It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manifestation Techniques

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Whether it is to manifest money, love, lust winning the lottery, etc....

Lets all share our different techniques for manifesting things in our life.

Anyone to start it off with their manifestation experiences, experiments & results?

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Just like to say i can control the weather

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystx
Whether it is to manifest money, love, lust winning the lottery, etc....

Lets all share our different techniques for manifesting things in our life.

Anyone to start it off with their manifestation experiences, experiments & results?

I don't think, that manifestation techniques are useful, or are possible among individuals who know each other. More useful for the general public, where rules are selecting out the how-to.

If you got a new love, or won the lottery, easier to tell that to whoever you want, simply as you would tell anything else. Not good to be excited, because jaelousy is always a factor and most people don't like hearing good news. Why: Because they are usually damn sure that their life will never be that good. The result could be hatred and unfriendly reactions. Whether the issue is about money, or a lovely female.

Just the solution is simple: whatever you want to be excited of, keep away from suspected individuals, and keep the privacy among those, who deserve that. :-)

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Your post did not make much sense Vertu

The topic is Manifestation Techniques. We are not discussing about the conflicts about winning lotto, or getting money or a new love..

We are discussing techniques for Manifestation..

Your advice to keep successful outcomes away from alot of people was well noted as it is human nature that alot of jealously can spur from one's successfully manifestation of intents..such as winning lotto

Anyway. I do not think you quite understood the topic of the post..which is Manifestation Techniques.

I now welcome any people to contribute to this thread with their manifestation techniques.

Peace

[edit on 8-1-2005 by mystx]

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I am a believer in using the tool most appropriate to the task.

For myself, that means, in general, using physical means if I am seeking a physical manifestation.

Having said that, there is, however, a huge mental component to any physical action.

Some of the factors are:

Specific identification of the goal.
Concentrating and focusing on the goal.
Visualizing the goal.
Creating emotional enthusiasm to energize your efforts.
And lastly, taking physical action that allows your goal to manifest.

A skeptic may say that just sounds like plain old ordinary hard work.
Well, yes. But its all about making your work effective. You cant just wish for something and get it. It has to be something that you love, that you embrace, and that you have made yourself ready for.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I heard that sex act between a man and a women or group sex is a effective way to manifest something in physical reality...It is said that when both partners are in orgasmic state, if both of them(male/woman) hold a certain image in their mind for that period of time...they will manifested...(it has to be during orgasmic state)

If doubt me then...think about why it requires a man and woman to be sexually active to make/create a BABY!

I think it is called 'Sexual Magick'...(the masons and the illuminati use this act as a way to manifest something in physical reality...(actually that's one of the techniques...
for more info on 'Sexual Magick' use ww.google.com

---
---

Another one (illuminati) uses would be human emotion (good/bad)...there is a rumor that the Tsunami that happened was rituallistic...for the GOD SUN...
www.stewartswerdlow.com...

[edit on 8-1-2005 by mwen]

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
You're right about sex, because there is a lot of energy around, so you can choose where to direct it by intention. Group sex I'm not so keen on, it is a misdirectment of energy because humans weren't bult for this purpose - if there are too many sources of sexual energy interacting with each other, minds get confused.

I simply make the intention to manifest something specific. I think about it as often as I can. Manifestation is more effective if you are in a calm state, so I often do it when/after meditation. Calm your mind and body by concentrating on your breath, then make the intention and repeat it.

Writing and saying things out loud can be very effective! Try it. Experiment with little events that are easy to manifest, then move onto bigger ones. concentration and quality of awareness is key - that's why meditation is a useful thing to do. Good luck.

EDIT: wouldn't recommend using Illuminati techniques! There's a reason why the Illuminati are generally an unpleasant group. You don't wanna turn into a George Bush now, do you?

[edit on 8-1-2005 by p a v e l]

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Dont want to be like Bush...

But i'll be willing to check out every possibilities...

2 Additional Ways:
1) Anyway, there is another one in which you could use to manisfest someting in physical reality...using the Color BROWN!...during MEDITATION. There is a catch...once you fully created in your mind the image of whatever is being manifested in physical reality and than release it to your higher-self or subconscious mind...you cant re-do or think about it again later on...if you do, that will tell your subconsious mind to reject the original image from before...and start all over again...

You should find more info about this on this website:
www.stewartswerdlow.com...

2) Christians (or any body) might find this usefull. It's via Prayer (the short cut way). When most people pay they tend to make long (very long) prayers...everyday...ask for something/someone is always what most prayers are about...

The short-cut Prayer is somewhat similar to the above technique...When we pray...since God or our subconscious mind already know what we want...in our mind, hold/create the image we want to manifest...then the only thing to always do...is to THANK (God/your subconscious mind) for giving it/him/her to you...WARNING (the manifestation may take no-time, sometime, or long-time, or never)...that's up to your Higher-self or God or Subconscious mind, since they have a better perspective and point of view...

The catch with this one is that FAITH is not enough...A person has to have a sense KNOWING instead...!

[edit on 9-1-2005 by mwen]

[edit on 9-1-2005 by mwen]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Check this out- this website creates custom "Mind Movies" which basically do the manifestation techniques for you. They use Silent Sound technology, subliminal & visual affirmations and symbols, and binaural tones. All you have to do is watch the video once or twice a day, and if desired, play the silent track while you sleep.
I have been using the MindMovie and silent track twice a day for 2 weeks, and have already acquired at least 50% of my affirmations that I wanted to program. The theory behind it seems legit and so far, it works perfectly for me. The Complete custom package is only $25 and it's even guaranteed to get you what you want. Check it out and let me know what you think.
www.mindsync.vze.com...

new topics

top topics

join