It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary suffers massive coughing fit in Iowa

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
She's done it before and will do it again.

Hillary broke out in a coughing konniption during a speech in Iowa.

Seems she gets these attacks when she's confronted with embarrassing issues.

Rumors of health problems are re-fueled once again.

Does she still like her doctor?

Hillary suffers massive coughing fit

Democrat front-runner Hillary Clinton had a coughing fit on Monday that will do little to quell rumors the former U.S. secretary of state is in poor health.

The 68-year-old Clinton had to stop a speech in West Des Moines, Iowa, to try and compose herself after a hacking attack.

“.@HillaryClinton has coughing attack at West Des Moines event, may be unable to finish remarks,” Amy Chozick of the New York Times said on Twitter.

Clinton’s health has been a question of speculation since her last coughing fit before the House Select Committee on Benghazi on October, 22, 2015. Media titan Matt Drudge called Clinton’s apparent health issues the “biggest revelation” of the Benghazi hearings.

Hillary Clinton has coughing fit during speech in Iowa

Maybe She needs to drink more coughee

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Choking on her own lies again.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
What is the point of this thread? I personally do not like Clinton but this thread seems rather lacking in substance.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
hope she's okay and not cancer or anything serious. nothing funny about someone being sick.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
When she warn't no wahyz tahrd, was she exposed to certain people from the rural south who are even now undergoing a consumptive outbreak?

In other words, TB?

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Opening the door for a fight off between Bernie & Trump by the looks of it.

The Bush's & Clinton's have had their day surely?

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

What is the point of this thread? I personally do not like Clinton but this thread seems rather lacking in substance.

I'm thinking this is the new method to capture reptilians on youtube via a cough, instead of the previous eye shifting methods which seemed archaic ?

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Is it me or is there no sound on the video. I opened youtube in another tab and sound works there.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

The Clinton Campaign might a censor arrangement.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
She sounds like she has a sore throat from the beginning. I don't see the point here.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Is it me or is there no sound on the video. I opened youtube in another tab and sound works there.

I had to open a different video of the same to get sound.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Good god.

If they happen to catch a Trump sneeze or a Sanders belch ... will you also make a thread about that?

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Good god.

If they happen to catch a Trump sneeze or a Sanders belch ... will you also make a thread about that?

Absolutely !!!!

I believe in showing all failures.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Good god.

Absolutely !!!!

I believe in showing all failures.

So ... being human and having bodily functions is a failure?

For Republicans too? Or only for Democrats ...

Keep it klassy, Xuench.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra
I just tried that and nothing. Oh well. No biggy. Like I saw somebody comment on youtube, the coughing is probably the only honest sound to come out of her mouth.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I think the issue is that there had been a history of, when hit with questions she doesn't like or want to answer, she starts coughing.

On top of that, she does do a lot of speaking, both public and private, so a dry throat at her age isn't surprising. Not to mention it is cold and flu season.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
A coughing fit? Really?

Perhaps you can accompany her to the restroom to ensure her bowel movements are up to conservative standards.

I loath the idea of another Clinton as POTUS, it makes the system reek of oligarchy, but this is just grasping at nothing of substance.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Hillary broke out in a coughing konniption during a speech in Iowa.
Seems she gets these attacks when she's confronted with embarrassing issues.
Rumors of health problems are re-fueled once again.
Does she still like her doctor?

My nephew is a HUGE Clinton fan. His opinion is that she is just overburdened with people who don't like her, which causes nerve-wreckage and bodily dysfunction and respiratory failure.

When I asked him... 'Wouldn't being the president become a major issue under those circumstances?' His reply was... 'Why, no. She would have things the way they should be.'

(((Hak! Hak!!!)))

Okee dokee

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: GD21D
A coughing fit? Really?

Perhaps you can accompany her to the restroom to ensure her bowel movements are up to conservative standards.

Ewww...
Hillary's health issues are definitely fair game...especially where anything concerning her thyroid issues are concerned.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join