It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After Decades of Denial National Cancer Institute Finally Admits that “Cannabis Kills Cancer”

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I too have friend who "used" and he died of a brain tumor.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
My good friend smoked cannabis for over 40 years...Died of Cancer..S&F for the thread though.

yea..

my best friends daughter just got diagnosed with cancer ..possible Leukemia

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Capt.Spaulding
One of my closest friends had STAGE 4 throat cancer. The doc's told him to "put your affairs in order, there's nothing you can do". Chemo wouldn't do anything but make his last days miserable. He's a fighter, a semi-pro inside linebacker and iron worker. He went to a clinic in Canada and received hemp oil treatment. Between his 3 month to live diagnosis and today he's gotten married and had two kids.

He showed me a dvd with a video of cancer cells consuming healthy cells. Then the hemp oil was introduced and the H shaped cancer cells started eating each other instead of the healthy cells. The oil "educates" the cancer cells to cannibalize each other. The video showed the cells eating more and more of themselves until there was just a few left. Then two, then none.

He maintains now by eating food that highly alkaline. Cancer cells LOVE acidity, they thrive on carbs, they're highly acidic.

The world is a better place with this guy around. He's crazy cool and always ready to help a friend. I'm happy for him and his new family.

Nice story.
No evidence though.

And the mode of operation you suggest is bad physiology, particularly about the alkalinity part.
Cancer cells DON'T "love acidity", they thrive in exactly the same pH range as every other cell in the body. Any deviation from this normal range and they, along with all the non-cancerous cells will fail.
This mistaken idea comes from the fact that as a by-product of their metabolism, cancer cells produce a locally acidic environment which is neutralised very quickly and has little or no effect on their surroundings.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Ill never die from cancer if this applies to humans.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Komodo

My good friend smoked cannabis for over 40 years...Died of Cancer..S&F for the thread though.

yea..

These may help www.cancerresearch.org...

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: jondoeuk

originally posted by: Komodo

yea..

These may help www.cancerresearch.org...

thank you

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
So does Ozone, Hypochlorous Acid and Ketogenic diets. However those aren't magic bullet solutions for advanced stages of cancer and you might need surgery, even if we know a lot of surgeons are sociopathic money-grabbers. As every good medical doctor knows, there's little hope for this fascist monster called modern medicine... but maybe one day a well designed and decently carried study will show that Pro-Oxidants can prevent malignancy and most infections.

That would be a change... a cancer study showing some unpatentable substances prevent cancer... instead of some cancer vaccine studies giving us HIV.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DazDaKing
a reply to: vjr1113

As an engineer I'm putting all my money on a combination of nanotechnology and micro-organism modification as being the future of our health battles.

One day we will be able to create organisms combined with our own artificial sensors and programmable chips which will allow us to optimise 'code' for specific problems, such as cancerous cells - giving us unimaginable control over what we target within our body. In essence, natural cells are no different to AI.

Much further down the line the implications of this technology will draw towards immortality, as humans figure out how to preserve the DNA through a highly intricate and artificial protection system.

I am sure of this being our greatest comprehensible option as of this time line. The combination of artificial technology with nature's design will pave the way for a new era of mankind - provided that our slavemasters allow it.

I am sure the secret society network will find a way to outlaw Immortality on Planet Earth. Just not economically feasible, or as they'd have you say, "sustainable", hah! Did you know electricity does strange things to biological organisms?

Elettrogenetica
Pandora's box flung open
Not clear what lysis method they have used

And remember kids, the evil Jews don't want you to know the Unabomber was a concerned member of the human species! Only Bill Joy will defend the poor nut.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

They can't recommend it because the vast majority of people are conditioned to be so stupid, they would take a 40 page "admission" (along with relevant datasets on CBD's) and use it as a licence to get faded.

Smoking pot to get high is not the same thing as fighting cancer cells with CBD. Neither is smoking or eating pot to stimulate the appetite center after chemotherapy the same thing as picking up any old bag of weed and smoking a joint.

But context is lost on most people. They barely understand Green Light = Go, Red Light = Stop, Yellow Light = prepare to stop.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join