our foreign empire...

edit on 25-1-2016 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Reading this makes me think that even if some miracle happens and Trump gets into the White House, he'll get JFK'd.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
This really sickens me.

Hillary is the most corrupt candid running with on going classified email scandals, and the lies she told to Congress about the Benghazi attacks.

“She lied to the families, and told the truth to her daughter and to the president of Egypt,” he continued, referring to emails Clinton sent in the immediate aftermath of the attack. “Shameful. Shameful.”

thehill.com...

Scum is the only word I can think for Hillary.

Agreed. It wasn't so long ago that having your picture taken with a floozy (not your wife) on your lap would crash any hope of winning a national election. I guess that morality went out with the forced acceptance of Bill's BJs.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
shtfplan.com is a catchy name.

And it rhymes!

Seems more like a comment of the obvious. I don't think there's more than a handful of people week truly believe there is any chance Trump could win, even though he is a nearly-ideal tool of the banksters & Military Industrial Complex.

There's a lot of people who believe Clinton can win, however, though I find it sad that there's so many Americans who would give her the nomination. General vs Trunp = landslide. Personally, I'll disrespectfully abstain.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

The Globalist have already selected their puppet to carry out their agendas. It doesn't matter if Trump wins all 50 states in the voting process, the Globalist will steal this election.

This should outrage all Americans, and it is about time that We The People should start standing up to these Globalist.

"We get a lot of advice from the Council, so this will mean I won't have as far to go to be told what we should be doing and how we should think about the future."

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join