It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gift of being free

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
"They did win it, they just lost in a later stage".. "This earth could have been different! "" WW2 was to make a world that didnt need wars, famine, poverty and stories of fantasies. It was never to make a pure race of blue eyed blond haired demigods.. He believed in fairytales, was a great narrator and was an idealist with grand delusions of his own making."" Tell someone he is a God and make him believe it, and he will become something from the darkest corners of what you call human" This world is running on fumes, we cannot reform fear just to build a monument, we cannot reform ideals for peace, we cannot reform humanity if there are no humans..
You accepted reformation of the old ways, and struck the sword in the back on the first opportunity.. Every chance given of being free you freely shackle yourself and call yourself free... And point my finger to her head and said;" Free this first and maybe you can become something someone can call human"

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
is this an actual post?

firstly no one is free, you just under the illusion that you are.

Politics are designed to give us the impression we are free. Because we have the "Choice" of where our country will be headed by electing certain politicians. Considering this is all rigged and the politicians are voted in and make decisions whether the public like it or not. Then you are not free, we are owned by our masters and dictated to.

we just live in a large open prison and can go into small prison establishments depending on your actions in life.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

Well this is in the short stories forum; And now you made a statement with;" No one is free " but give one of the worst explanations. You have a choice who you vote for? Are the elections rigged? You must have evidence to make that statement or is it just your frustration talking that the politicians cant do magic in your universe? You have every choice in life to do what you want, but you really dont want give up the comforts do you? Complain about it? Make up a conspiracy? Your mind is the smallest prison or a infinite universe, there is a world outside of the TV screen, the bars, the drugs, the hookers, the work, the MSM.. If you ever understand that the only thing you need is a full stomach, you have come a long way.. Or you just go and vote and feel proud..

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: kumiho

hey,

sorry did not read the "Short Story" room part. My Bad.

i don't follow politics, i dont vote, never seen a single person that i feel represents me. i leave that to the other humans, im very content with my life and understand life to this fake reality humans have created. but does not mean i dont look at the bigger pictures for others under the illusion politics and structures

proof they are rigged? is their proof they are not rigged. Catch 22.

again my bad, at work so sometimes have a short burst of looking at posts, a bit more attention to detail would of helped from my part

new topics

top topics

join