It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapper B.o.B hits his twitter feed with Flat Earth theory

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: conz1992

To quote the Simpsons parody of the Cosby show... "Rap music is what gives the kids the brain damage."

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
How can the Earth be flat ?

We all know it's hollow...

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Stupidity is one thing, gullibility on the other hand is a whole different kettle of fish...

Might want to make sure that your own pot is free from any soot before you are so quick to judge and bring the kettle into the mix.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mclarenmp4
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Nobody has said Planet X wasn't possible.

It's Nibiru that people don't believe, the 2 are not the same.

But what if Planet X is Nibiru? I recall threads debating Planet X and or Nibiru and people stating that it wasn't possible. However, I get your point because a lot of people do correlate the two as being one in the same.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
what I do not understand is why science doesn't challenge hollywierdo's/pop culture openly if their is a conspiracy it firmly rests in the education system.

The problem is that conspiracy theory has extended its attitude of distrust to include established science, so these people will refuse to listen to anything science tells them. In that situation, what can scientists do?

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
But what if Planet X is Nibiru? I recall threads debating Planet X and or Nibiru and people stating that it wasn't possible. However, I get your point because a lot of people do correlate the two as being one in the same.

Thats because people are stupid
Nibiru was meant to be a brown dwarf that was to be seen as a second sun in our skys as it passed on by in 2012 and caused all sorts of havoc. Of course one of the planets circling nibiru contained the annunaki that would come here also and take our gold for their atmosphere, then bam, off again for many thousands of years.

Planet X as it stands today (well, P9 now given pluto got demoted) was more a academic consideration of planets further out still than pluto we have yet to discover and with such long orbits may be difficult to pin down.

One is science, one is fantasy. The people believing in the fantasy latched onto the arguments of the science to back up their claims.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
what can scientists do?

What else, but enjoy the comedy that exists. God may not be able to be proven, but he created humor so one day, when this subject was brought up, we would know exactly how to react.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
This is weird coming from someone who thinks that airplanes are shooting stars.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: conz1992

This is why I fear for future generations....

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
If an artificial horizon and autopilot work in an airplane then it would be pretty simple to prove or disprove. Any pilots who've put some thought into it?

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

Thats because people are stupid
Nibiru was meant to be a brown dwarf that was to be seen as a second sun in our skys as it passed on by in 2012 and caused all sorts of havoc. Of course one of the planets circling nibiru contained the annunaki that would come here also and take our gold for their atmosphere, then bam, off again for many thousands of years.

Planet X as it stands today (well, P9 now given pluto got demoted) was more a academic consideration of planets further out still than pluto we have yet to discover and with such long orbits may be difficult to pin down.

One is science, one is fantasy. The people believing in the fantasy latched onto the arguments of the science to back up their claims.

Ha well that is very true but I have to be honest that I can never truly rule something out no matter how outrageous is may seem at the time.

Also Planet X where the X is not of numeric value but stands for unknown.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

weather it true or false the idea didnt originate online, also the report of bob tweeting is true. If anything this belongs in a people forum because its a thread is about a real person doing something specific. Or does the very mention of the flat earth in anyway automatically dismiss everything else the thread is about?

edit on 25-1-2016 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI Most would say they use their eyes to see. I use light. I also know for a fact that I can't see reality. I see a representation, after the fact.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Ha well that is very true but I have to be honest that I can never truly rule something out no matter how outrageous is may seem at the time.

Also Planet X where the X is not of numeric value but stands for unknown.

You just say that because the spider that crawled in your ear and took over your mind forces you to entertain the ridiculousness in order to distract you from the truth
truth being there is a spider in your head controlling your thoughts.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
How can the Earth be flat ?

We all know it's hollow...

LOL. That reminds me of when I first came across 'holllow earth' stuff on the net. I was really excited about it, for a little bit. I am thinking this rapper got a little over excited upon finding some of this junk for the first time.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This guy should hook up with Tila Tequila. Imagine.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
earth flat theory mite have still worked if it was only nasa telling us that but i think we,ve had lego superman,lego spaceman,maybe even lego batman all venture into space by kids(yip thats right kids) launching them by balloon and if i remember right earth was round then and is probabally still round now.

then you never know when its alien pancake day they mite have been let loose with the rolling pin.
edit on 2013 by sparky31 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2013 by sparky31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
scary what a bad education can do for ya. mass and mass of kids look up to people like B.o.B. Let ignore math and science now.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
He's in the unfortunate position that when he gets stoned and shares his thoughts the whole world can laugh at it and remember it. Here the topics fade into obscurity and the posters move onto other things.

As dumb as it is, it's good that he questions things the rest of the world mindlessly accepts as true without researching.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
um.....BoB is an idiot. he also believes the illuminati are cloning celebrities.

I hope Neil degrass Tyson smacks him down.

as for is the earth round or flat. here's an idea.
get a buddy. go to homedepot. buy two twelve foot long dowels. you stay put with one poll. have your buddy drive 60 miles down the road with the other poll. making sure both of your poles are plum and standing on level ground measure the length of the shadows at exactly 3 pm. if the earth is flat the shadows will be the same length.

if the earth is round.........hey I could use the cash wanna make a bet before you start the experiment?
edit on 26-1-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join