It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After Decades of Denial National Cancer Institute Finally Admits that “Cannabis Kills Cancer”

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol
A friend of mine also smoked weed his whole life also died two years ago.

Maybe the cannabidol gets destroyed from burning it and the thc is only thing thats left from smoking it?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

OP,

Beautiful, INspiring.

I know you see it too,

The time is bloody well now, I think that its all going down right now and things and people like You are changing.

Wonderful post! Thankyou!

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyLaRue

Thank you!

We are at a turning point. I'm optimistic that it is for the better... for all! But we do have some growing pains to get through first, eh?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
One of my closest friends had STAGE 4 throat cancer. The doc's told him to "put your affairs in order, there's nothing you can do". Chemo wouldn't do anything but make his last days miserable. He's a fighter, a semi-pro inside linebacker and iron worker. He went to a clinic in Canada and received hemp oil treatment. Between his 3 month to live diagnosis and today he's gotten married and had two kids.

He showed me a dvd with a video of cancer cells consuming healthy cells. Then the hemp oil was introduced and the H shaped cancer cells started eating each other instead of the healthy cells. The oil "educates" the cancer cells to cannibalize each other. The video showed the cells eating more and more of themselves until there was just a few left. Then two, then none.

He maintains now by eating food that highly alkaline. Cancer cells LOVE acidity, they thrive on carbs, they're highly acidic.

The world is a better place with this guy around. He's crazy cool and always ready to help a friend. I'm happy for him and his new family.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Capt.Spaulding
One of my closest friends had STAGE 4 throat cancer. The doc's told him to "put your affairs in order, there's nothing you can do". Chemo wouldn't do anything but make his last days miserable. He's a fighter, a semi-pro inside linebacker and iron worker. He went to a clinic in Canada and received hemp oil treatment. Between his 3 month to live diagnosis and today he's gotten married and had two kids.

He maintains now by eating food that highly alkaline. Cancer cells LOVE acidity, they thrive on carbs, they're highly acidic.

The world is a better place with this guy around. He's crazy cool and always ready to help a friend. I'm happy for him and his new family.

That is so awe inspiring. Thank you for sharing that. It's warms my heart to hear a happy ending!!!

He showed me a dvd with a video of cancer cells consuming healthy cells. Then the hemp oil was introduced and the H shaped cancer cells started eating each other instead of the healthy cells. The oil "educates" the cancer cells to cannibalize each other. The video showed the cells eating more and more of themselves until there was just a few left. Then two, then none.

And this is fascinating and intriguing. How did they introduce the hemp? Was it dried material? An extract oil? The more we learn, the more excited I am to see what current and new research finds!

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Capt.Spaulding

You will have to provide that video. It doesn't exist. Sorry.

You are talking about Fratricide Therapy and it isn't done with Hemp oil.

Check here

If anything you saw a video mislabeled as hemp oil when it was actually something else.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: pyramid head

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: neo96
After Decades of Denial National Cancer Institute Finally Admits that “Cannabis Kills Cancer”

Two words.

Bull and crap.

This^^^ is why it's so important to continue educating folks about the new and continuing research, the knowledge this research is revealing, and the many new medicinal products developed and available for many old ailments and diseases. Inhalation is just one of many ways of medicating with cannabis; there are also oils, teas, tinctures, edibles, and so on.

In the case of cannabis specifically, not only is smoking the dried plant material a very effective way of releasing the THC cannabinoids for therapeutic purposes, it is also an efficient means of immediate delivery and distribution. Further, studies have shown that it does not cause lung cancer, and may even provide a protective effect against lung cancer:

Worth repeating: marijuana decreases risk of lung cancer

Just remember once upon a time tobacco was 'good' for you.

And it still is.

5 Health Benefits of Smoking

Nicotine, the Wonder Drug?

Nonsense, he made an observation with no explanation. If you inhale smoke in your lungs you will have an increased risk for squamous cell carcinoma. That is a fact, and I observe this for a living as a cell biologist. If you need a reference I suggest you read books by Koss or Demay.

A pulmonologist does not specialize in cancer specifics and would not be able to explain such findings, only observe. There was only an abstract so I can't see his methods, but his suggestion is ridiculous. The smoke would change the lining cells in the lung to squamous cells before a mutation. This would be easily observable and provide strong evidence to what he suggest.

He does not make any reference to this which suggest two things: he didn't observe it, or he doesn't know what to look for. Most of these studies are intended for people within the field to scrutinize, so when you just post them without understanding them you do everyone a disservice.

Smoking it does have health benefits.
There's an underground network of Doctors right now in the USA that will produce a 3 month supply to cancer patients. Not to be smoked, but an oil. Costs about a grand a pound, and one pound is required for an oz of oil. It's so expensive because high-grade material is needed. It does and will kill cancer, I've had personal experience. If it weren't for the absolute ridiculousness of the plant's prohibition these treatments would cost about as much as a bottle of aspirin.
Smart doctors don't speak when a Big Money Industry is out to kill everyone ruining their profits. The pharmaceutical lobby is so efficient most doctors don't want to hear anything about alternative treatments because they'll be sued and lose their license. Western "Medicine" is a curious pickle.
edit on 1-2-2016 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Tired of hearing about marijuana. Smoked it for years and all it did was make me dumb paranoid lazy and hungry.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: vjr1113

As an engineer I'm putting all my money on a combination of nanotechnology and micro-organism modification as being the future of our health battles.

One day we will be able to create organisms combined with our own artificial sensors and programmable chips which will allow us to optimise 'code' for specific problems, such as cancerous cells - giving us unimaginable control over what we target within our body. In essence, natural cells are no different to AI.

Much further down the line the implications of this technology will draw towards immortality, as humans figure out how to preserve the DNA through a highly intricate and artificial protection system.

I am sure of this being our greatest comprehensible option as of this time line. The combination of artificial technology with nature's design will pave the way for a new era of mankind - provided that our slavemasters allow it.

edit on 1-2-2016 by DazDaKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

Or maybe you are just a lazy, dumb and paranoid guy and the weed made you realise this in a clarity that your everyday ego would never allow?

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DazDaKing

Or maybe you are just a lazy, dumb and paranoid guy and the weed made you realise this in a clarity that your everyday ego would never allow?
What every you say buddy. I'm not going to argue with what I know. Because no matter what I say your going to tell me it's harmless and cures cancer. But then again I've heard if you rectally insert it you get twice as high.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I was just winding you up mate lol. I really have no intention of doing any of those things. It's called being playful. I should have made my sarcasm more obvious but it's hard with text.

I've long lost my desire to argue on ATS. I've been using these boards since I was about 14 (26 now) and if I've learnt anything from here it's that people mostly use this place to bring their predetermined opinions and argue to the death with them. It's very rare that someone's actually here to have their mind changed - hence the abstract and philosophical foundation of ATS as an information sharing and conspiracy discussing hub is fundamentally fractured.

The only cool thing left about ATS is reading people's stories about life. Personal stories are something we are much less likely to start arguing about - although that is also not without limit on here.

We are all know-it-alls on ATS - and the rare fence sitter becomes nothing more than a potential supporter for one of the two sides endlessly locked in a battle of polarized concepts. Don't we dare ever see the grey either. Rule #1.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Edit: oops double post.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

You are talking about Fratricide Therapy and it isn't done with Hemp oil.

Why do you say that? Not challenging you, just wondering if maybe you know of someone who tried to do it and it didn't work or something. Presuming he got the DVD from the clinic in Canada, maybe it something just they do?

If anything you saw a video mislabeled as hemp oil when it was actually something else.

Unfortunately, I could see shyster's trying something like that... there's plenty of documented research they could use, even if they twisted and tweaked it a little for their purposes -- shysters will be shysters.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Just google Fratricide Therapy Hemp Oil or Cannabis/Cannaboids and you will see they aren't related.

I also believe this is the video that user may have seen:

Because I found it on a hoax site with a paragraph about Hemp Oil curing cancer. However if you go to the paper it has nothing to do with Cannabis/Oil.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
From The Free Thought Project, August 2015:

Although still claiming, “there is not enough evidence to recommend that patients inhale or ingest cannabis as a treatment for cancer-related symptoms or side effects of cancer therapy,” the admission that “cannabis has been shown to kill cancer cells in the laboratory,” highlights a rapidly changing perspective on medicinal cannabis treatments.

The National Cancer Institute notes the many medical studies (some still ongoing) that have shown that cannabis kills cancer cells, but these studies have been conducted in vitro and on animals, hence the lack of "enough evidence to recommend" for humans, although there is one trial listed showing the use of the cannabinoid Cannabidiol (CBD) orally to humans to treat solid tumors.

As much as I'd like to believe our federal government (and Big Pharma) are finally trying to do the right thing, I don't. I think they are trying to use it for their own best interests -- not our best interests -- by keeping cannabis and all its healing properties under their complete control and direction. It still hasn't been taken off the Schedule I for drugs with no medicinal benefits. And Big Pharma is still trying to synthesize it, knowing full well that the greatest benefits are derived from the whole plants and all its cannabinoids working together in synergy. But that's not patentable and not controllable. Instead, as the National Cancer Institute tells us:

Cannabis and cannabinoids have been studied in clinical trials for ways to manage side effects of cancer and cancer therapies...

Not to treat cancer... not to kill cancer.... not as a primary cancer treatment... but just to "manage" the side effects of cancer and (especially) Big Pharma's and Big Med's cancer therapies, like radiation and chemotherapy. And some of it borders on fraud. For example:

“Evidence from one animal study suggests that extracts from whole-plant marijuana can shrink one of the most serious types of brain tumors,” the NIDA said. “Research in mice showed that these extracts, when used with radiation, increased the cancer-killing effects of the radiation.”

Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but this ^^^ makes no sense to me. Radiation kills ALL cells, including cancer cells. Cannabis only kills cancer cells, NOT healthy cells. Cannabis doesn't need radiation to be effective. If cannabis aids radiation, it's because cannabis is a superior healing product.

But cannabis cannot be patented. At least not alone. Radiation treatments can be patented. As can a treatment process that includes cannabis. So if Big Pharma can show that their radiation treatments work better with cannabis, they can patent that process. It doesn't matter if cannabis would work better alone. They don't have to prove that. They don't even have to do what is in our best interests. And non-disclosure agreements and confidentiality clauses allow them to keep any such knowledge secret. They don't have to tell us.

This is the second time I've seen this play in action. The first time was when we were told that colloidal silver makes antibiotics more effective.. Well, since colloidal silver is a powerful NATURAL antibiotic in and of itself, I would expect that it would improve treatment with prescription antibiotics. It's also quite possible that colloidal silver is simply a superior healing agent that performs better than prescription antibiotics to begin with. But as long as the patent laws are what they are, they don't have to tell us that.

And it was for many of the same reasons that Thomas Jefferson and other founding fathers were reluctant to even include patent laws in the Constitution, and tried to limit their application and issuance. They knew that patent laws could be and would be abused to serve the best interests of the few at the expense of the many, denying people their natural rights to the fruits of the earth and the wonders of nature.... including -- nay! especially!!! -- those that can save our lives. But that's a whole 'nother thread!

I often wonder what it's like to believe that somehow the cure for cancer has been found but no one outed it. it's really quite amazing.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I purchased some cbd oil yesterday, DAMN it was expensive, like 200 bucks. They cant do human research in the US because it is a scheduled drug like coc aine and heroine so no medical testing on humans until that changes, also no shops using banks until that happens.
edit on 7-2-2016 by Medicator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

I often wonder what it's like to believe that somehow the cure for cancer has been found but no one outed it. it's really quite amazing.

Oh my. As noted numerous times already in this thread, "kills" cancer cells is not synonymous with "cures" cancer. The thread is about the National Cancer Institute reporting that in vitro medical studies have shown that the cannabinoids in the cannabis plant kill cancer cells. Obviously, far more study is necessary to translate these initial studies into a cure; i.e., an effective medical protocol for successfully treating cancer.

Current knowledge and research actually really is quite amazing. Especially the identification of our immune system's endocannabinoid receptors, which stimulates/activates the body's production of the white cells which also fight disease; and that's in addition to cannabis' ability to fight disease alone. Double whammy!

edit on 7-2-2016 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Medicator

That is untrue. It is absolutely legal for medical research and use. Where did you get your wrong information?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Double post...
edit on 8-2-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join