It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona students, principal under fire over picture of T-shirts spelling out racial slur

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Is this a case of not being "Politically Correct"?

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CalibratedZeus

LOL, get rekt, be mad, but also be aware that you got trolled by photoshop.

Even if it was real, they censored it. What does NI**ER spell? Imagine if they had a caption that said, "We censor racism". Then they would be viral but for a different reason because they were putting their white privilege in the trash and owning the issue.

/thread

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueleadman

If 90% of the people you know are racist and think this is funny, you may want to reconsider the types of people with whom you hang out. No one I know would consider this funny in the least. And we are what you would consider 'normal white suburban'. Wait, are you a reporter for FOX?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
im a firm believer of words only having as much power as you give them. to me this situation fake or real is really a non issue when everyday in popular music and tv you hear the word like it was a normal part of everyday language. and dont give me that the difference between this one and that one is and er and an a, if your panties are in a twist about one then why not the other. kids that age are listening more than likely to whats hot in the rap field and im not sure if youve ever heard a rap lyrics but if this incident offends you then your head would probably explode from one of the tamer songs. but why is it acceptable??

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Rabb420

It makes me sick when I hear people saying it in music and in rap culture, it makes people sound so uneducated whether they are using er or a. I see and hear whites and Hispanics using it more and more and it just makes me cringe.

from what I read a group of girls posed for a senior pic w letters on their shirts that spelled (BEST*YOU'VE*EVER*SEEN*CLASS*OF*2016). 6 of the girls decided to pose for the n word photo in question, how they came up with the idea is beyond me, I mean who looks at(BEST*YOU'VE*EVER*SEEN*CLASS*OF*2016) and thinks hey I see the n word in there lets pose for a pic showing that hahhaha, dumb teenagers that's who, ya live ya learn and sometimes the hard way as these girls will unfortunately learn.

the girls were young and made a stupid decision, and at least one of the girls has come out and made a public apology, at least she understands that what she did was hurtful and offensive, I hope the others do too.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Interesting a black man in Detroit tortures, and kills 2 white kids execution style, and shows no remorse in court. With absolute evidence of racial hate.

Barely made national headlines.

Now we have a few white girls do sometime like this, and it's an international internet sensation, witch hunt, and drama. smh

edit on 29-1-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
So let me ask the obvious question:

If they were black, would they have been suspended?

Would anyone care?

Would you have even heard about it?

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I am appalled at the over reaction to this. This is an incident of girls showing bad taste. Why? because they could, they had the letters to shock. The over reaction has become our Charlie Hebdo moment and the reactors are like the Islamists and their apologists.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join