It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS releases new video of Paris attackers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Well folks more gruesome a tion by the "most deranged gang in the world". Makes me wonder what they are filming /recording right now and where the next large massacar will be.

As another topic on another thread mentioned, the UK is the next target. Is there any speculation of where and when the will show thier ugly little head? Will Cameron come out and openly discuss this, and how are the forces in London prepared, if at all?

A new video released by the ISIS terror group late Sunday shows nine of the extremists who carried out the Nov. 13 attacks in Paris beheading and shooting captives, as well as training with weapons while plotting the carnage that left 130 dead in the French capital.

The 17-minute video shows the extent of the planning that went into the multiple attacks in Paris, which French authorities have said from the beginning was planned in Syria. The video was provided online by the SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors jihadi websites.

The video does not contain any footage of the attacks themselves, but is assembled from material shot before the men left for Paris, as well as news and amateur videos. The video did not specify where the nine men were filmed, but it was believed to have been in ISIS-controlled territory in Syria.

The video also contains threats against the United Kingdom, showing images of London landmarks Tower Bridge and St. Paul's Cathedral and claiming extremists are ready to strike "anytime, anywhere." At one point, the image of British Prime Minister David Cameron is shown with a crosshair over his face.

L I N K

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Without thousands of police patrolling every street in the city, it's almost impossible to prevent another attack. They are like rabid dogs. You never know when they will bite, but when they do, you put them down instantly. No more "negotiation" No more "take them alive for interrogation" They're not going to tell you anything and I honestly believe we should treat them exactly how they treat their captives. If some are taken alive, behead them, video it and send it to their "friends".
Harsh? Barbaric? I have no tolerance for these animals that harm innocent men, women and children in the name of religion.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
As long as the West, America, Europe want to play fair and "politically correct" with Islam migrants and refugees in the world, these guys win STEAMROLL over you and take every inch you give them

Then, when the dust settles and you're completely besieged, it's too late. Europe is at the 11th Hour mark
edit on 25-1-2016 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Yeah I dunno about that..
I imagine a movie of some caucasian man in a balaclava cutting a Muslims head off would provoke absolute war..
Regardless if it is a rabid dog or how horrific the crime was.

Thing is, this isn't typical terrorist activity. Death squads from Iraq and Syria that practiced their warez during the 2005-2008 Iraqi civil war, have been ordered into Europe by specific parties. They've been given a handful of specific actions to perform and a means of simple communication

The sexual assaults on New Years, that was one such action. They were told to head out on new years and perform specific actions in large groups.. they were given phrases to say and cards to study them:

... and little cards with what to say:

Written on pieces of paper, police discovered lurid phrases in Arabic translated into German for him to use against women victims. Among the threatening messages was: 'I'll kill you.' The notes also had the phrase for 'nice breasts' and 'I want to have sex with you.

The Paris attack.. They were told to find a public place and just go for it. Got the call jumped in the car and left. They probably drove around on a Saturday night and identified a few popular places.. but it was a very spontaneous move.

There is a significant effort under way to try and push the white populations into lashing out against the Muslim communities.. They want something to kick off on the lowest level of society.. on the streets... in the mob.. that provokes a retaliation by Muslim refugee's in a mob like mentality..

I'm telling you, the US, Australia, France and Germany are all on the edge of their populations doing the dirty work of the governments in the name of patriotism!

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: DAVID64

Yeah I dunno about that..
I imagine a movie of some caucasian man in a balaclava cutting a Muslims head off would provoke absolute war..

Thing is, this isn't typical terrorist activity. Death squads from Iraq and Syria that practiced their warez during the 2005-2008 Iraqi civil war, have been ordered into Europe by specific parties. They've been given a handful of specific actions to perform and a means of simple communication

The sexual assaults on New Years, that was one such action. They were told to head out on new years and perform specific actions in large groups.. they were given phrases to say and cards to study them:

... and little cards with what to say:

Written on pieces of paper, police discovered lurid phrases in Arabic translated into German for him to use against women victims. Among the threatening messages was: 'I'll kill you.' The notes also had the phrase for 'nice breasts' and 'I want to have sex with you.

The Paris attack.. They were told to find a public place and just go for it. Got the call jumped in the car and left. They probably drove around on a Saturday night and identified a few popular places.. but it was a very spontaneous move.

There is a significant effort under way to try and push the white populations into lashing out against the Muslim communities.. They want something to kick off on the lowest level of society.. on the streets... in the mob.. that provokes a retaliation by Muslim refugee's in a mob like mentality..

I'm telling you, the US, Australia, France and Germany are all on the edge of their populations doing the dirty work of the governments in the name of patriotism!

Want to rethink this statement ?

They've been given a handful of specific actions to perform and a means of simple communication

Yeah , killing innocents

There is a significant effort under way to try and push the white populations into lashing out against the Muslim communities.

Only the Radical Muslims who want to kill innocent people

Uhh , you do know that Russia , France , the US ,etc are carrying out military operations against them . Doesnt that kinda , sorta make it a war ?

You may say anything you like . But those words fall on deaf ears with me.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
www.express.co.uk...

This appeared in Daily Express so dont know how much truth is in it but even if it is only partly true imagine if something like this was planned. Note they planned to fly planes into Brighton, Bath etc ppacked with chemical weapons/explosives and it appears the pilots are still out there. Everthing in this Country surrounds London as far as security and it seems like other cities are just forgotten. I believe if there were attacks they would take place out of London.

If something happens in this Country I think it will be the straw that breaks the camdls back and I think that is what ISIS wants. After watching the Jihadist Next Door the other night I would hope the majority of British muslims would be on the side of Britain but I feel an awful lot wouldnt. Then in this Country we have the anarchists who would simply love to jump imto the mix.

For the life of me I cant understand why we havent temporarily stopped anyone entering the Country. We need to sort out the radicals already here and the ones we dont know about. That should be quite an easy task but isnt because there is then the PC brigade who simply refuse to see the dangers even when ISIS threaten our Country and even when we see on a documentary people already here who say an ISIS flag will fly over Downing Street eventually.

The normal British people have nearly run out of patience they will only be pushex so far and as much as I fear an attack from ISIS I also fear what would happen to my Country after such an event.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I honestly believe we should treat them exactly how they treat their captives. If some are taken alive, behead them, video it and send it to their "friends".
Harsh? Barbaric? I have no tolerance for these animals that harm innocent men, women and children in the name of religion.

Maybe....just maybe its time we took a leaf out of their book, and

the west grew a backbone and started fighting *fire with fire* .....

but It wont happen were too bloody civilised .....................

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
im all for Assad but f u c k man, tactical nukes... now!

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
I would hope the majority of British muslims would be on the side of Britain but I feel an awful lot wouldnt. Then in this Country we have the anarchists who would simply love to jump imto the mix.

They already have .... they were right out there in the thick of it at Calais

helping the refugee/immigrants break out of the camp there and board the

ferries bound for the UK

For the life of me I cant understand why we havent temporarily stopped anyone entering the Country. We need to sort out the radicals already here and the ones we dont know about. That should be quite an easy task but isnt because there is then the PC brigade who simply refuse to see the dangers even when ISIS threaten our Country and even when we see on a documentary people already here who say an ISIS flag will fly over Downing Street eventually.

*There's none so blind as those who will not see!*

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

A third of emergency vehicles equipped to deal with major contaminations in England, including "dirty bombs", are to be withdrawn on 31 December, according to a leaked document.

Where IRUs are being withdrawn

Alfreton, Derbyshire; Broughton, Buckinghamshire; Blandford, Dorset; Bovey Tracey, Devon and Somerset; Burton, Staffordshire; Canley, West Midlands; Cheltenham, Gloucestershire; East Greenwich, London; Godstone, Surrey; Hereford, Hereford and Worcester; Morecambe, Lancashire; Penzance, Cornwall; Plaistow, London; Slade Park, Oxfordshire; Southern, Leicestershire; St Albans, Hertfordshire; St Neots, Cambridgeshire; Stalybridge, Greater Manchester; Stanmore, London; Walsall, West Midlands; Wimbledon, London; Winsford, Cheshire.

The terror threat level in the UK has been severe for over a year and yet we have to contend with this reduction on top of a minimal armed police presence outside of London. It is pretty disgraceful in my opinion.

Withdrawal of decontamination emergency vehicles 'risks security'

new topics

top topics

join